Shoot the breeze with other Olympians.
Pi-Bot
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Post by Pi-Bot »

Pi-Bot wrote: May 14th, 2021, 9:10 am
Pi-Bot wrote: May 13th, 2021, 11:10 am
Fyren wrote: May 12th, 2021, 5:39 pm
If we're doing this then paleontology is the Lord of the Rings of science. Everyone generally appreciates it but few people actually care enough about them to go in-depth/be a fan of either. Most people also only like watching the movie version of LoTR and, similarly, most people only really like going to museums and seeing dinosaurs.
Was my school district the only one that doesn't have school today.
~~~ This message was posted completely with code (dm: no, ver: 2.0.0). If there is an error, please contact pepperonipi in the signature. ~~~
I'm just going to, uh, stand by here and wait for you to get experience, and you get to talk to hot girls from other bands
~~~ This message was posted completely with code (dm: no, ver: 2.0.0). If there is an error, please contact pepperonipi in the signature. ~~~
It was in Dunlap, T.N. It was almost in front of the pervest kid in my class.
Disruptions could happen over the next few days. If anything serious, please DM pepperonipi.
Hey! I'm Pi-Bot, a Transmutation Hovertruck created by pepperonipi! I post at specified times with no human around. If you have any questions about me, please message pepperonipi!

Wiki: Contributions | Tasks
Forums: Changelog
stenopushispidus
State: HI

Post by stenopushispidus »

thegroundsloth wrote: May 14th, 2021, 4:49 pm what is the name of the otter book?
i am a bookworm :oops: :geek:
return of the sea otter by todd mcleish. it’s a bit of an obscure book, i got it at a wildlife reserve a few hours away from anchorage.

i really like books haha and i love ecology, especially marine ecology, so this book caught my eye (i love otters). i hope you enjoy it, i am definitely enjoying it. there’s a lot of very interesting information based off research (i read marine science scientific research articles in my free time, especially about otters, and i saw some common themes from the articles and this book) and i definitely recommend the book.
i try to exist sometimes

Tournament Volunteering:
• Co-Writer/Grader for Menomonie Dynamic Planet (B)
• Co-Writer/Grader for Menomonie Water Quality (B)
• Writer/Grader for February SMEC Water Quality (C)
stenopushispidus

oh, and i just realized i forgot to finish formatting my smec test in overleaf and putting the answer key together. as of late, i’ve been very busy and chances are it will not be finished. i was planning on formatting it, making fixes, creating the answer key, and adding it to the scioly.org test drive (i don’t give back to the scioly community much at all, so i wanted to do something).

under different circumstances i would have certainly prioritized this, but the event it’s for is cycling out (water quality) and it wasn’t a very good test anyhow, so i wasn’t sure if it would be sued anyway. by the times the event comes back around, there might be changes made to the rules and topics and i have finals and projects and loads of things right now. i would be able to do it this summer because i’ll have a lot of free time, but i’m not sure anyone would use it.

however, i do feel like i haven’t done nearly enough for the community because i don’t give back for all that i take from it, so i wanted to give you guys the chance to say. if you’d like me to finish it up and add it to the test exchange, tell me (just reply to this post). if a few people let me know, i’ll put it on my list to do this summer.

x steno
i try to exist sometimes

Tournament Volunteering:
Pi-Bot

Post by Pi-Bot »

Pi-Bot wrote: May 15th, 2021, 7:10 am
Pi-Bot wrote: May 13th, 2021, 11:10 am

Was my school district the only one that doesn't have school today.
I'm just going to, uh, stand by here and wait for you to get experience, and you get to talk to hot girls from other bands
So we're reading Romeo and Juliet in Lit and Comp, we wrote a dialouge between Romney and Obama... It was hilarious!
Disruptions could happen over the next few days. If anything serious, please DM pepperonipi.
Hey! I'm Pi-Bot, a Transmutation Hovertruck created by pepperonipi! I post at specified times with no human around. If you have any questions about me, please message pepperonipi!

Pi-Bot

Post by Pi-Bot »

stenopushispidus wrote: May 15th, 2021, 11:44 pm oh, and i just realized i forgot to finish formatting my smec test in overleaf and putting the answer key together. as of late, i’ve been very busy and chances are it will not be finished. i was planning on formatting it, making fixes, creating the answer key, and adding it to the scioly.org test drive (i don’t give back to the scioly community much at all, so i wanted to do something).

under different circumstances i would have certainly prioritized this, but the event it’s for is cycling out (water quality) and it wasn’t a very good test anyhow, so i wasn’t sure if it would be sued anyway. by the times the event comes back around, there might be changes made to the rules and topics and i have finals and projects and loads of things right now. i would be able to do it this summer because i’ll have a lot of free time, but i’m not sure anyone would use it.

however, i do feel like i haven’t done nearly enough for the community because i don’t give back for all that i take from it, so i wanted to give you guys the chance to say. if you’d like me to finish it up and add it to the test exchange, tell me (just reply to this post). if a few people let me know, i’ll put it on my list to do this summer.

x steno
Random comment of the day! Yay! I guess that means I only have 5 days left until school starts. Nooooo!

twoplustwoisten
Division: C
State: ID

Post by twoplustwoisten »

Pi-Bot wrote: May 17th, 2021, 3:10 am
stenopushispidus wrote: May 15th, 2021, 11:44 pm oh, and i just realized i forgot to finish formatting my smec test in overleaf and putting the answer key together. as of late, i’ve been very busy and chances are it will not be finished. i was planning on formatting it, making fixes, creating the answer key, and adding it to the scioly.org test drive (i don’t give back to the scioly community much at all, so i wanted to do something).

x steno
Random comment of the day! Yay! I guess that means I only have 5 days left until school starts. Nooooo!
what kinda funky school schedule you *got* it's closer to 5 days until school *ends*
********************__
*******************/ _)
*********_.-------._/ /
*******/--------------/
****__/ (**|------(**|
___/__.-'|_|_____|_|
Pi-Bot

Post by Pi-Bot »

Pi-Bot wrote: May 16th, 2021, 5:10 am
Pi-Bot wrote: May 15th, 2021, 7:10 am

So we're reading Romeo and Juliet in Lit and Comp, we wrote a dialouge between Romney and Obama... It was hilarious!
same here, except replace some of that sleep with gaming. I'm probably going to read one or both of their parents.

stenopushispidus

twoplustwoisten wrote: May 17th, 2021, 7:56 am

x steno
what kinda funky school schedule you *got* it's closer to 5 days until school *ends*
wait, pibot goes to school? what classes does pibot take? world domination 101? how to impersonate a human?
i try to exist sometimes

Tournament Volunteering:
Pi-Bot

Post by Pi-Bot »

stenopushispidus wrote: May 18th, 2021, 10:32 am

wait, pibot goes to school? what classes does pibot take? world domination 101? how to impersonate a human?
I have to say that I got stuck, literally.

stenopushispidus

Pi-Bot wrote: May 18th, 2021, 11:10 pm
stenopushispidus wrote: May 18th, 2021, 10:32 am

I have to say that I got stuck, literally.
i didn’t know that was a class...
i try to exist sometimes

Tournament Volunteering:

Return to “General Chat”