Kansas 2019

EyeRolls03
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kansas 2019

Post by EyeRolls03 »

Hello,
I posted something similar to this last year (What can I say? The state websites change a lot.)
Does anyone know the full Kansas 2019 Results/where to find them? (I’m a Division B competitor)
Thanks!
TheCrazyChemist

Post by TheCrazyChemist »

EyeRolls03 wrote:Hello,
I posted something similar to this last year (What can I say? The state websites change a lot.)
Does anyone know the full Kansas 2019 Results/where to find them? (I’m a Division B competitor)
Thanks!
Hmm.... I looked on the Kansas State Website and the results aren't up yet. I think that's because your states were yesterday and your state doesn't use Ezra. Keep on looking on the website, they might come out later in the week.
TheCrazyChemist

Post by TheCrazyChemist »

TheCrazyChemist wrote:
EyeRolls03 wrote:Hello,
Thanks!
Hmm.... I looked on the Kansas State Website and the results aren't up yet. I think that's because your states were yesterday and your state doesn't use Ezra. Keep on looking on the website, they might come out later in the week.
Also, your coach probably has a copy of the full results, so I would ask him/her.
SOnerd
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Division: Grad

Post by SOnerd »

Finalized Division B Results
Finalized Division C Results

There was a scoring mistake in Division C that replaced Olathe North's initially reported 30th place in Boomilever with the correct score of 1st place, but this did not affect overall placements of the top 3 schools.
Ento is Lyfe. <3 Ento. <3 Bugs. <3 Insects.
I didn't choose the Bug Lyfe, the Bug Lyfe chose me.

Live and die for Teh Insectz.
Ento List Page

"Insects won't inherit the earth- they own it now." -Thomas Eisner, Entomologist

"No one can truly be called an entomologist , sir; the subject is too vast for any single human intelligence to grasp". -OW Holmes

2015 National Ento Bronze Medalist
2018 National Herpetology Bronze Medalist
2019 Herpetology National Champion

User Page

Return to “2019 Regionals & States”