- Posts: 59
- Joined: November 3rd, 2018, 2:19 pm
- Division: B
- State: NC
- Pronouns: He/Him/His
- Location: Hopefully somewhere being productive for once.
- Has thanked: 56 times
- Been thanked: 15 times
1. A floating object displaces 40 g of liquid when placed in a tub full of it. What is its weight, in N?
2. What is the force required to hold a floating ball with a diameter of 5 mm and a mass of 25 g underwater (freshwater)?
3. 50 mL of water is poured into a cup. A person drinks 35 mL of it, and then places an object with a mass of 2 g in it. The object is completely submerged, and the water level has risen to 16.5 mL. What is the object's density in g/cc?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest