Density Lab B

19alekb
Division: B
State: IL
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Density Lab B

Post by 19alekb »

NSCDS3RdCaptain wrote:I wish all teams going to nats great success in Density Lab. I would like to see a strong IL in this event, because I beat both DW and MM in Density Lab at state (solo). Whoever said that the IL supervisor was the same person for nats was correct. I also will not go into detail on this test. However, you will all get a shock if you think that this is an easy event.
Haha. Thanks for not going into detail. I don't want others to know what to expect.
coopsadoodles
Division: C
State: CT

Post by coopsadoodles »

19alekb wrote:
NSCDS3RdCaptain wrote:I wish all teams going to nats great success in Density Lab. I would like to see a strong IL in this event, because I beat both DW and MM in Density Lab at state (solo). Whoever said that the IL supervisor was the same person for nats was correct. I also will not go into detail on this test. However, you will all get a shock if you think that this is an easy event.
Haha. Thanks for not going into detail. I don't want others to know what to expect.
now im scared :cry:
bedford ms '20, staples hs '24
chem lab, green gen, enviro chem, widi
abhushan2004
State: MO

Post by abhushan2004 »

19alekb wrote:
Lol why? They're not gonna use the same/similar test for nats.
19alekb

Post by 19alekb »

abhushan2004 wrote:
19alekb wrote:
Lol why? They're not gonna use the same/similar test for nats.
It is the same supervisor. They will use a similar test format. If they don't im going to be surprised.
NSCDS3RdCaptain
Division: Grad

Post by NSCDS3RdCaptain »

This is definitely true. I will not discuss the IL states test.
Thermodynamics 3/26/x
Thermodynamics 7/ /x
Water Quality 3/ /x
Battery Buggy 1/2/x
Battery Buggy 2/ /x
Ecology 3/12/x
Optics 4/26/x
Density Lab 4/ /x
NSCDS3RdCaptain

Good luck everybody!!! I wish you all the best!!!! I will be cheering you all on (Especially IL teams, I am rooting for Marie Murphy)!
Thermodynamics 3/26/x
Thermodynamics 7/ /x
Water Quality 3/ /x
Battery Buggy 1/2/x
Battery Buggy 2/ /x
Ecology 3/12/x
Optics 4/26/x
Density Lab 4/ /x
NSCDS3RdCaptain

Do any of you know what is meant by rule 3b? Also, what do you think of rules 4b and 4c?
Thermodynamics 3/26/x
Thermodynamics 7/ /x
Water Quality 3/ /x
Battery Buggy 1/2/x
Battery Buggy 2/ /x
Ecology 3/12/x
Optics 4/26/x
Density Lab 4/ /x

Return to “2019 Lab Events”