bernard
Administrator
Administrator
Division: Grad
State: WA
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Prediction Contest 2019

Post by bernard »

The form for Prediction Contest is now live! Submissions will be accepted until Friday, May 31, 2019, 10:00 AM ET.

scioly.org/fantasy

The forms are processed individually so rather than filling out all four at once, complete and submit them separately. The form also checks that you're following rules; e.g. if you list any team more than three times in event predictions, it'll try to prevent you from submitting.
"One of the ways that I believe people express their appreciation to the rest of humanity is to make something wonderful and put it out there." – Steve Jobs
builderguy135
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Division: C
State: NJ

Re: Prediction Contest 2019

Post by builderguy135 »

bernard wrote:The form for Prediction Contest is now live! Submissions will be accepted until Friday, May 31, 2019, 10:00 AM ET.

scioly.org/fantasy

The forms are processed individually so rather than filling out all four at once, complete and submit them separately. The form also checks that you're following rules; e.g. if you list any team more than three times in event predictions, it'll try to prevent you from submitting.
How many predictions per form can you submit?
West Windsor-Plainsboro High School North '22
BirdSO Co-Director
My Userpage
pb5754
Exalted Member
Exalted Member

Post by pb5754 »

builderguy135 wrote:
bernard wrote:The form for Prediction Contest is now live! Submissions will be accepted until Friday, May 31, 2019, 10:00 AM ET.

scioly.org/fantasy

How many predictions per form can you submit?
1 per form (4 total) I believe.
West Windsor-Plainsboro High School South '21
2021 Nationals: Astronomy - 1st, Geologic Mapping - 1st, Team - 6th
bernard
Administrator
Administrator

Post by bernard »

That is correct, submitting a form again will overwrite your previous submission. New this year, you can view your last submission when loading the form.
"One of the ways that I believe people express their appreciation to the rest of humanity is to make something wonderful and put it out there." – Steve Jobs
dxu46
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
State: MO

Post by dxu46 »

For Div B, the teams for Arkansas and Nevada are switched...
Also, idk if this was a mess up or not, but Slauson is listed above Lakeshore even though Lakeshore won
bernard
Administrator
Administrator

Post by bernard »

dxu46 wrote:For Div B, the teams for Arkansas and Nevada are switched...
Also, idk if this was a mess up or not, but Slauson is listed above Lakeshore even though Lakeshore won
Thank you for bringing this to my attention. The Division B team names for AR and NV were originally correct but were switched after following the tournament team list. The order teams are listed in will not affect the system used for scoring this contest; the team numbers assigned to Slauson and Lakeshore in the database are correct.
builderguy135
Exalted Member
Exalted Member

Post by builderguy135 »

Will predictions for build events be public? (like the build prediction contest from last year)
West Windsor-Plainsboro High School North '22
BirdSO Co-Director
My Userpage
bernard
Administrator
Administrator

Post by bernard »

builderguy135 wrote:Will predictions for build events be public? (like the build prediction contest from last year)
This contest is unrelated to the build contest from previous years. I will release a summary of submissions but whether this will be before or after the tournament is undecided.
bernard
Administrator
Administrator

Post by bernard »

The contest is very popular! It's been open for 3 days only, and we've already received 182 submissions!
dxu46
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
State: MO

Post by dxu46 »

bernard wrote:The contest is very popular! It's been open for 3 days only, and we've already received 182 submissions!
Dang, if I predict Carnage at 9th place this year I won't even come close to winning this time!

Return to “2019 Nationals”