Swap Meet

19alekb
Division: B
State: IL
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Swap Meet

Post by 19alekb »

I can also trade our team shirt from last year. (It's an adult medium and I'm from Marie Murphy)
MadCow2357
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Division: C
State: RI

Post by MadCow2357 »

19alekb wrote:Would anyone want adult medium sweatshirts for Loyola Lacrosse? Loyola is a college/high school in Illinois. I also have shirts and sweatpants. Reply if your interested because I might not bring them if anyone isn't.
Sounds good!
MadCow2357's Userpage
Gallagher MS '19
Barrington HS '23
19alekb
Division: B
State: IL

Post by 19alekb »

Ok. If you see me, I'm to super tall white kid wearing a black shirt.
bernard
Administrator
Administrator
Division: Grad
State: WA
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by bernard »

bernard wrote:If you would be interested in ordering a Scioly.org shirt, please send me a private message by Sunday, May 5, 2019. If there is enough interest, I will open a form for orders.

I want users to receive shirts at least one week before the national tournament so please respond promptly. Pricing and designs are at scioly.org/shirts.
"One of the ways that I believe people express their appreciation to the rest of humanity is to make something wonderful and put it out there." – Steve Jobs
Frost0125
State: NC
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Post by Frost0125 »

Would anybody be interested in sand, sea glass, or cool shells? (I'm from the beach.)
2020/2021 Events: Chem Lab, Codebusters, Experimental Design, Fast Facts
MadCow2357
Exalted Member
Exalted Member

Post by MadCow2357 »

Frost0125 wrote:Would anybody be interested in sand, sea glass, or cool shells? (I'm from the beach.)
Yeah sure :) the sea glass and cool shells would be welcome
MadCow2357's Userpage
Gallagher MS '19
Barrington HS '23
efeng
State: MN

Post by efeng »

When everybody complains about not having anything, but then you live in freaking Minnesota...

I'm interested in t-shirts, stickers, and keychains (in that order) of pretty much anything unique, anywhere from school/state SO t-shirts all the way to random museums or things your state are known for. I also like sports (especially basketball).

I can't really offer a whole lot, except for Minnesota State SO shirts (which are kinda lame tbh). I also have a couple team water bottles to trade, if y'all are interested. I can also try to get some Vikings/Twins/Wild merch or some U of Minnesota merch (given that we are trading something of equal value). Also taking requests, if you guys have something you specifically want from Minnesota.

Oh, and if any of you are big classical music nerds like me, I can get you guys Minnesota Orchestra merch or CDs as long as you let me know by May 17th. They are really good.
Mounds View HS, Minnesota

2017 Nationals Disease Detectives 1st (Div B)
2018 Nationals WiFi Lab 3rd (Div C)
2019 Nationals :(

Efeng's Userpage
TheCrazyChemist

Post by TheCrazyChemist »

efeng wrote:When everybody complains about not having anything, but then you live in freaking Minnesota...

I'm interested in t-shirts, stickers, and keychains (in that order) of pretty much anything unique, anywhere from school/state SO t-shirts all the way to random museums or things your state are known for. I also like sports (especially basketball).

I can't really offer a whole lot, except for Minnesota State SO shirts (which are kinda lame tbh). I also have a couple team water bottles to trade, if y'all are interested. I can also try to get some Vikings/Twins/Wild merch or some U of Minnesota merch (given that we are trading something of equal value). Also taking requests, if you guys have something you specifically want from Minnesota.

Oh, and if any of you are big classical music nerds like me, I can get you guys Minnesota Orchestra merch or CDs as long as you let me know by May 17th. They are really good.
I'm interested in Vikings merch. Connecticut doesn't really have any good sport teams, but I have some Yankees stuff.
jimmy-bond
Division: Grad
State: OH
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by jimmy-bond »

efeng wrote:When everybody complains about not having anything, but then you live in freaking Minnesota...
Hey if you can get some Drose Timbs merch I'm extremely down. I could do it for an aloha shirt, kukui nut lei, poke, etc.
PCHS, HI '21 | CWRU, OH '25
Code(16), DD(40), FQ(39),4&6(36), WQ(27)
CriB(26), DP (11), FF(1), MM(14), P&P(6)
CriB(36), DD(35), FF(2), MM(20)
MadCow2357
Exalted Member
Exalted Member

Post by MadCow2357 »

CDs sound good. :lol: :lol:

I'd also be willing to trade for your MN scioly shirts, depending on what they look like.

Also moose hats were popular last year.
MadCow2357's Userpage
Gallagher MS '19
Barrington HS '23

Return to “2019 Nationals”