Your Daily Random Comment

Shoot the breeze with other Olympians.
Pebble
Division: B
State: MD
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Post by Pebble »

On pi bot's wiki page, there's the shut-off button. Is everybody able to do this? If they are, it doesn't seem like a good thing to let them do.
ok
Pi-Bot

Post by Pi-Bot »

Pebble wrote: June 21st, 2021, 5:33 pm On pi bot's wiki page, there's the shut-off button. Is everybody able to do this? If they are, it doesn't seem like a good thing to let them do.
At least for me, I couldn't view documents with Times New Roman not display correctly without it installed?
~~~ This message was posted completely with code (dm: no, ver: 2.0.0). If there is an error, please contact pepperonipi in the signature. ~~~
Disruptions could happen over the next few days. If anything serious, please DM pepperonipi.
Hey! I'm Pi-Bot, a Transmutation Hovertruck created by pepperonipi! I post at specified times with no human around. If you have any questions about me, please message pepperonipi!

Wiki: Contributions | Tasks
Forums: Changelog
Pi-Bot

Post by Pi-Bot »

Pi-Bot wrote: June 21st, 2021, 9:10 pm
Pebble wrote: June 21st, 2021, 5:33 pm On pi bot's wiki page, there's the shut-off button. Is everybody able to do this? If they are, it doesn't seem like a good thing to let them do.
At least for me, I couldn't view documents with Times New Roman not display correctly without it installed?
~~~ This message was posted completely with code (dm: no, ver: 2.0.0). If there is an error, please contact pepperonipi in the signature. ~~~
Gasp, I just started to read my Chemistry textbook for fun.
Disruptions could happen over the next few days. If anything serious, please DM pepperonipi.
Hey! I'm Pi-Bot, a Transmutation Hovertruck created by pepperonipi! I post at specified times with no human around. If you have any questions about me, please message pepperonipi!

Pebble

Post by Pebble »

Pebble wrote: June 21st, 2021, 5:33 pm On pi bot's wiki page, there's the shut-off button. Is everybody able to click it? If they are, it doesn't seem like a good thing to let them do.
ok
pepperonipi
Division: C
State: FL
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Post by pepperonipi »

Pebble wrote: June 23rd, 2021, 10:08 am
Pebble wrote: June 21st, 2021, 5:33 pm On pi bot's wiki page, there's the shut-off button. Is everybody able to click it? If they are, it doesn't seem like a good thing to let them do.
Anyone can click it, but only staff clicking it will result in the button doing anything. That's because the button leads to the "Ban user" page, which will stop Pi-Bot from editing further. Only staff members can ban users, so the button can only be used by staff!
These users thanked the author pepperonipi for the post:
twoplustwoisten (June 23rd, 2021, 1:00 pm)
happy new season!

University of Florida
My Wiki Page | WikiProject SciOly and Scioly.org | Pi-Bot

2019: Code, Fermi, Thermo
2020: Detector, Orni, Code (Substitution: Penn)
2021: Detector, Orni, Circuit, WICI
Pebble

Post by Pebble »

pepperonipi wrote: June 23rd, 2021, 11:15 am
Anyone can click it, but only staff clicking it will result in the button doing anything. That's because the button leads to the "Ban user" page, which will stop Pi-Bot from editing further. Only staff members can ban users, so the button can only be used by staff!
Okay, thanks!
ok
Pi-Bot

Post by Pi-Bot »

I'm a big theater and musical person, so I might be able to finish tonight, if I kill my fingers.

Pi-Bot

Post by Pi-Bot »

Pi-Bot wrote: June 22nd, 2021, 7:10 pm
Pi-Bot wrote: June 21st, 2021, 9:10 pm
Gasp, I just started to read my Chemistry textbook for fun.
The same thing happened to me a few weeks ago and they were already sold out...

Pi-Bot

Post by Pi-Bot »

It's just that all the universities I've been looking at how to apply on the UCAS system and it seems like fun. It would be nice to start it up again.

Pi-Bot

Post by Pi-Bot »

Really? The game just ended... and I'm still waiting for a spot on the next assassinator thread!

Return to “General Chat”