JimJohnBob
Division: B
State: WA
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Help with Circuit Lab Div B

Post by JimJohnBob »

I'm doing circuit lab and I'm having some trouble with it. Some tests seem harder than others, I was looking at the test exchange, and there were a lot of things I knew how to do on there, but when I was looking at a PDF of a test my coach gave me, the only things I knew how to do were the historical parts, I've watched the help videos on scioly's youtube channel, and I've read over the wiki, the person who made that test will probably also make the one at our regionals. I need some help on what to study because regionals are coming up very soon, the only thing I really have is to just look up certain things, and an all about circuits textbook online, but that is really boring for me. Any help would be appreciated. I didn't know where else to post this sorry.
azboy1910
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Division: C
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Re: Help with Circuit Lab Div B

Post by azboy1910 »

JimJohnBob wrote: February 24th, 2021, 4:33 pm I'm doing circuit lab and I'm having some trouble with it. Some tests seem harder than others, I was looking at the test exchange, and there were a lot of things I knew how to do on there, but when I was looking at a PDF of a test my coach gave me, the only things I knew how to do were the historical parts, I've watched the help videos on scioly's youtube channel, and I've read over the wiki, the person who made that test will probably also make the one at our regionals. I need some help on what to study because regionals are coming up very soon, the only thing I really have is to just look up certain things, and an all about circuits textbook online, but that is really boring for me. Any help would be appreciated. I didn't know where else to post this sorry.
This post would probably better in the Circuit Lab forum located under “Event Forums” in “Lab Events,” however to try to answer your question, it seems that you’re looking over a variety of topics that you may not understand yet. Instead, focus on what you already know and work your way up from there, because if you’re just trying to study random topics, it most likely won’t work out too well for you. Hope this helped!
Last edited by azboy1910 on February 24th, 2021, 9:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “General Chat”