Gonna adjust my predictions...
2. Boca Raton
5. New Trier
10. Lower Merion
Some explanation for this radical change:
1. Boca Raton did really well last weekend and also did really well at MIT, placing top 3 in numerous events, so I'm going to assume they've also shored up some of their weak points
2. Mason lost their core group of seniors last year and their team does not seem as dominant as last year.
3. Harriton did relatively poorly at MIT and has not shown their dominance of past years
4. LASA placed under Boca Raton at MIT but above Harriton so I put them right in between
5. Both WWP teams will have short-handed rosters due to HMMT and WWPN traditionally does not bring full strength teams either due to scheduling or to conceal whatever;
6. WWPS traditionally does not stack hard at invitationals and North might follow that especially due to HMMT
7. Lower Merion had a strong performance at PUSO last weekend
But what do I know