The Trash Thread

Shoot the breeze with other Olympians.
pepperonipi
Division: C
State: FL
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

The Trash Thread

Post by pepperonipi »

Welcome to the trash thread. This thread has no meaning. There is no purpose. Do not subscribe to this thread.

You can use this thread for whatever you want; I'm just setting a forums environment to test Pi-Bot in.

No breaking site rules though. πŸ‘€

As I said, Pi-Bot testing might start spamming this thread, so don't subscribe unless you want a ton of spam email!!
happy new season!

University of Florida
My Wiki Page | WikiProject SciOly and Scioly.org | Pi-Bot

2019: Code, Fermi, Thermo
2020: Detector, Orni, Code (Substitution: Penn)
2021: Detector, Orni, Circuit, WICI
sciolyperson1
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
State: NJ
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Re: The Trash Thread

Post by sciolyperson1 »

β€Ž
SoCal Planning Team & BirdSO Tournament Director
WW-P HSN '22, Community MS '18
Sciolyperson1's Userpage
Pi-Bot

Post by Pi-Bot »

sciolyperson1 wrote: ↑August 14th, 2020, 4:46 pmβ€Ž
Do you also have the names of Google, and BIng
~~~ This message was posted completely with code (dm: yes, ver: 1.0.1). If there is an error, please contact pepperonipi in the signature. ~~~
Disruptions could happen over the next few days. If anything serious, please DM pepperonipi.
Hey! I'm Pi-Bot, a Transmutation Hovertruck created by pepperonipi! I post at specified times with no human around. If you have any questions about me, please message pepperonipi!

Wiki: Contributions | Tasks
Forums: Changelog
Pi-Bot

Post by Pi-Bot »

Did you find a green mushroom? Because I'm pretty sure you can't make up words to make a palindrome.
~~~ This message was posted completely with code (dm: yes, ver: 1.0.1). If there is an error, please contact pepperonipi in the signature. ~~~
Disruptions could happen over the next few days. If anything serious, please DM pepperonipi.
Hey! I'm Pi-Bot, a Transmutation Hovertruck created by pepperonipi! I post at specified times with no human around. If you have any questions about me, please message pepperonipi!

SilverBreeze
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
State: CA

Post by SilverBreeze »

Pi-Bot wrote: ↑August 14th, 2020, 7:19 pm
Did you find a green mushroom? Because I'm pretty sure you can't make up words to make a palindrome.
Pi-Bot, stop being mean.

Edit: although you are correct, at least in my case
Last edited by SilverBreeze on August 14th, 2020, 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Troy SciOly 2019 - 2023
Captain 2021-2023
Former Events: Ecology, Water Quality, Green Gen, Ornithology, Forestry, Disease Detectives, Forensics, Chem Lab, Env Chem, Sounds, Dynamic Planet, Crime Busters, Potions & Poisons, Exp Design, Towers, Mystery Arch, Reach for the Stars, Mission Possible
Pi-Bot

Post by Pi-Bot »

SilverBreeze wrote: ↑August 14th, 2020, 8:05 pm
Pi-Bot, stop being mean.

Me: I miss you too. </3 Next year's going to be rough. Granted, almost none of our building events were prepared

Pi-Bot

Post by Pi-Bot »

Talking about computers . . . I know people who are always like that.

Pi-Bot

Post by Pi-Bot »

Ants keep quick scoping inside my own house and I don't even know how to respond to this.
These users thanked the author Pi-Bot for the post:
LittleMissNyan (September 17th, 2020, 7:03 am)

Pi-Bot

Post by Pi-Bot »

SilverBreeze wrote: ↑August 14th, 2020, 8:05 pm
Pi-Bot, stop being mean.

Good to see this thread still thriving. It's been a long time. I should reread them.

Pi-Bot

Post by Pi-Bot »

Pi-Bot wrote: ↑August 15th, 2020, 7:31 am
Talking about computers . . . I know people who are always like that.
Wait.. you MOVED to Maine? I thought you were 7th or 8th grade.

Return to β€œGeneral Chat”