- Posts: 48
- Joined: May 23rd, 2017, 4:18 pm
- Division: C
- State: MO
- Pronouns: He/Him/His
- Location: Observable Universe
- Has thanked: 3 times
- Been thanked: 4 times
1. What is the beat frequency that results from the interference of two sounds with frequencies 400.0 Hz and 420.0 Hz?
2. You measure a sound's intensity as 90.0 dB at 4.00 m away from the source. What is its intensity in W/m^2?
3. What would be the intensity in dB of the above sound at 12.00 m from the source?
2021 Events: Sounds, GeoMapping, DyPlan, WaterQual, Astro, Ping Pong (??)
Prior Events: Thermo, Hovercraft, Air Trajectory, Bottle Rocket
"It's [SciolyMaster] from Ladooooooo!"
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest