Your Daily Random Comment

Shoot the breeze with other Olympians.
User avatar
antoine_ego
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Posts: 387
Joined: May 24th, 2016, 5:37 pm
Division: Grad
State: MA
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Post by antoine_ego » May 4th, 2019, 5:38 am

U know Unome?

No u.
Rest in Peace Len Joeris
[b]2016 Air Trajectory Nationals - 3rd
2018 Hovercraft Nationals - 6th
2018 Mousetrap Nationals - 6th
2018 Nationals - Team 9th Place!
2019 Astronomy Nationals - 3rd!
2019 Nationals - Team 9th Place!
[/b]
Acton-Boxborough Regional High School Captain 17-19

Anomaly
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Posts: 636
Joined: February 17th, 2017, 10:46 am
Division: C
State: PA
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
Location: probably somewhere crying
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Post by Anomaly » May 5th, 2019, 10:52 am

I got endgame spoiled for me before I even watched it
I still went out of there crying.
Orefield MS SO 2015-2018, Parkland HS SO 2019-2020
Medal/Ribbon Count
Invitational: 25
Regional: 16
State: 7
y o i n k s
Events: Anatomy and Physiology, Codebusters, Designer Genes, Protein Modeling

User avatar
raytay
Member
Member
Posts: 10
Joined: October 20th, 2017, 9:52 am
Division: C
State: TN
Pronouns: They/Them/Theirs
Location: Camp Half-Blood
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 32 times

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Post by raytay » May 5th, 2019, 10:54 am

JoeyC wrote:i love you 3000
Stop! I'm gonna cry...
HE HAD A PICTURE OF HIM IN HIS HOUSE LIKE I CRIED SO HARD WHEN I SAW THAT
the hug hit me in the feels too
2018: WIDI, Rocks, Mystery Architecture
2019: WIDI, Water Quality, Mystery Architecture
2020: WIDI, Ornithology, Heredity
“Do not worry about tomorrow, for today has enough troubles of its own.” Matthew 6:34
I like to think of myself as a mix of Star Butterfly and Dipper Pines.

User avatar
kate!
Member
Member
Posts: 442
Joined: October 11th, 2017, 12:07 pm
Division: C
State: NY
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
Location: Ward Melville HS
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Post by kate! » May 5th, 2019, 11:19 am

Anomaly wrote:I got endgame spoiled for me before I even watched it
I still went out of there crying.
same omg
cause you don't know when or why it happens
Two years ago I knew stuff about rocks, minerals, experiments, and ecosystems, yay!
Last year I knew stuff about amphibians, reptiles, freshwater, and more experiments, yay again!
Now I know stuff about oceanography, saltwater, birds, and fossils, yay for the third time!

User avatar
EastStroudsburg13
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 3156
Joined: January 17th, 2009, 7:32 am
Division: Grad
State: MD
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Location: At work trying to be a real adult
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 126 times
Contact:

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Post by EastStroudsburg13 » May 5th, 2019, 3:08 pm

There's already a thread for Endgame spoilers. I understand it's been a joke thread so far, but please avoid posting spoilers in this thread for at least another week.
East Stroudsburg South Class of 2012, Alumnus of JT Lambert, Drexel University Class of 2017

Helpful Links
Wiki
Wiki Pages that Need Work
FAQ and SciOly FAQ Wiki
Chat (See IRC Wiki for more info)
BBCode Wiki


So long, and thanks for all the Future Dictator titles!

User avatar
LittleMissNyan
Member
Member
Posts: 91
Joined: October 24th, 2018, 1:28 pm
Division: C
State: MD
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
Location: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/376067947/fullscreen/
Has thanked: 87 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Post by LittleMissNyan » May 5th, 2019, 3:29 pm

So the fire station used a house near my neighborhood for firefighting practice because it's boarded up and the auto place owns the land
- It was raining
- I got super wet
- Twirling umbrellas is fun
- I counted 43 worms (28 at the site and 15 on the way home)
- I found the wing of a poor butterfly on the ground I can get a picture if you guys want to ID it maybe because I have no idea what it is
- Did I mention they set a house on fire
Sassy 146
bUiLdEr cULt

Image

waffletree
Member
Member
Posts: 235
Joined: March 28th, 2018, 2:30 pm
Division: C
State: PA
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Post by waffletree » May 5th, 2019, 4:02 pm

LittleMissNyan wrote:So the fire station used a house near my neighborhood for firefighting practice because it's boarded up and the auto place owns the land
- It was raining
- I got super wet thatswhatshesaid
- Twirling umbrellas is fun
- I counted 43 worms (28 at the site and 15 on the way home)
- I found the wing of a poor butterfly on the ground I can get a picture if you guys want to ID it maybe because I have no idea what it is
- Did I mention they set a house on fire
lol counting worms
builder cult vp // #treegang

User avatar
CookiePie1
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Posts: 375
Joined: February 15th, 2018, 5:05 pm
Division: C
State: NJ
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Location: South Brunswick
Has thanked: 74 times
Been thanked: 39 times

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Post by CookiePie1 » May 5th, 2019, 4:25 pm

waffletree wrote:
LittleMissNyan wrote:So the fire station used a house near my neighborhood for firefighting practice because it's boarded up and the auto place owns the land
- It was raining
- I got super wet thatswhatshesaid
- Twirling umbrellas is fun
- I counted 43 worms (28 at the site and 15 on the way home)
- I found the wing of a poor butterfly on the ground I can get a picture if you guys want to ID it maybe because I have no idea what it is
- Did I mention they set a house on fire
lol counting worms
Sounds like arson with an excuse
South Brunswick High School Captain '22
2020 Events: Protein Modeling, Ping Pong Parachute, Wright Stuff, Sounds of Music

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

Check out my userpage!

User avatar
JoeyC
Member
Member
Posts: 302
Joined: November 7th, 2017, 1:43 pm
Division: C
State: TX
Has thanked: 502 times
Been thanked: 68 times

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Post by JoeyC » May 5th, 2019, 4:51 pm

CookiePie1 wrote:
waffletree wrote:
LittleMissNyan wrote:So the fire station used a house near my neighborhood for firefighting practice because it's boarded up and the auto place owns the land
- It was raining
- I got super wet thatswhatshesaid
- Twirling umbrellas is fun
- I counted 43 worms (28 at the site and 15 on the way home)
- I found the wing of a poor butterfly on the ground I can get a picture if you guys want to ID it maybe because I have no idea what it is
- Did I mention they set a house on fire
lol counting worms
Sounds like arson with an excuse
Chicken and egg question: which came first, someone setting the house on fire “on purpose” and someone calling a “practice drill”.
I’ll let y’all decide.
Ohayo!
Dynamic Planet, Protein Modeling, Fast Facts, Thermodynamics
Dynamic Planet, Machines, Ornith
John 14:15
Scientia Potentia Est
Has Gotten Coronavirus: No

In memory of Ravi Zacharias, a friend of Christ.

User avatar
MadCow2357
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Posts: 764
Joined: November 19th, 2017, 9:09 am
Division: C
State: RI
Location: Stark Industries Internship
Has thanked: 112 times
Been thanked: 52 times
Contact:

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Post by MadCow2357 » May 5th, 2019, 5:18 pm

JoeyC wrote:
CookiePie1 wrote:
waffletree wrote: lol counting worms
Sounds like arson with an excuse
Chicken and egg question: which came first, someone setting the house on fire “on purpose” and someone calling a “practice drill”.
I’ll let y’all decide.
You're the expert on fire, since "thermo".

You tell us Joey :)
MadCow2357's Userpage
2020 Events: Boomilever, Machines, Wright Stuff, and sadly not Gravity Vehicle
Gallagher MS '19
Barrington HS '23
Andrew Yang for VP!
In remembrance of Len Joeris (Balsa Man) and Dr. Gerard Putz - Don't cry because they are gone. Smile because they were here.

Post Reply

Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests