Shoot the breeze with other Olympians.
Brucester
Division: B
State: PA
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

RC Airplanes

Post by Brucester »

A little off topic again, but I think the point of Wright Stuff is to get you interested in stuff such as this! Originally this was mentioned in the FAI F1D topic, but it really doesn't fit in there, so here we are! Anyone interested in getting involved in RC (Radio Controlled) airplanes I know of several excellent first planes in a variety of classes, excluding gas (not my ball game considering the price, time investment, and size).

Brucester
2011 Nationals:
3rd - Bottle Rockets
7th - Storm the Castle
7th - Towers
22nd - Experimental Design
Greg Doe

Re: RC Airplanes

Post by Greg Doe »

Brucester,
Send them to RC Universe.com : Here we are trying to encourage readers to read the
entire forum on a given topic before asking questions. If we start talking about the weather,
movies, and music, the forum will just get more daunting. Thanks for the offer, but keep
it for other venues.
Greg Doe
Smyrna, TN
StampingKid

Post by StampingKid »

Or it could be moved to General Chat on this forum. The other problem with off-topic posts is that the pre-empt legitimate discussion by moving them from the top of the forum and some questions may never be answered or need to be asked a second time.
I WILL RETURN TO PHILMONT IN JULY!
07 Reg 1st BLG, 3rd WV.
08 Reg 1st Twr, 2nd BLG
State 1st Twr
09 Reg 1st WS, PSL and Crave the Wave, 2nd Robo-X, EB
State 1st EB, 3rd WS
10 Reg 1st EB, PSL, 2nd WS, Disease Det., 3rd Traj.
State 1st EB, PSL, 2nd WS, 3rd Disease Det.
jgan96
State: NY

Post by jgan96 »

Brucester wrote:A little off topic again, but I think the point of Wright Stuff is to get you interested in stuff such as this! Originally this was mentioned in the FAI F1D topic, but it really doesn't fit in there, so here we are! Anyone interested in getting involved in RC (Radio Controlled) airplanes I know of several excellent first planes in a variety of classes, excluding gas (not my ball game considering the price, time investment, and size).

Brucester
I'm getting into RC. Got any ideas for electric?

Thanks a lot,
Jason
I'm a n00b. Deal with it. I love what I do. :D

Return to “General Chat”