Scioly Summer Study Session 2019

syo_astro
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Division: Grad
State: NY

Re: Scioly Summer Study Session 2019

Post by syo_astro »

MadCow2357 wrote:Still haven’t received a single email...
Scrambledeggs wrote:I submitted a CB test on time, but haven't got an approval email yet, so if a Mod could check my test that would be great
I do send reminders still and we do have a list we're working through (it was like 15 - 20 subs, mostly piled up on a few people). Classes have started, so we can only push through things so quickly. As forever said, this was an unprecedented number of submissions...the ones at the deadline are the toughest to get finished. In the past, usually I would step in and do some in cases like this, but I really can't right now.
B: Crave the Wave, Environmental Chemistry, Robo-Cross, Meteo, Phys Sci Lab, Solar System, DyPlan (E and V), Shock Value
C: Microbe Mission, DyPlan (Fresh Waters), Fermi Questions, GeoMaps, Grav Vehicle, Scrambler, Rocks, Astro
Grad: Writing Tests/Supervising (NY/MI)
hero150
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by hero150 »

I love this :)
syo_astro
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Division: Grad
State: NY

Post by syo_astro »

Sorry to double post, but props to Gluestick for pointing out the presence of zero dynamic planet subs (as I was asked, there were also no accepted geomaps ones right now)...that helped me also notice a few users not added and some Heredity submissions not added. I can't quite speed up the review process, but any mistakes with adding stuff or users not added that should've been I or forever might be able to help with.
Last edited by syo_astro on September 2nd, 2019, 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
B: Crave the Wave, Environmental Chemistry, Robo-Cross, Meteo, Phys Sci Lab, Solar System, DyPlan (E and V), Shock Value
C: Microbe Mission, DyPlan (Fresh Waters), Fermi Questions, GeoMaps, Grav Vehicle, Scrambler, Rocks, Astro
Grad: Writing Tests/Supervising (NY/MI)

Return to “SSSS & SEC”