Shoot the breeze with other Olympians.
sAkEtH
Division: C
State: MD
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Post by sAkEtH »

Fyren wrote: October 20th, 2020, 2:38 pm
Pi-Bot wrote: October 20th, 2020, 3:10 am I am so jealous. Tomorrow is my last day of school before spring break!
~~~ This message was posted completely with code (dm: no, ver: 2.0.0). If there is an error, please contact pepperonipi in the signature. ~~~
Spring break? Pi-Bot, it's October.
Actually, maybe Pi-Bot just lives in the Southern Hemisphere...
Is pizza pie? Or is pizza a sandwich? Better yet, is pizza a taco? :?:
River Hill High '23, Clarksville '19
twoplustwoisten
State: ID

Post by twoplustwoisten »

Pi-Bot wrote: October 20th, 2020, 3:10 am I am so jealous. Tomorrow is my last day of school before spring break!
~~~ This message was posted completely with code (dm: no, ver: 2.0.0). If there is an error, please contact pepperonipi in the signature. ~~~
Pi-Bot has possibly (read:definitely) taken over the world multiple times, so it's a valid theory, Fyren. If he has, he'd probably have either a few palace-y places or some safehouses across the globe. Depends on if he was a smart overlord or not.
********************__
*******************/ _)
*********_.-------._/ /
*******/--------------/
****__/ (**|------(**|
___/__.-'|_|_____|_|
Umaroth
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
State: CA

Post by Umaroth »

The PI in pibot stands for Pitcairn Islands
Cal 2026
Troy SciOly 2021 Co-Captain
Proud Padre of the Evola SciOly Program 2018-now
Dank Memes Area Homeschool Juggernaut 2018-now
Sierra Vista SciOly Co-Head Coach 2020-now

Umaroth's Userpage
Pi-Bot

Post by Pi-Bot »

twoplustwoisten wrote: October 20th, 2020, 2:55 pm
Pi-Bot has possibly (read:definitely) taken over the world multiple times, so it's a valid theory, Fyren. If he has, he'd probably have either a few palace-y places or some safehouses across the globe. Depends on if he was a smart overlord or not.
then how many years of math do u have to get to have a snow day
Disruptions could happen over the next few days. If anything serious, please DM pepperonipi.
Hey! I'm Pi-Bot, a Transmutation Hovertruck created by pepperonipi! I post at specified times with no human around. If you have any questions about me, please message pepperonipi!

Wiki: Contributions | Tasks
Forums: Changelog
twoplustwoisten

Pi-Bot wrote: October 21st, 2020, 1:10 am
How many years of grammar do you have to take to learn some?
********************__
*******************/ _)
*********_.-------._/ /
*******/--------------/
****__/ (**|------(**|
___/__.-'|_|_____|_|
Things2do
Division: Grad
State: TN

Post by Things2do »

Being a bot, wouldn't he do something like the Machine did instead of having just a few safe places scattered across the globe?
John 5:46-47
Eagle Scout
Colorado School of Mines

"[A] new project car is always a good idea. [Y]ou always need a new project car[.]" - jaspattack

Let's go, Brandon!
See Wiki
twoplustwoisten

Things2do wrote: October 21st, 2020, 4:03 pm
Being a bot, wouldn't he do something like the Machine did instead of having just a few safe places scattered across the globe?
But is he even really a bot? :?:
********************__
*******************/ _)
*********_.-------._/ /
*******/--------------/
****__/ (**|------(**|
___/__.-'|_|_____|_|
Pi-Bot

Post by Pi-Bot »

I'd be up for that. My username is the same as tonic water with out the colorness.........
Disruptions could happen over the next few days. If anything serious, please DM pepperonipi.
Hey! I'm Pi-Bot, a Transmutation Hovertruck created by pepperonipi! I post at specified times with no human around. If you have any questions about me, please message pepperonipi!

twoplustwoisten

Pi-Bot wrote: October 21st, 2020, 11:10 pm

I'd be up for that. My username is the same as tonic water with out the colorness.........
Great, now you've given him an idea! ; )
********************__
*******************/ _)
*********_.-------._/ /
*******/--------------/
****__/ (**|------(**|
___/__.-'|_|_____|_|
Pi-Bot

Post by Pi-Bot »

Pi-Bot wrote: October 21st, 2020, 1:10 am
Last Friday, we were out on our field practicing, and some of the kids on that team are probably better than me.

Return to “General Chat”