- Posts: 59
- Joined: November 3rd, 2018, 2:19 pm
- Division: B
- State: NC
- Pronouns: He/Him/His
- Location: Hopefully somewhere being productive for once.
- Has thanked: 56 times
- Been thanked: 15 times
1. What is the name of the enzyme responsible for converting pyruvate into lactate?
2. In conditions where oxygen is not widely available, what metabolic pathway do human cells undergo?
3. What does ATP stand for, what type of macromolecule is it, and why is it important to cells?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest