The object initiate the next is not considered as the shared object of the next action

Devinszhang
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

The object initiate the next is not considered as the shared object of the next action

Post by Devinszhang »

I am somewhat uncertain about this now. For example, the golf ball is pulled up an incline plane after reach the top, drop down hit the wedge to trigger the wedge in action. I feel it is fine and I do not have to introduce another ball in the middle to avoid the shared object. Someone with more experience may help me confirm. Thanks ahead!
Flavorflav
Division: Grad
State: NY

Re: The object initiate the next is not considered as the shared object of the next action

Post by Flavorflav »

Unofficially, I think that's okay. I'd put "ball strikes wedge" on your ASL as part of the first task. The second task then starts with the wedge and the golf ball is not utilized twice.
Devinszhang

Re: The object initiate the next is not considered as the shared object of the next action

Post by Devinszhang »

Thanks! I guess that is the common understanding
builder83

Post by builder83 »

I also agree this would be fine.

The one people are unsure about is pulley task. And that was answered in the faq. You cannot use a golf ball counterweight if uses in a different task.

Return to “Mission Possible B”