(I guess it's your turn since you answered most of them)SciolyMaster wrote:Giantpants wrote:Alright...
1. What is a recumbent fold?
2. What is a slickenline and how is it formed?
3. How can you tell if a fold is overturned on a geologic map?
4. Describe how magma forms at subduction zones.1. a fold with a horizontal axial plane, i.e. turned on its side 2. idk, something to do with folds 3. the bedding around it has their strikes and dips represented by the overturned bedding symbol 4. flux melting: addition of water from the ocean lowers the rock's melting point, allowing it to melt as it subducts into the mantle
- Exalted Member
- Posts: 1594
- Joined: January 18th, 2015, 7:42 am
- Division: C
- State: PA
- Has thanked: 6 times
- Been thanked: 9 times
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest