dvegadvol wrote:27. The electronegativity difference in diatomic elements is always equal to:
28. Bonds between diatomic molecules are always;
d. Polar covalent
29. T or F: An ionic bond is the complete transfer of outer valence electrons from one atom to another.
30. Match the toxin to the organism;
a. Cicutoxin 1. Quercus spp.
b. Amatoxins 2. Crotalus horridus
c. Three-finger toxin 3. Loxosceles reclusa
d. Tropane alkaloids 4. Lactrodectus mactans
e. Hydrolyzable gallotannins 5. Toxicodenron radicans
f. Canebrake venom 6. Daucus carota
g. Sphingomyelinase D 7. Galerina marginata
h. ⍺-latrotoxin 8. Micrurus fulvius
i. Urushiol 9. Hyoscyamus niger
31. Factors that effect the toxicity of a poison include all except:
a. Duration of exposure
e. Route of exposure
32. A colloid has two phases:
a. stationary, mobile
b. dispersed, continuous
c. dissolution, sedimentation
d. dilution, disassociation
33. The toxicity of isopropanol is about _______________ ethanol.
a. 2.0 times less than
b. 1.2 times less than
c. about the same as
d. 1.2 time more than
e. 2.0 times more than
What is the difference between colloid and suspension?
Bronze is a combination of which metals?
T or F - copper is not used in cooking because of its inability to conduct heat evenly
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest