All good!!! Your turn!theprimegrinder wrote: ↑November 16th, 2020, 7:50 pm1. I bands & H zones shorten in length during contraction, while the A-band remains the same length
2. They get closer due to the sliding- filament model.
3. A muscle strain is when the muscle is overstretched or twisting of muscle, commonly due to fatigue & in lower back, hamstrings, and quadriceps
4. (this one is probably wrong) BCC - most common, is easily preventable if identified early - 99% are fully cured. SCC - 20%, second most common, good chance of recovery if not treated early. Melanoma - 1% of skin cancers, very rare, deadly, very low survival rate & poor chance of cure & metastasizes quickly
5. Some common treatments are auto grafts, or cadaver or pig skin replacement
7. 1 - Cranium 2- Clavicle 3 - Humerus 4 - Ulna 5 - Radius 6 - Femur 7 - Tibia 8 - Mandible 9 - Sternum 10 - Ribcage 11- Illium 12- Sacrum 13 - Coccyx 14 - Patella 15 - Tibia
Opinions expressed on this site are not official; the only place for official rules changes and FAQs is soinc.org.
- Posts: 9
- Joined: August 18th, 2020, 9:45 am
- Division: B
- State: PA
- Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
- Location: somewhereeee over the rainbow
- Has thanked: 15 times
- Been thanked: 12 times
2021 events: Anatomy, Orni, Heredity, RFTS, Meteorology
5th year of Science Olympiad!!!
African Gray Parrots make me want to scream, especially when mine mimics my ringtone
- Posts: 19
- Joined: January 12th, 2020, 12:25 pm
- Division: B
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 1 time
1) What is the name of a substance which removes hair?
2) Describe Trosseaus' sign in hypocalcemia
https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=ht ... egUIARCiAQ
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests