Interesting Dreams

Shoot the breeze with other Olympians.
Fyren
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Interesting Dreams

Post by Fyren »

What are some interesting dreams you've had in the past?
VENI, VIDI, VICI.
Booknerd
Division: B
State: IL
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Re: Interesting Dreams

Post by Booknerd »

I became a ghost and witnessed my own funeral. It was the most depressing dream I’ve ever had. I woke up in tears.
We don't talk about Pentathlon.
CookiePie1
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Division: C
State: NJ

Post by CookiePie1 »

I got lost at a scioly competition and showed up 25 minutes late to my event.
South Brunswick High School Captain '22
2020 Events: Protein Modeling, Ping Pong Parachute, Wright Stuff, Sounds of Music
2021 Events: Protein Modeling, Sounds of Music, Ornithology
2022 Events: TBD

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein
Tailsfan101
Division: Grad
State: ID

Post by Tailsfan101 »

I once had a dream I was talking to an SO teammate at my library after our team had won ~7 medals at Nationals...
"Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me. Rejoice and be glad, for your reward in heaven is great; for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you." Matthew 5:11-12

I have no regrets.
sneepity
State: NY

Post by sneepity »

So i was in school, and i was just trying to study when the kid next to me said something about avoiding something (the corpses or something), and that if i got caught by them, i would be taken away to some sort of place where everything is awful. And that made be pretty mad, and idk why but it made me furious. I came to school to study,not to avoid dumb corpses! So I left the classroom (the teacher was probably blind in my dream), and I started to go to my best friend's house, not even my own house. What I found there was her with a backpack, where she stood there and she said, "we need to find the,,,, toast". I was so confused by this sentence, but I said okay and I started walking towards my house. Apparently, my parents died, but I just ignored it (???)and collected some food. We then went back to the school, and some buses pulled up that were huge. I wanted got put in a different bus than my friend. The rest I forgot but I remember something funny that happened- I think I died?And then I revived? IDk how
but my dreams are wack
These users thanked the author sneepity for the post:
Efesa (September 23rd, 2020, 12:41 pm)
B)
Things2do
State: TN

Post by Things2do »

There was one dream that I used to have where I went to my cousins' house to get ready to go get Halloween candy, but then we would always wind up walking around at the local State Park, which was across town, instead of their neighborhood. We never got into cars or anything, we just started walking and their neighborhood turned into the Park. And the campers were set up in the marina area, which was part of the campground in my dream, instead of just the actual campground.
I had this dream exactly once per year, for at least 4 years in a row, and always somewhere in the week before Halloween. Except for the marina part, the layout of the house, neighborhood, and park were all correct. Everyone in the dream was real, I always went with my cousins in their neighborhood, and the Friends of the Park always have a Halloween thing on the Saturday before Halloween that I always attended, up until the point that I started decorating there myself. The campground always sells out within a week of the reservations opening for that weekend.

At least twice when I was younger, I dreamt that I was bitten by a rattlesnake that jumped out of one of the chipmunk holes in our yard.

In late June, I had a dream that I remember almost nothing of, except for someone calling someone else "Ink" and everyone looking like weirdly drawn characters with strange features. Within a couple of weeks, I was riding to a summer camp thing for Scouts, and I looked to see what the kid next to me was watching on his phone. Within about a minute, one of the characters called another one "Ink," and the background looked oddly familiar. A few minutes after that, I remembered the dream. The background was identical to my dream. I don't remember what the show was called, but I think it was "Under" something...

And there's a lot more where those came from...
John 5:46-47
Eagle Scout
Colorado School of Mines

"[A] new project car is always a good idea. [Y]ou always need a new project car[.]" - jaspattack

Let's go, Brandon!
See Wiki
LittleMissNyan
Exalted Member
Exalted Member

Post by LittleMissNyan »

Things2do wrote: September 19th, 2020, 8:03 pm In late June, I had a dream that I remember almost nothing of, except for someone calling someone else "Ink" and everyone looking like weirdly drawn characters with strange features. Within a couple of weeks, I was riding to a summer camp thing for Scouts, and I looked to see what the kid next to me was watching on his phone. Within about a minute, one of the characters called another one "Ink," and the background looked oddly familiar. A few minutes after that, I remembered the dream. The background was identical to my dream. I don't remember what the show was called, but I think it was "Under" something...
is it just me still having not watched it yet somehow and jumping to conclusions or might you talking about Ink Sans and Underverse????

Playing some sort of AR/VR I guess game in our living room:
- there's a frozen cylinder hanging down we have to shoot at
- once it's been shot at enough the frozen outside falls down and a minotaur comes out, rampaging around the floor which is white sand
- if you don't touch the sand and stay on the furniture you're pretty safe, if you step on the sand the minotaur can attack you
- the sand hurts the minotaur so you pretty much just wait for it to die
- further levels were more dystopian with metal and lava and stuff
- I want to make this game exist now
These users thanked the author LittleMissNyan for the post:
sneepity (September 22nd, 2020, 3:56 am)
Sassies 146 and 160 🥖 🔪
Eagle Scout
bUiLdEr cULt
SciolyMaster
State: MO

Post by SciolyMaster »

- once it's been shot at enough the frozen outside falls down and a minotaur comes out, rampaging around the floor which is white sand
- if you don't touch the sand and stay on the furniture you're pretty safe, if you step on the sand the minotaur can attack you
- the sand hurts the minotaur so you pretty much just wait for it to die
I don't like sand. It's coarse, and rough, and irritating, and it gets everywhere.
These users thanked the author SciolyMaster for the post:
LittleMissNyan (September 21st, 2020, 5:16 am)
Ladue Science Olympiad

2021 Events: Sounds, GeoMapping, DyPlan, Astro
Past Events: WaterQual, Ping Pong, Thermo, Hovercraft, Air Trajectory, Bottle Rocket

"It's [SciolyMaster] from Ladooooooo!"
raytay
State: TN
Pronouns: Ask My Pronouns

Post by raytay »

I had a dream my family and I rode those little Razor push scooters all the way to Nashville.
Hello! I’m Oliver!
✨holy cow i’m a college student ✨
Chin up! You are loved <3
SilverBreeze
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
State: CA

Post by SilverBreeze »

I had a dream one of my mom's friends visited our house, mixed bleach and hydrochloric acid, then left. Chlorine gas is fun!
Troy SciOly 2019 - 2023
Captain 2021-2023
Former Events: Ecology, Water Quality, Green Gen, Ornithology, Forestry, Disease Detectives, Forensics, Chem Lab, Env Chem, Sounds, Dynamic Planet, Crime Busters, Potions & Poisons, Exp Design, Towers, Mystery Arch, Reach for the Stars, Mission Possible

Return to “General Chat”