This is belated, but there was a livestream on the NCSO Facebook here.Selundar wrote:Is there a spreadsheet/livestream?
Predictions vs. Actual Results
There were two entries for B and five for C.
1. Piedmont IB - 100% voted (Actual placing: 1st)
2. Wilmington Academy of Arts & Sciences - 100% voted (Actual placing: 2nd)
3. 50% West Cary Middle, 50% Mills Park Middle (Actual 3rd place team: Jay M. Robinson)
4. 50% Jay M. Robinson, 50% Mills Park Middle (Actual 4th place team: Fred J. Carnage)
5. Carnage - 100% voted (Actual placing: 4th) (Actual 5th place team: Davis Drive Middle)
6. 50% Smith Middle, 50% Davis Drive (Actual 6th place team: Smith)
7. 50% Thales Academy Apex, 50% Davis Drive (Actual 7th place team: The Academy at Lincoln)
8. 50% St. Mark Catholic, 50% Daniels Magnet (Actual 8th place team: Mills Park Middle)
9. 50% Randolph, 50% Martin (Actual 9th place team: West Cary Middle)
10. 50% The Academy at Lincoln, 50% Smith (Actual 10th place team: Randolph)
The first place team received a score of 102. The closest guess was 128. They earned 25 medals (22 excluding trials). The closest guess was 19. The highest scoring team outside of the top ten was Fairview School, which no one guessed.
1. William G. Enloe High School - 100% voted (Actual placing: 2nd) (Actual 1st place team: NCSSM)
2. NCSSM - 80% voted (Actual placing: 1st) (Actual 2nd place team: Enloe)
3. 40% voted Raleigh Charter, 40% voted North Mecklenburg (actual 3rd place team: Raleigh Charter)
4. Raleigh Charter - 40% voted (actual placing: 3rd) (actual 4th place team: North Mecklenburg)
5. 40% voted John T. Hoggard, 40% voted Green Hope (actual 5th place team: East Chapel Hill HS)
6. 20% Panther Creek, 20% Cardinal Gibbons, 20% Raleigh Charter, 20% East Chapel Hill, 20% Ardrey Kell (actual 6th place team: John T. Hoggard)
7. John T. Hoggard - 40% voted (actual placing: 6th) (actual 7th place team: Ardrey Kell)
8. 20% Chapel Hill, 20% East Chapel Hill, 20% Durham Academy, 20% Cardinal Gibbons, 20% Green Hope (actual 8th place team: Chapel Hill HS)
9. 20% Southern Nash, 20% Atkins Academy, 20% Smoky Mountain, 20% Cardinal Gibbons, 20% Green Hope (actual 9th place team: Panther Creek HS)
10. Atkins Academic and Technology High School - 40% voted (actual placing: 18th) (actual 10th place team: Isaac Bear Early College)
The first place team got a score of 143. The closest guess was 122. They also earned 21 medals; one person guessed 20 and another guessed 22. The highest placing team outside of the top ten was Triangle Math and Science Academy, which no one guessed.