Indiana 2019

Bread
Member
Member
Posts: 78
Joined: September 18th, 2018, 3:13 pm
Division: C
State: IN
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Indiana 2019

Post by Bread » August 18th, 2019, 11:01 am

SciNerd42 wrote:Website has been updated with 2020 dates
It says state is at Purdue this year :o . When was the last time that happened?
VHS '22
2017
VU/Reg/State/Nats
Rocks:10/2/3/21
Dynamic:3/2/11/46

2018
Reg/State/Nats
Rocks:1/1/15
Thermo:1/6/29
Roller:3/10/20

2019
VU/Reg/State/Nats
Fossils <3 :1/1/1/2 :D 
Dynamic:4/1/2/26
Thermo:2/1/1/5 :D 
Roller:9/-/1/51 (tier)
Rip maybe next year

User avatar
pepperonipi
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 201
Joined: January 21st, 2019, 11:38 am
Division: C
State: FL
Has thanked: 168 times
Been thanked: 323 times

Re: Indiana 2019

Post by pepperonipi » August 18th, 2019, 1:03 pm

Bread wrote:
SciNerd42 wrote:Website has been updated with 2020 dates
It says state is at Purdue this year :o . When was the last time that happened?
According to the state wiki, 2006. ;)
And will you succeed? Yes! You will, indeed! (98 and 3/4 percent guaranteed.)

Boca Raton Community High School
My Wiki Page | School Wiki Page | WikiProject SciOly and Scioly.org | Pi-Bot

2019: Code, Fermi, Thermo
2020: Detector, Orni, Code (Substitution: Penn)
2021: Detector, Orni, Circuit, WICI

User avatar
CPScienceDude
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Posts: 356
Joined: December 12th, 2018, 2:40 pm
Division: C
State: IN
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Has thanked: 139 times
Been thanked: 80 times

Re: Indiana 2019

Post by CPScienceDude » August 18th, 2019, 4:12 pm

oh wow. States at purdue?! That'll be nice for us NWI people. No more overnight stays!

Edit: Where do you find all the dates and stuff? I can't seem to find them
Captain of CPSO

Assassinator 139 and 147
2021 events: Astronomy, Chem Lab, Ornithology, Machines, Gravity Vehicle, and Forensics

About Me!
Image

Bread
Member
Member
Posts: 78
Joined: September 18th, 2018, 3:13 pm
Division: C
State: IN
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Indiana 2019

Post by Bread » August 18th, 2019, 7:11 pm

pepperonipi wrote:According to the state wiki, 2006. ;)
smh can't believe I didn't look there
CPScienceDude wrote:oh wow. States at purdue?! That'll be nice for us NWI people. No more overnight stays!

Edit: Where do you find all the dates and stuff? I can't seem to find them
It can be found here. Other things to note: They got rid of the Purdue West Lafayette regional, most likely because they are now holding states, and for some reason they have the Princeton invite as an invite in Indiana? Not sure how that happened
VHS '22
2017
VU/Reg/State/Nats
Rocks:10/2/3/21
Dynamic:3/2/11/46

2018
Reg/State/Nats
Rocks:1/1/15
Thermo:1/6/29
Roller:3/10/20

2019
VU/Reg/State/Nats
Fossils <3 :1/1/1/2 :D 
Dynamic:4/1/2/26
Thermo:2/1/1/5 :D 
Roller:9/-/1/51 (tier)
Rip maybe next year

User avatar
pikachu4919
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 713
Joined: December 7th, 2012, 2:30 pm
Division: Grad
State: IN
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
Has thanked: 85 times
Been thanked: 123 times

Re: Indiana 2019

Post by pikachu4919 » August 18th, 2019, 8:39 pm

Bread wrote:
pepperonipi wrote:According to the state wiki, 2006. ;)
smh can't believe I didn't look there
CPScienceDude wrote:oh wow. States at purdue?! That'll be nice for us NWI people. No more overnight stays!

Edit: Where do you find all the dates and stuff? I can't seem to find them
It can be found here. Other things to note: They got rid of the Purdue West Lafayette regional, most likely because they are now holding states, and for some reason they have the Princeton invite as an invite in Indiana? Not sure how that happened
Princeton just advertises their tournament on their website in case anyone’s interested. It’s still in NJ tho.
Carmel HS (IN) '16
Purdue BioE '21
Nationals 2016 ~ 4th place Forensics


"It is important to draw wisdom from different places. If you take it from only one place, it becomes rigid and stale." -Uncle Iroh

About me || Rate my tests!
Opinions expressed on this site are not official; the only place for official rules changes and FAQs is soinc.org.

MY CABBAGES!

cbrant554
Member
Member
Posts: 130
Joined: April 21st, 2018, 11:57 am
Division: C
State: IN
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Indiana 2019

Post by cbrant554 » August 19th, 2019, 11:20 am

Bread wrote:
SciNerd42 wrote:Website has been updated with 2020 dates
It says state is at Purdue this year :o . When was the last time that happened?
kinda hyped for that a change from the normal, the only problem is that everyone has to learn a new campus and there may be a newer structure to test that were previously at IU such as the anatomy always being a stations test.

SciNerd42
Member
Member
Posts: 81
Joined: March 15th, 2017, 6:14 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Indiana 2019

Post by SciNerd42 » August 19th, 2019, 4:57 pm

cbrant554 wrote:
Bread wrote:
SciNerd42 wrote:Website has been updated with 2020 dates
It says state is at Purdue this year :o . When was the last time that happened?
kinda hyped for that a change from the normal, the only problem is that everyone has to learn a new campus and there may be a newer structure to test that were previously at IU such as the anatomy always being a stations test.
Exactly why the change is good!

Post Reply

Return to “2019 Regionals & States”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests