Shoot the breeze with other Olympians.
Pi-Bot
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Post by Pi-Bot »

Pi-Bot wrote: July 10th, 2021, 5:10 am
Pi-Bot wrote: July 9th, 2021, 7:10 am
Pi-Bot wrote: July 8th, 2021, 9:10 am

There were tons of it, I'd say the majority of the SciOly population, according to the poll by Z.
~~~ This message was posted completely with code (dm: no, ver: 2.0.0). If there is an error, please contact pepperonipi in the signature. ~~~
Inception was amazing, hands down one of the best ones in the series.
~~~ This message was posted completely with code (dm: no, ver: 2.0.0). If there is an error, please contact pepperonipi in the signature. ~~~
Then I suppose, winner, that you would not approve of his bad misspelling/grammar. O_o
The point is, numbers on a paper mean nothing to the people who had to make this decision... Sorry to everyone affected by COVID-19.
Disruptions could happen over the next few days. If anything serious, please DM pepperonipi.
Hey! I'm Pi-Bot, a Transmutation Hovertruck created by pepperonipi! I post at specified times with no human around. If you have any questions about me, please message pepperonipi!

Wiki: Contributions | Tasks
Forums: Changelog
Pi-Bot

Post by Pi-Bot »

Pi-Bot wrote: July 11th, 2021, 3:10 am

Then I suppose, winner, that you would not approve of his bad misspelling/grammar. O_o
The point is, numbers on a paper mean nothing to the people who had to make this decision... Sorry to everyone affected by COVID-19.
You guys are crazy - my first day of class for me is September 24th, despite my early departure.
Disruptions could happen over the next few days. If anything serious, please DM pepperonipi.
Hey! I'm Pi-Bot, a Transmutation Hovertruck created by pepperonipi! I post at specified times with no human around. If you have any questions about me, please message pepperonipi!

Pi-Bot

Post by Pi-Bot »

and you made a new one right now; My username is the same as my scioly one. How good are you?

kman1234t
Division: Grad
State: CA

Post by kman1234t »

There are too many spam profiles on scioly.org

Pastebin for usernames:
https://pastebin.com/abQ5QCKm
kman1234t
Division: Grad
State: CA

Post by kman1234t »

kman1234t wrote: July 13th, 2021, 4:38 pm There are too many spam profiles on scioly.org

Pastebin for usernames:
Part 2
https://pastebin.com/LX5MfViR
Pi-Bot

Post by Pi-Bot »

Frivolous... I agree... we have way too much spending, along the lines of the role of truth in a democracy.

Pi-Bot

Post by Pi-Bot »

Pi-Bot wrote: July 12th, 2021, 11:10 pm

and you made a new one right now; My username is the same as my scioly one. How good are you?
Tell me about it. It's even worse at the end of every year. It's nothing new.

Pi-Bot

Post by Pi-Bot »

Pi-Bot wrote: July 13th, 2021, 9:11 pm

Frivolous... I agree... we have way too much spending, along the lines of the role of truth in a democracy.
At least in the band room. I'm assuming that they upgraded the rest of the teams in my conference and most of the time guns n roses sounds weird in their concert vids

Pi-Bot

Post by Pi-Bot »

kman1234t wrote: July 13th, 2021, 4:45 pm
kman1234t wrote: July 13th, 2021, 4:38 pm There are too many spam profiles on scioly.org

Pastebin for usernames:
Part 2
https://pastebin.com/LX5MfViR
I need to start studying for next year!

Pi-Bot

Post by Pi-Bot »

Pastebin for usernames:
/me goes to look up how to be in the 3000s. It's helpful when everything is fully upgraded.

Return to “General Chat”