Question Marathons Explained

Test your knowledge of various Science Olympiad events.
bernard
Administrator
Administrator
Division: Grad
State: WA
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Question Marathons Explained

Post by bernard »

Welcome to Question Marathons! This is a place for you to test your knowledge of various Science Olympiad events.

How It Works

Each person answers the question asked by the user who posted before them. They may either ask another question immediately or wait for confirmation of a correct answer by the user who originally posted the question before posting another question.

If you don't see a Question Marathon for an event that you'd like to ask/answer questions for, first check to make sure it doesn't already exist, and if it doesn't, feel free to add it!

Hiding Your Answers

When you answer a question, please hide your answers using the "answer" or "hide" function (see examples below) so that people who read through later won't have all the answers spoiled for them!
Hiding my answer!

Code: Select all

[answer]Hiding my answer![/answer]
If you want to change the title of your hidden content, use a "hide" tag!
Here it is!

Code: Select all

[hide]I might be hiding something...|Here it is![/hide]
The pipe symbol "|" between the shown title and hidden contents is critical, so don't forget it! It shares a key with backslash "\" and usually is located right below the backspace key.

This is an update to Jim_R's original "Question Marathons Explained" topic.
These users thanked the author bernard for the post (total 6):
twoplustwoisten (February 16th, 2021, 3:22 pm) • aakoala (April 4th, 2021, 10:13 am) • tigerjade003 (September 13th, 2021, 9:03 pm) • theskyistillred (November 21st, 2021, 12:40 pm) • ARay10 (October 6th, 2022, 3:47 pm) • Oly4Life (September 23rd, 2023, 11:12 pm)
"One of the ways that I believe people express their appreciation to the rest of humanity is to make something wonderful and put it out there." – Steve Jobs

Return to “Question Marathons”