Thanks for letting me know! I guess I'll go (enjoy the questions lol):
1. What does the "N" stand for in the mnemonic "NOTRECLUSE"? What is the purpose of this mnemonic?
2. Name the types of calcium supplements and the two types that are most commonly used.
3. NOEL and NOAEL are both measures of toxicity. What is the difference between these two measures?
4. Prior to Bunsen burners, what was the primary method of fuel for chemistry heating units, and what is this substance's chemical formula?
5. What species is A. piscivorus commonly mistaken for, and how does one identify which is which between the two?
Now ... chemistry (have fun w/stoich) problems!
1. A solution of cadmium phosphate is mixed with a solution of ammonium sulfide. What is the precipitate that will be formed in this chemical reaction? (hehehehehe)
2. Silicon nitride (Si3N4) is made by a combining Si and nitrogen gas (N2) at a high temperature. How much (in g) Si is needed to react with an excess of nitrogen gas to prepare 125 g of silicon nitride if the percent yield of the reaction is 95.0%?.
3. Consider the chemical equation for cellular respiration. What mass -- in grams -- of carbon dioxide forms in the reaction of 25 grams of glucose and 40 grams of oxygen?
"Perhaps one did not want to be loved so much as to be understood." -- George Orwell, 1984
Events 2019: A&P, Heredity, Picture This, P&P
Events 2020: A&P, Astro, DG, Geo Mapping