Missouri 2019

User avatar
dxu46
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Posts: 798
Joined: April 11th, 2017, 6:55 pm
Division: C
State: MO
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Missouri 2019

Post by dxu46 » March 1st, 2019, 12:49 pm

dakota71 wrote:Thank you. -will watch for that. Am I right in thinking that since WV does not have a B team this year and with maybe DC not having a B team that there may be 2 B bids available? i don't think VT will be taking one either.
There's a chance of the B division having 2 bids if our team amount surpasses Tennessee, one team ahead of us last year. We'll find out in a month or so. I doubt DC would cancel their program, also.

dakota71
Member
Member
Posts: 5
Joined: February 27th, 2019, 12:13 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 0

Re: Missouri 2019

Post by dakota71 » March 1st, 2019, 1:01 pm

dxu46 wrote:
dakota71 wrote:Thank you. -will watch for that. Am I right in thinking that since WV does not have a B team this year and with maybe DC not having a B team that there may be 2 B bids available? i don't think VT will be taking one either.
There's a chance of the B division having 2 bids if our team amount surpasses Tennessee, one team ahead of us last year. We'll find out in a month or so. I doubt DC would cancel their program, also.
I didn't think that DC would cancel either but can't see where their teams are competing except for Cathedral which was listed on the Regional teams list for MD. Thought that teams could only compete for another state if their own state wasn't competing. The DC teams had competed in MD for a while until last year - is that right?

User avatar
jaspattack
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Posts: 78
Joined: April 30th, 2018, 8:29 am
Division: C
State: MO
Location: within cyberspace
Has thanked: 46 times
Been thanked: 47 times
Contact:

Re: Missouri 2019

Post by jaspattack » March 1st, 2019, 1:58 pm

dxu46 wrote: Anyways, congrats on the win! Do you know how many teams competed and how many made states?
Thank you! I updated my original post since official scores got posted. 12 schools competed in C division with 20 teams, and in B division there were 14 schools with 22 teams. Not sure how many teams made it to state, nobody mentioned it. Assuming we send as many teams as we did last year, we'll send our top 5 to state. However, we do have a couple more teams this year so I don't know.
2019-20 Events (C): Designer Genes, Forensics, Fossils
2018-19 Events (C): Designer Genes, Fossils, Write It Do It (Mousetrap Vehicle and Experimental Design @ Regionals)
2017-18 Events (B): Rocks and Minerals, Wright Stuff, Write It Do It
I edit the wiki sometimes.

User avatar
dxu46
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Posts: 798
Joined: April 11th, 2017, 6:55 pm
Division: C
State: MO
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Missouri 2019

Post by dxu46 » March 1st, 2019, 3:43 pm

jaspattack wrote:
dxu46 wrote: Anyways, congrats on the win! Do you know how many teams competed and how many made states?
Thank you! I updated my original post since official scores got posted. 12 schools competed in C division with 20 teams, and in B division there were 14 schools with 22 teams. Not sure how many teams made it to state, nobody mentioned it. Assuming we send as many teams as we did last year, we'll send our top 5 to state. However, we do have a couple more teams this year so I don't know.
That's interesting, your region actually gained teams.

linzhiyan
Member
Member
Posts: 66
Joined: April 26th, 2018, 6:56 pm
Division: C
State: MO
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Missouri 2019

Post by linzhiyan » March 2nd, 2019, 2:49 pm

Region VI state qualifiers:
1) Ladue
2) John Boroughs
3) Lindbergh
4) Clayton
5) Marquette (alternate)
Last edited by linzhiyan on March 2nd, 2019, 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Unpunctual (and failed) Sassy of game #130...
Clayton High School Dank Memes Area Homeschool

User avatar
dxu46
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Posts: 798
Joined: April 11th, 2017, 6:55 pm
Division: C
State: MO
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Missouri 2019

Post by dxu46 » March 2nd, 2019, 3:09 pm

linzhiyan wrote:Region VI state qualifiers:
1) Ladue
2) John Boroughs
3) Lindbergh
4) Clayton
5) Marquette

Congrats on qualifying to state linzhiyan!

linzhiyan
Member
Member
Posts: 66
Joined: April 26th, 2018, 6:56 pm
Division: C
State: MO
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Missouri 2019

Post by linzhiyan » March 2nd, 2019, 8:22 pm

dxu46 wrote:
linzhiyan wrote:Region VI state qualifiers:
1) Ladue
2) John Boroughs
3) Lindbergh
4) Clayton
5) Marquette

Congrats on qualifying to state linzhiyan!
Thanks!!!
Unpunctual (and failed) Sassy of game #130...
Clayton High School Dank Memes Area Homeschool

User avatar
dxu46
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Posts: 798
Joined: April 11th, 2017, 6:55 pm
Division: C
State: MO
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Missouri 2019

Post by dxu46 » March 12th, 2019, 1:20 pm

Does anyone want a live medal sheet like NJ and invitationals? I won't be competing but i'll still be there so hmu if you want me to

User avatar
dxu46
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Posts: 798
Joined: April 11th, 2017, 6:55 pm
Division: C
State: MO
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Missouri 2019

Post by dxu46 » March 21st, 2019, 5:24 pm

Official R6 C results: (out of 18 teams, if anyone's wondering)

1. Ladue 1 (47)
2. John Burroughs 1 (78)
3. Lindbergh 1 (127)
4. Clayton 1 (129)
5. John Burroughs 2 (134)

falcon1236912
Member
Member
Posts: 23
Joined: February 21st, 2018, 7:59 am
State: MO
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Missouri 2019

Post by falcon1236912 » April 18th, 2019, 6:54 am

Anyone know the ceiling height for wright stuff?

Post Reply

Return to “2019 Regionals & States”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests