Coach
Coach
Division: B
State: GA

Re: Delaware 2019

Post by rfscoach »

builderguy135 wrote:
sciolyperson1 wrote:
samlan16 wrote:What a year of tossups. FSA wins Georgia for the first time, and duPont is not going to nats. Have we crossed into a parallel universe?
As well as Hyde Park, who has had their states winning streak since 2004.
And Northern Lights ABC. And Hamilton (MT). And Georgia (FSA won).

A bunch of new teams this year!
But FSA is not a "new" team at Nationals. We just always had something go wrong and kept coming in 2nd. I was so bored on Saturday, with no complaints of bad events or things run wrong that I knew things were going well.
I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues.
builderguy135
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Division: C
State: NJ
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by builderguy135 »

rfscoach wrote:
builderguy135 wrote:
sciolyperson1 wrote:

But FSA is not a "new" team at Nationals. We just always had something go wrong and kept coming in 2nd. I was so bored on Saturday, with no complaints of bad events or things run wrong that I knew things were going well.
It wasn't their first year going to nats, but it was their first win at states.

(Congrats btw!)
West Windsor-Plainsboro High School North '22
BirdSO Co-Director
My Userpage
samlan16
Division: Grad
Has thanked: 0

Post by samlan16 »

builderguy135 wrote:
sciolyperson1 wrote:
samlan16 wrote:What a year of tossups. FSA wins Georgia for the first time, and duPont is not going to nats. Have we crossed into a parallel universe?

FSA. New to nats since 2007. /s
Old fart who sort of did things sort of for some schools.
Tailsfan101
State: ID

Post by Tailsfan101 »

I'm been trying to upload this file (which contains the DE B 2019 scores) to the wiki, but it is currently .xlsx, and I would prefer for it to be uploaded as a PDF. Could someone either tell me how I can convert it, or upload it themselves? Thanks!
"Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me. Rejoice and be glad, for your reward in heaven is great; for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you." Matthew 5:11-12

I have no regrets.
Unome

Post by Unome »

Tailsfan101 wrote:I'm been trying to upload this file (which contains the DE B 2019 scores) to the wiki, but it is currently .xlsx, and I would prefer for it to be uploaded as a PDF. Could someone either tell me how I can convert it, or upload it themselves? Thanks!
File > Save As > Change file type to PDF. I recommend setting the scale factors on the Excel file beforehand to single page, and compressing the columns a bit so it fits better.
Userpage

Opinions expressed on this site are not official; the only place for official rules changes and FAQs is soinc.org.
Tailsfan101
State: ID

Post by Tailsfan101 »

Unome wrote:
Tailsfan101 wrote:I'm been trying to upload this file (which contains the DE B 2019 scores) to the wiki, but it is currently .xlsx, and I would prefer for it to be uploaded as a PDF. Could someone either tell me how I can convert it, or upload it themselves? Thanks!
File > Save As > Change file type to PDF. I recommend setting the scale factors on the Excel file beforehand to single page, and compressing the columns a bit so it fits better.
Okay, thanks!
"Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me. Rejoice and be glad, for your reward in heaven is great; for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you." Matthew 5:11-12

I have no regrets.

Return to “2019 Regionals & States”