Herpetology B/C

dvegadvol
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Herpetology B/C

Post by dvegadvol »

Stick with the Genus on the Official National Herpetology List. That's what the ES will be basing the test on. I usually put the newer Genus on as a note - it's been used as a tiebreaker question on more than one test!
STEMStar
Division: B
State: WA

Post by STEMStar »

Hello! I'm new to herp this year, and I was wondering if anyone knew of or created a herp study guide/ compiled pdf of their notes.

Thanks! :D
cbrant554
Division: C
State: IN

Post by cbrant554 »

STEMStar wrote:Hello! I'm new to herp this year, and I was wondering if anyone knew of or created a herp study guide/ compiled pdf of their notes.

I dont have any study guides but the study sheets on soinc.org on the herpetology sheet are a good basis if you needed one
UTF-8 U+6211 U+662F
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
State: PA

Post by UTF-8 U+6211 U+662F »

cbrant554 wrote:
STEMStar wrote:Hello! I'm new to herp this year, and I was wondering if anyone knew of or created a herp study guide/ compiled pdf of their notes.

I dont have any study guides but the study sheets on soinc.org on the herpetology sheet are a good basis if you needed one
Wikipedia is a good resource for this stuff, as well as other sites which have been mentioned before such as animaldiversity.org
STEMStar
Division: B
State: WA

Post by STEMStar »

UTF-8 U+6211 U+662F wrote:
cbrant554 wrote:

Wikipedia is a good resource for this stuff, as well as other sites which have been mentioned before such as animaldiversity.org

Okay! Thank you,
also @cbrant554, could you send me the link? I'm having difficulty finding it on the website :oops: :cry:
cbrant554

Post by cbrant554 »

STEMStar wrote:
UTF-8 U+6211 U+662F wrote:
cbrant554 wrote: I dont have any study guides but the study sheets on soinc.org on the herpetology sheet are a good basis if you needed one

Okay! Thank you,
also @cbrant554, could you send me the link? I'm having difficulty finding it on the website :oops: :cry:
https://www.soinc.org/herpetology-b it is labeled handout with blue text its a pdf
lue25

Post by lue25 »

Do you have any resources for Herpetology, Write it Do it, or Density Lab?
UTF-8 U+6211 U+662F
Exalted Member
Exalted Member

lue25 wrote:Do you have any resources for Herpetology, Write it Do it, or Density Lab?
Check the rest of this thread for resources for Herpetology

For Write It Do It and Density Lab, you can find their respective threads on this forum as well in the Lab Events forum
cbrant554

Post by cbrant554 »

So I just finished an invitational and the tiebreaker question for the test was, "Why should penguins be included on the Herpetology SO list?" My teammate and I thought of only 1 reason, that they have to lay eggs and incubate them. Anybody else have any other ideas
UTF-8 U+6211 U+662F
Exalted Member
Exalted Member

cbrant554 wrote:So I just finished an invitational and the tiebreaker question for the test was, "Why should penguins be included on the Herpetology SO list?" My teammate and I thought of only 1 reason, that they have to lay eggs and incubate them. Anybody else have any other ideas
I think that that was a joke, but who knows? :P

Return to “2019 Study Events”