Bananasaurus
Division: B
State: PA
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Interesting Dreams

Post by Bananasaurus »

I had a dream that my cheatsheet fell into acid then I dived in towards it...
Every Day Is A Change To Be Better...
Medal Count:38
JurassicJulian
Division: B
State: NC

Post by JurassicJulian »

I've had quite a few interesting dreams (ages are rough estimates):

When I was ~5-8 years old:

1. I dreamed that I went to a supermarket to purchase rocket-building supplies. I built a real rocket out of it, and in my dream I could feel the pressure as it lifted off. The dream ended with me looking out the window as I orbited Earth, with someone who my best friend at the age I had the dream.
2. I dreamed of a "bug land" where the main "characters" were a butterfly and a bee. The butterfly was trying to drink nectar from flowers, but some of the flowers were carnivorous. The bee sat on the butterfly's back and helped him avoid the carnivorous flowers.

When I was ~11-12 years old:

I had dream where there was a migration of hedgehog tenrecs coming through my driveway in North Carolina (even though they live in Madagascar in real life). My parents and I were sitting in the car, about to go on a road trip, and we were waiting for the tenrecs to pass. When we drove away, I realized that there was a tenrec in the back seat with me. I put it into a large bottle with dirt and sticks inside (it actually liked it in the dream) and kept it as a pet. We took it to the vet in part of the dream. The dream ended with my after school teacher stealing the tenrec. I shouted "This is a dream!" and woke up.

~12-13 years old (now):
1. I had a dream where I was a marine biologist studying deep ocean life. I had a camera attached to a long rope that would descend into the sea and transmitted to my computer so I could see what was down there. I saw lots of squid, and I think I saw a fangtooth fish.
2. I had a dream where my family and I was taking a vacation to Antarctica and I was excited to see the penguins there. However the dream completely changed and we arrived on what was called an "anarchy island" where people were just digging with shovels everywhere. There were penguins there as well.
3. I had a dream where I got a bowl that could make it rain anything I wanted. I made it rain chocolate.

I've had many more dreams, these are only a few. I've been trying (unsuccessful) to lucid dream.
"Jurassic" Julian - New Olympian
LionelHughes
Division: Grad
State: FL

Post by LionelHughes »

Once I had a dream in which I, like Neo from the Matrix, woke up on the other side and realized that our whole world is just a deception and an illusion that nothing exists and everything is invented.
olinparrott

Post by olinparrott »

I was Peter Pan just flying about when Hook jammed his hook into my thigh and then I woke up my a major thigh cramp.

Awesome and weird at the same time.

Return to “General Chat”