Who's going to Nationals? // 2019 Edition

pikachu4919
Division: Grad
State: IN
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Who's going to Nationals? // 2019 Edition

Post by pikachu4919 »

Extending the tradition of this thread one year more!

Post your division, school, state, and the events you will be competing in (or for volunteering alumni, which events you plan to help out with), and you will be added to the list!

Division B:
19alekb from Marie Murphy MS, IL: Potions and Poisons, Circuit Lab, Density Lab, and Solar System
alto-2813 from Thomas Jefferson MS, IN: Battery Buggy, Crime Busters, and Solar System
anandymous from Orlando Science School, FL: Meteorology, Dynamic Planet, and Solar System
Bread from Thomas Jefferson MS, IN: Fossils, Dynamic Planet, Thermodynamics, and Roller Coaster
builderguy135 from Community MS, NJ: Parasitology, Roller Coaster, Mystery Architecture, Elastic Launched Glider, Battery Buggy, and Road Scholar
cbrant554 from Thomas Jefferson MS, IN: Anatomy and Physiology, Herpetology, and Heredity
coopsadoodles from Bedford MS, CT: Potions and Poisons, Density Lab, Disease Detectives, and Water Quality
DiseaseMan03 from Harlan Rowe MS, PA: Circuit Lab, Density Lab, Disease Detectives, Experimental Design, and Water Quality
emmalasagna from Bedford MS, CT: Herpetology, Fossils, and Heredity
farmerjoe279 from Ladue MS, MO: Anatomy, Heredity, and Meteorology
Frost0125 from Wilmington Academy of Arts and Sciences, NC: Game On and Dynamic Planet
Galahad from Highlands Intermediate School, HI: Crime Busters, Game On, Potions and Poisons, Disease Detectives, and Science Quiz Bowl
HeyIt'sSarahhhh from Eagle Hill MS, NY: Crime Busters, Experimental Design, and Roller Coaster
hmmm from Community MS, NJ: Water Quality, Fossils, and Game On
IvanGe from Paul J. Gelinas JHS, NY: Battery Buggy, Thermodynamics, Fossils, Potions and Poisons, and Elastic Launched Glider
JacobBeaver2004 from Tower Heights MS, OH: Boomilever, Roller Coaster, Dynamic Planet, and Herpetology
Killboe from River City Science Academy, FL: Thermodynamics, Disease Detectives, and Solar System
LiteralRhinoceros from Community MS, NJ: Solar System, Dynamic Planet, and Meteorology
MadCow2357 from Gallagher MS, RI: Battery Buggy, Boomilever, Fossils, Roller Coaster, and Thermodynamics
nyannaruth from Harlan Rowe MS, PA: Write It Do It, Experimental Design, and Fossils
Pastaman202 from Daniel Wright JHS, IL: Potions and Poisons, Circuit Lab, Dynamic Planet, Elastic Launched Glider, and Herpetology
rish-leti from Eagle Hill MS, NY: Anatomy and Physiology, Density Lab, Disease Detectives, and Herpetology
Rock&Roll92 from Gallagher MS, RI: Roller Coaster, Density Lab, Write It Do It, Fossils, and Thermodynamics
Sapphire from Slauson MS, MI: Game On, Crime Busters, and Dynamic Planet
sciolyperson1 from Community MS, NJ: Battery Buggy, Boomilever, Roller Coaster, and Mystery Architecture
space-egg from Thomas Jefferson MS, IN: Potions and Poisons and Solar System
supernumerary07 from Harlan Rowe MS, PA: Crime Busters, Potions and Poisons, and Meteorology
swagmcswag1223 from Paul J. Gelinas JHS, NY: Circuit Lab, Solar System, Meteorology, Elastic Launched Glider, and Anatomy and Physiology
TheCrazyChemist from Bedford MS, CT: Science Quiz Bowl
Umaroth from Kraemer MS, CA: Battery Buggy, Circuit Lab, Dynamic Planet, and Meteorology
veroniquescioly from Thomas Jefferson MS, IN: Anatomy and Physiology and Fossils
wzhang5460 from Paul J. Gelinas JHS, NY: Boomilever, Circuit Lab, Disease Detectives, and Mystery Architecture

Division C:
AngelMB from Boca Raton Community HS, FL: Circuit Lab, Mission Possible, and Mousetrap Vehicle
birdylayaduck08 from Seven Lakes HS, TX: Disease Detectives, Chemistry Lab, and Geologic Mapping
CrayolaCrayon from Bayard Rustin HS, PA: Wright Stuff and Astronomy
DarthBuilder from New Trier HS, IL: Boomilever, Wright Stuff, and Mousetrap Vehicle
ericlepanda from New Trier HS, IL: Chemistry Lab, Sounds of Music, and Protein Modeling
exla23 from Boca Raton Community HS, FL: Chemistry Lab, Experimental Design, Fermi Questions, and Protein Modeling
flembo17 from Boca Raton Community HS, FL: Astronomy, Dynamic Planet, Geologic Mapping, and Water Quality
FermiGod from New Trier HS, IL: Detector Building
Fridaychimp from Seven Lakes HS, TX: Mousetrap Vehicle, Water Quality, and Write It Do It
Graceyu from New Trier HS, IL: Thermodynamics and Experimental Design
jaggie34 from Boca Raton Community HS, FL: Thermodynamics, Circuit Lab, and Fermi Questions
jimmy-bond from Pearl City HS, HI: Water Quality, Forensics, Code Busters, and Disease Detectives
JojoCho from Chattahoochee HS, GA: Detector Building
jonboyage from Bayard Rustin HS, PA: Astronomy, Chemistry Lab, Circuit Lab, Fermi Questions, and Sounds of Music
Justin72835 from Seven Lakes HS, TX: Experimental Design, Fermi Questions, Sounds of Music, and Thermodynamics
klastyioer from Harriton HS, PA: helping out with Wright Stuff
Limke from Bayard Rustin HS, PA: Anatomy and Physiology, Designer Genes, Forensics, and Protein Modeling
l0lit from Carmel HS, IN: Code Busters, Dynamic Planet, Geologic Mapping, and Write It Do It
MissAmargasaurus from Treasure Valley Homeschool, ID: Herpetology, Fossils, Experimental Design, and Wright Stuff
NeBH from Treasure Valley Homeschool, ID: Circuit Lab, Mousetrap Vehicle, and Protein Modeling
pdoradla from New Trier HS, IL: Protein Modeling, Designer Genes, Code Busters, and Experimental Design
PikaPikaChu from Blue Valley North HS, KS: Mission Possible, Dynamic Planet, Geologic Mapping, Disease Detectives, and Forensics
pepperonipi from Boca Raton Community HS, FL: Detector Building
Riptide from Seven Lakes HS, TX: Code Busters, Forensics, Sounds of Music, and Thermodynamics
roykim from Chattahoochee HS, GA: Astronomy, Code Busters, Fermi Questions, and Protein Modeling
splane21 from Carmel HS, IN: Chemistry Lab, Circuit Lab, Experimental Design, Mousetrap Vehicle, and Thermodynamics
Tailsfan101 from Treasure Valley Homeschool, ID: Geologic Mapping and Write It Do It
thecoolchicken from Ames HS, IA: Chemistry Lab, Mousetrap Vehicle, Anatomy and Physiology, and Fossils
wec01 from Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology, VA: Forensics, Fossils, Sounds of Music, and Thermodynamics
will926ok3645 from Boca Raton Community HS, FL: Environmental Chemistry

Division D/Coaches/Volunteers/Etc:
Nats2019 from NY, literally running the whole thing
Adi1008 from TX, helping out with Astronomy C
AlphaTauri from PA, helping out with Solar System B
andrewwski from NY, helping out with Sounds of Music C
bearasauras from CA, helping out with Mousetrap Vehicle C
bernard from WA, helping out with Mousetrap Vehicle C
chalker from OH, literally running every single event (/s, he's actually doing scoring)
coachchuckaahs from NM, coaching for Albuquerque Area Home Schoolers B and C
EastStroudsburg13 from PA, helping out with Density Lab B
foreverphysics from GA, helping out with Astronomy C
killer225whale from CA, helping out with Mousetrap Vehicle C
lumosityfan from NJ/NY, helping out with Astronomy C
nicholasmaurer from OH, coaching for Solon HS
penclspinner from CA, helping out with Mousetrap Vehicle C
pikachu4919 from IN, helping out with Forensics C
primitive_polonium from CA/MA, helping out with Density Lab B
syo_astro from NY, helping out with Astronomy C
Unome from GA, helping out with Geologic Mapping C
windu34 from FL, helping out with Circuit Lab C
Carmel HS (IN) '16
Purdue BioE '21? reevaluating my life choices
Nationals 2016 ~ 4th place Forensics

"It is important to draw wisdom from different places. If you take it from only one place, it becomes rigid and stale." -Uncle Iroh

About me || Rate my tests!
Opinions expressed on this site are not official; the only place for official rules changes and FAQs is soinc.org.

MY CABBAGES!
builderguy135
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Division: C
State: NJ
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Re: Who's going to Nationals? // 2019 Edition

Post by builderguy135 »

pikachu4919 wrote:Extending the tradition of this thread one year more!

Post your school, state, and the events you will be competing in (or for volunteering alumni, which events you plan to help out with), and you will be added to the list!

Division B:

Division C:

Division D/Coaches/Volunteers/Etc:
Nats2019 from NY, literally running the whole thing
pikachu4919 from IN, helping out with a TBD event
Communism MS, NJ, Parasitology/Roller Coaster/Mystery Architecture/Elastic Launched Glider/Battery Buggy/Road Scholar
West Windsor-Plainsboro High School North '22
BirdSO Co-Director
My Userpage
MadCow2357
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
State: RI

Post by MadCow2357 »

Division B, Gallagher Middle School, Rhode Island! :) :)

I compete in Battery Buggy, Boomilever, Fossils, Roller Coaster, and Thermodynamics!

Also Pika you might want to ask for Division B or C as well because some people don't have Division in their profile column.
MadCow2357's Userpage
Gallagher MS '19
Barrington HS '23
pikachu4919
State: IN
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Post by pikachu4919 »

MadCow2357 wrote:
Also Pika you might want to ask for Division B or C as well because some people don't have Division in their profile column.
Generally that's inferred from their school but meh, I guess I'll include it
Carmel HS (IN) '16
Purdue BioE '21? reevaluating my life choices
Nationals 2016 ~ 4th place Forensics

"It is important to draw wisdom from different places. If you take it from only one place, it becomes rigid and stale." -Uncle Iroh

About me || Rate my tests!
Opinions expressed on this site are not official; the only place for official rules changes and FAQs is soinc.org.

MY CABBAGES!
EastStroudsburg13
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus
State: PA

Post by EastStroudsburg13 »

Div D, from PA (sorry Maryland, home is still home ;) ), helping out with a TBD event (or administrative task)

For those not aware, this will be my first national tournament attendance since 2008, and the first time I'll be there for longer than 15 minutes. It's been a long time coming, let's just say that,
East Stroudsburg South Class of 2012, Alumnus of JT Lambert, Drexel University Class of 2017

Helpful Links
Wiki
Wiki Pages that Need Work
FAQ and SciOly FAQ Wiki
Chat (See IRC Wiki for more info)
BBCode Wiki

So long, and thanks for all the Future Dictator titles!
dxu46
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
State: MO

Post by dxu46 »

EastStroudsburg13 wrote:Div D, from PA (sorry Maryland, home is still home ;) ), helping out with a TBD event (or administrative task)

For those not aware, this will be my first national tournament attendance since 2008, and the first time I'll be there for longer than 15 minutes. It's been a long time coming, let's just say that,
Wait, why were you there in 2008?
emmalasagna
State: CT
Has thanked: 0

Post by emmalasagna »

Bedford MS - Herpetology, Fossils, Heredity :o
bedford ms '19, staples hs '23
ornithology, fossils, designer genes, expd

please bring back herp like actually please
windu34
Staff Emeritus
Staff Emeritus
State: FL

Post by windu34 »

windu34 from FL, Co-Event Supervisor for Circuit Lab C
Boca Raton Community High School Alumni
University of Florida Science Olympiad Co-Founder
Florida Science Olympiad Board of Directors
[email protected] || windu34's Userpage
19alekb
Division: B
State: IL
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by 19alekb »

Marie Murphy. From Illinois. Div B. Potions, circuit lab, density, and solar system.
nicholasmaurer
Coach
Coach
State: OH

Post by nicholasmaurer »

Assistant Coach, Solon High School (OH). I hope to be coaching my team; if not, I'll be volunteering for something TBD.
Assistant Coach and Alumnus ('14) - Solon High School Science Olympiad
Tournament Director - Northeast Ohio Regional Tournament
Tournament Director - Solon High School Science Olympiad Invitational

Return to “2019 Nationals”