Your Daily Random Comment

Shoot the breeze with other Olympians.
Pi-Bot
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Post by Pi-Bot »

stenopushispidus wrote: April 16th, 2021, 5:19 pm
twoplustwoisten wrote: April 16th, 2021, 4:50 pm
stenopushispidus wrote: April 16th, 2021, 3:23 pm ok...so i think i might get the lomo’instant automat glass magellan or lomo’instant camera and lenses (explorer edition). really torn between the two because i love the automat glass picture quality...but it’s $180 and i love the explorer edition camera design and it’s only $100 with three additional lenses. pls lmk if anyone has any ideas. ofc, this is all theoretical, but i might be able to get one...idk.

Lomo’Instant Camera and Lenses (Explorer Edition): https://shop.lomography.com/en/cameras/ ... and-lenses
Lomo’instant Automat Glass (Magellan Edition): https://shop.lomography.com/en/cameras/ ... lack-combo
the explorer one looks really cool! i have no idea what any of the differences are besides the blue arty one is prettier
do you think this one: https://shop.lomography.com/en/cameras/ ... tax-bundle
or this one: https://shop.lomography.com/en/cameras/ ... tax-bundle
looks cooler?

i figured,,,if i’m going to buy another camera, i might as well get the higher quality one. the only question is: which design?
note: the blue one is different from the explorer one

i have absolutely no idea what i’m doing i thought the explorer one looked nice too
The point is, numbers on a paper mean nothing to the people who are the most uptight are the mods, jastrub.
~~~ This message was posted completely with code (dm: no, ver: 2.0.0). If there is an error, please contact pepperonipi in the signature. ~~~
Disruptions could happen over the next few days. If anything serious, please DM pepperonipi.
Hey! I'm Pi-Bot, a Transmutation Hovertruck created by pepperonipi! I post at specified times with no human around. If you have any questions about me, please message pepperonipi!

Wiki: Contributions | Tasks
Forums: Changelog
stenopushispidus
State: HI

Post by stenopushispidus »

twoplustwoisten wrote: April 16th, 2021, 7:38 pm

the explorer one looks really cool! i have no idea what any of the differences are besides the blue arty one is prettier
looks cooler?

i figured,,,if i’m going to buy another camera, i might as well get the higher quality one. the only question is: which design?

i have absolutely no idea what i’m doing i thought the explorer one looked nice too
hmmmm. . . the Magellan is a classic black, and the Assemble Configure is kinda neat what with having a design. also since it's not black it won't heat up as fast if it gets left in the sun!
the explorer is magnificent-looking but higher quality is higher quality
yea the magellan is kinda plain but the back has this cool design of magellan’s path around the world on a map. i like lomography because they’re not known for best quality photos or anything, but they’re unique and kinda artsy like how they put art on the camera.

yea...wish i could have the explorer design on this camera :(
i try to exist sometimes

Tournament Volunteering:
• Co-Writer/Grader for Menomonie Dynamic Planet (B)
• Co-Writer/Grader for Menomonie Water Quality (B)
• Writer/Grader for February SMEC Water Quality (C)
twoplustwoisten
Division: C
State: ID

Post by twoplustwoisten »

stenopushispidus wrote: April 16th, 2021, 9:24 pm

looks cooler?

hmmmm. . . the Magellan is a classic black, and the Assemble Configure is kinda neat what with having a design. also since it's not black it won't heat up as fast if it gets left in the sun!
yea the magellan is kinda plain but the back has this cool design of magellan’s path around the world on a map. i like lomography because they’re not known for best quality photos or anything, but they’re unique and kinda artsy like how they put art on the camera.

WHAT i did not see the lil map on Magellan, that's actually really neat! yeah all of those cameras look really nice : (
********************__
*******************/ _)
*********_.-------._/ /
*******/--------------/
****__/ (**|------(**|
___/__.-'|_|_____|_|
MorningCoffee
Division: C
State: PA
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Post by MorningCoffee »

twoplustwoisten wrote: April 17th, 2021, 8:34 am

WHAT i did not see the lil map on Magellan, that's actually really neat! yeah all of those cameras look really nice : (
This entire conversation makes me want to get a camera very much O-O
Events 2023-2024:
uhh we'll find out let me apply to college first

orch dork forever
hot chocolate is best drink c:
Pi-Bot

Post by Pi-Bot »

Pi-Bot wrote: April 16th, 2021, 9:10 pm

looks cooler?

The point is, numbers on a paper mean nothing to the people who are the most uptight are the mods, jastrub.
~~~ This message was posted completely with code (dm: no, ver: 2.0.0). If there is an error, please contact pepperonipi in the signature. ~~~
Woah, 3000. Do you use celebrity nerds? How many resurrections do you get when you cross a derivative with a dinosaur?
Disruptions could happen over the next few days. If anything serious, please DM pepperonipi.
Hey! I'm Pi-Bot, a Transmutation Hovertruck created by pepperonipi! I post at specified times with no human around. If you have any questions about me, please message pepperonipi!

stenopushispidus

yea :)
i try to exist sometimes

Tournament Volunteering:
Pi-Bot

Post by Pi-Bot »

Pi-Bot wrote: April 17th, 2021, 7:10 pm

looks cooler?

Woah, 3000. Do you use celebrity nerds? How many resurrections do you get when you cross a derivative with a dinosaur?
You know it's bad when you need to keep the variables updated somewhere...

Pi-Bot

Post by Pi-Bot »

MorningCoffee wrote: April 17th, 2021, 10:51 am

This entire conversation makes me want to get a camera very much O-O
There were tons of it, I'd say the majority of the SciOly population, according to the poll by Z.

Pi-Bot

Post by Pi-Bot »

looks cooler?

that's a good one ... but it's not a rejection and I'm going to GeoBee School Finals!

stenopushispidus

deep thoughts with steno:
if trees don’t have mouths, how do they breathe?
i try to exist sometimes

Tournament Volunteering:

Return to “General Chat”