Tailsfan101 wrote:Final results, from the live spreadsheet:
1. Ladue Middle School (69)
2. Wydown Middle School (117)
3. Pembroke Hill Middle School (139)
4. West Middle School (243)
5. Oak Grove Middle School (254)
1. Pembroke Hill High School (82)
2. Ladue Horton Watkins High School (94)
3. Clayton High School (163)
4. John Burroughs School (?)
5. Central High School (199)
They're not final...official results will be posted on moscioly.org sometime tomorrow.
Thoughts about today:
1. Congrats to our middle school and Pembroke for qualifying. They will represent our state well.
2. MO needs better Event Supervisors. 'Nuff said.
3. The Clayton district did amazingly well - the HS improved from 4th at regionals to 3rd at state, beating out a fierce John Burroughs. Wydown was impressive also, beating Pembroke (albeit they had serious bombs).......
4..... Pembroke got tiered in Roller Coaster (lmao, tbt 2018) and disqualified in Mystery Architecture, according to pikapikachu.
5. MO needs to improve their grading process. Waiting legit 4 hours for awards is simply unacceptable (especially a multiple choice test)
6. There were a lot of scholarships this year...
All in all, this was the most fun I've ever had at a state tournament. Hopefully with the change of state directors more measures to insure event quality will be implemented. It was fun until the end, until the announcer's fateful words.
Also, sorry for not catching JB's points - it was lost in the cheer from a place that smelled of Clayton XD