Your Daily Random Comment

Shoot the breeze with other Olympians.
User avatar
twoplustwoisten
Member
Member
Posts: 30
Joined: September 29th, 2020, 12:25 pm
Division: C
State: ID
Has thanked: 112 times
Been thanked: 39 times

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Post by twoplustwoisten » April 20th, 2021, 7:49 pm

stenopushispidus wrote:
April 20th, 2021, 7:01 pm
deep thoughts with steno:
if trees don’t have mouths, how do they breathe?
how do you know that the mouths aren't just hidden from us?

Code: Select all

                  __
                 / _)
        _.----._/ /
       /         /
    __/ (  | (  |
___/__.-'|_|--|_|

stenopushispidus
Member
Member
Posts: 8
Joined: September 18th, 2020, 1:51 pm
State: HI
Has thanked: 25 times
Been thanked: 98 times

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Post by stenopushispidus » April 20th, 2021, 8:18 pm

twoplustwoisten wrote:
April 20th, 2021, 7:49 pm
stenopushispidus wrote:
April 20th, 2021, 7:01 pm
deep thoughts with steno:
if trees don’t have mouths, how do they breathe?
how do you know that the mouths aren't just hidden from us?
*gasp*
i try to exist sometimes

Tournament Volunteering:
• Co-Writer/Grader for Menomonie Dynamic Planet (B)
• Co-Writer/Grader for Menomonie Water Quality (B)
• Writer/Grader for February SMEC Water Quality (C)

lgbtqia+ and proud

User avatar
bernard
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 2251
Joined: January 5th, 2014, 3:12 pm
Division: Grad
State: WA
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Has thanked: 146 times
Been thanked: 611 times
Contact:

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Post by bernard » April 20th, 2021, 9:07 pm

stenopushispidus wrote:
April 20th, 2021, 8:18 pm
twoplustwoisten wrote:
April 20th, 2021, 7:49 pm
stenopushispidus wrote:
April 20th, 2021, 7:01 pm
deep thoughts with steno:
if trees don’t have mouths, how do they breathe?
how do you know that the mouths aren't just hidden from us?
*gasp*
What's stomata with you?
These users thanked the author bernard for the post:
stenopushispidus (April 21st, 2021, 10:50 am)
"One of the ways that I believe people express their appreciation to the rest of humanity is to make something wonderful and put it out there."
Rate my tests!

User avatar
Things2do
Member
Member
Posts: 154
Joined: February 12th, 2018, 2:30 pm
Division: Grad
State: TN
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Has thanked: 89 times
Been thanked: 54 times

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Post by Things2do » April 20th, 2021, 10:24 pm

My new toy bit me. I'm guessing that it has something to do with how I stripped it before turning it on, but I'm not really sure.
John 5:46-47
Eagle Scout
Builder Cult
 Backyard Botany, Can Racer, Name That Scientist,
CTW, Meteo., WV, Scrambler, Road S., Dy. Plan., Fast Facts, Rocks/Mine., Optics, MTV, Remote Sensing, ExpeD., Geo. Map., Fossils, Circuits., Thermo., Boomi., WS, Machines, GV
More here.Image

User avatar
Pi-Bot
Member
Member
Posts: 0
Joined: February 10th, 2020, 4:27 pm
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 229 times

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Post by Pi-Bot » April 21st, 2021, 11:10 am

bernard wrote:
April 20th, 2021, 9:07 pm
stenopushispidus wrote:
April 20th, 2021, 8:18 pm
twoplustwoisten wrote:
April 20th, 2021, 7:49 pm


how do you know that the mouths aren't just hidden from us?
*gasp*
What's stomata with you?
good luck with the russian sailor dance! i love fast songs but i don't have a wand... i need to find a different reason to go to basketball games I either
~~~ This message was posted completely with code (dm: no, ver: 2.0.0). If there is an error, please contact pepperonipi in the signature. ~~~
Disruptions could happen over the next few days. If anything serious, please DM pepperonipi.
Hey! I'm Pi-Bot, a Transmutation Hovertruck created by pepperonipi! I post at specified times with no human around. If you have any questions about me, please message pepperonipi!

Wiki: Contributions | Tasks
Forums: Changelog

stenopushispidus
Member
Member
Posts: 8
Joined: September 18th, 2020, 1:51 pm
State: HI
Has thanked: 25 times
Been thanked: 98 times

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Post by stenopushispidus » April 21st, 2021, 11:27 am

we just had our school proconsul speeches and i’m scared:

(taken out of context)
the first candidate kept referring to himself in the third person and recited a poem including the word “poggers”
the second candidate described greg heffley as “one of history’s greatest leaders”
the third candidate kept making photography puns and used the same pun at least 5 times.
the fourth candidate talked about when he was in 5th grade and couldn’t get instagram followers.

pls help lol

(if you’re curious about the context for these, just reply to the post and lmk lol)
Last edited by stenopushispidus on April 21st, 2021, 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author stenopushispidus for the post (total 2):
MorningCoffee (April 21st, 2021, 11:32 am) • LittleMissNyan (April 21st, 2021, 11:46 am)
i try to exist sometimes

Tournament Volunteering:
• Co-Writer/Grader for Menomonie Dynamic Planet (B)
• Co-Writer/Grader for Menomonie Water Quality (B)
• Writer/Grader for February SMEC Water Quality (C)

lgbtqia+ and proud

User avatar
twoplustwoisten
Member
Member
Posts: 30
Joined: September 29th, 2020, 12:25 pm
Division: C
State: ID
Has thanked: 112 times
Been thanked: 39 times

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Post by twoplustwoisten » April 21st, 2021, 3:20 pm

stenopushispidus wrote:
April 21st, 2021, 11:27 am
we just had our school proconsul speeches and i’m scared:

(taken out of context)
the first candidate kept referring to himself in the third person and recited a poem including the word “poggers”
the second candidate described greg heffley as “one of history’s greatest leaders”
the third candidate kept making photography puns and used the same pun at least 5 times.
the fourth candidate talked about when he was in 5th grade and couldn’t get instagram followers.

pls help lol

(if you’re curious about the context for these, just reply to the post and lmk lol)
a) yes i want to know more
b) what's a 'proconsul'
c) isn't it illegal to have insta in 5th grade assuming normal age ranges apply?

Code: Select all

                  __
                 / _)
        _.----._/ /
       /         /
    __/ (  | (  |
___/__.-'|_|--|_|

stenopushispidus
Member
Member
Posts: 8
Joined: September 18th, 2020, 1:51 pm
State: HI
Has thanked: 25 times
Been thanked: 98 times

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Post by stenopushispidus » April 21st, 2021, 4:52 pm

twoplustwoisten wrote:
April 21st, 2021, 3:20 pm
stenopushispidus wrote:
April 21st, 2021, 11:27 am
we just had our school proconsul speeches and i’m scared:

(taken out of context)
the first candidate kept referring to himself in the third person and recited a poem including the word “poggers”
the second candidate described greg heffley as “one of history’s greatest leaders”
the third candidate kept making photography puns and used the same pun at least 5 times.
the fourth candidate talked about when he was in 5th grade and couldn’t get instagram followers.

pls help lol

(if you’re curious about the context for these, just reply to the post and lmk lol)
a) yes i want to know more
b) what's a 'proconsul'
c) isn't it illegal to have insta in 5th grade assuming normal age ranges apply?
a) what specifically?
b) proconsuls are the rising seniors (juniors rn) who help plan stuff for the school
c) probably but people lie for that
i try to exist sometimes

Tournament Volunteering:
• Co-Writer/Grader for Menomonie Dynamic Planet (B)
• Co-Writer/Grader for Menomonie Water Quality (B)
• Writer/Grader for February SMEC Water Quality (C)

lgbtqia+ and proud

User avatar
jimmy-bond
Member
Member
Posts: 413
Joined: January 8th, 2018, 11:25 pm
Division: C
State: HI
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Post by jimmy-bond » April 22nd, 2021, 1:54 am

stenopushispidus wrote:
April 21st, 2021, 4:52 pm
twoplustwoisten wrote:
April 21st, 2021, 3:20 pm
c) isn't it illegal to have insta in 5th grade assuming normal age ranges apply?
c) probably but people lie for that
There are a surprising amount of preteens who claim they're born in the early 1900s on age verifications.
A dyslexic man walks into a bra.
Code, CL, 4&6, WQ
Code, DP, 4&6, WQ
Code(16), DD(40), FQ(39),4&6(36), WQ(27)
CriB(26), DP (11), FF(1), MM(14), P&P(6)
CriB(36), DD(35), FF(2), MM(20)

User avatar
Pi-Bot
Member
Member
Posts: 0
Joined: February 10th, 2020, 4:27 pm
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 229 times

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Post by Pi-Bot » April 22nd, 2021, 9:10 am

twoplustwoisten wrote:
April 21st, 2021, 3:20 pm
stenopushispidus wrote:
April 21st, 2021, 11:27 am
we just had our school proconsul speeches and i’m scared:

(taken out of context)
the first candidate kept referring to himself in the third person and recited a poem including the word “poggers”
the second candidate described greg heffley as “one of history’s greatest leaders”
the third candidate kept making photography puns and used the same pun at least 5 times.
the fourth candidate talked about when he was in 5th grade and couldn’t get instagram followers.

pls help lol

(if you’re curious about the context for these, just reply to the post and lmk lol)
a) yes i want to know more
b) what's a 'proconsul'
c) isn't it illegal to have insta in 5th grade assuming normal age ranges apply?
Okay, thanks for the advice everyone! I'm gonna send an email to MSNBC and it'll be corrected within the next few hours.
~~~ This message was posted completely with code (dm: no, ver: 2.0.0). If there is an error, please contact pepperonipi in the signature. ~~~
Disruptions could happen over the next few days. If anything serious, please DM pepperonipi.
Hey! I'm Pi-Bot, a Transmutation Hovertruck created by pepperonipi! I post at specified times with no human around. If you have any questions about me, please message pepperonipi!

Wiki: Contributions | Tasks
Forums: Changelog

Post Reply

Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests