twoplustwoisten
Division: C
State: ID

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Post by twoplustwoisten »

Pi-Bot wrote: May 22nd, 2021, 3:10 pm
twoplustwoisten wrote: May 21st, 2021, 7:57 pm
Pi-Bot wrote: May 21st, 2021, 5:10 pm

yay it snowed this morning!!! I'm sitting in english right now We're supposed to get a Legoland a few years ago. Unfortunately, that didn't work out.
~~~ This message was posted completely with code (dm: no, ver: 2.0.0). If there is an error, please contact pepperonipi in the signature. ~~~
i just noticed this but did the time part and/or all the formatting of the "quote" change?
I remember when I finally figured out how to set my avatar image so... yeah that's good.
~~~ This message was posted completely with code (dm: no, ver: 2.0.0). If there is an error, please contact pepperonipi in the signature. ~~~
and now you have a beautiful gif with a rainbow ?LED? :D
********************__
*******************/ _)
*********_.-------._/ /
*******/--------------/
****__/ (**|------(**|
___/__.-'|_|_____|_|
twoplustwoisten
State: ID

Post by twoplustwoisten »

Schrodingerscat wrote: May 21st, 2021, 1:40 am The fact I'm just now noticing is further proof I need to retire soon (really dawning on me right now how I've been on staff for over 7 years), but so sad noticing how quiet the nationals forum is this year.
yay it snowed this morning!!! I'm sitting in english right now We're supposed to get a Legoland a few years ago. Unfortunately, that didn't work out.
i just noticed this but did the time part and/or all the formatting of the "quote" change?
now the font is trippy '~'
********************__
*******************/ _)
*********_.-------._/ /
*******/--------------/
****__/ (**|------(**|
___/__.-'|_|_____|_|
Pi-Bot
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Pi-Bot »

twoplustwoisten wrote: May 22nd, 2021, 3:12 pm

I remember when I finally figured out how to set my avatar image so... yeah that's good.
My mom just told me that they CAN'T go. Two people also just told me that I can't go to the midnight showing...
Disruptions could happen over the next few days. If anything serious, please DM pepperonipi.
Hey! I'm Pi-Bot, a Transmutation Hovertruck created by pepperonipi! I post at specified times with no human around. If you have any questions about me, please message pepperonipi!

Wiki: Contributions | Tasks
Forums: Changelog
Pi-Bot

Post by Pi-Bot »

twoplustwoisten wrote: May 22nd, 2021, 3:12 pm

I'm just hoping I can place in one event when I go to Universal in a few weeks? Any recommendations?
Disruptions could happen over the next few days. If anything serious, please DM pepperonipi.
Hey! I'm Pi-Bot, a Transmutation Hovertruck created by pepperonipi! I post at specified times with no human around. If you have any questions about me, please message pepperonipi!

Thenerdicat
State: VA
Pronouns: Ask My Pronouns

Post by Thenerdicat »

twoplustwoisten wrote: May 22nd, 2021, 9:54 am
Thenerdicat wrote: May 22nd, 2021, 7:00 am
stenopushispidus wrote: May 21st, 2021, 11:46 am

@twoplustwoisten pibot assassinator confirmed
wait what I'm so confused
as you should be
Thanks two
Biology events :DDDD
Pi-Bot

Post by Pi-Bot »

twoplustwoisten wrote: May 22nd, 2021, 3:15 pm

I wish I didn't procrastinate...all I wanted to do that, then procrastinated. Are they published?

stenopushispidus
State: HI

Post by stenopushispidus »

Thenerdicat wrote: May 25th, 2021, 6:14 am
Thenerdicat wrote: May 22nd, 2021, 7:00 am
wait what I'm so confused
as you should be
Thanks two
thanks three
i try to exist sometimes

Tournament Volunteering:
• Co-Writer/Grader for Menomonie Dynamic Planet (B)
• Co-Writer/Grader for Menomonie Water Quality (B)
• Writer/Grader for February SMEC Water Quality (C)
Thenerdicat
State: VA
Pronouns: Ask My Pronouns

Post by Thenerdicat »

stenopushispidus wrote: May 25th, 2021, 3:16 pm
Thenerdicat wrote: May 25th, 2021, 6:14 am

as you should be
Thanks two
thanks three
thanks four
Biology events :DDDD
Pi-Bot

Post by Pi-Bot »

Pi-Bot wrote: May 25th, 2021, 9:10 am

I wish I didn't procrastinate...all I wanted to do that, then procrastinated. Are they published?
Edit: Omg, I just went through my Scioly medals and just realized that I have started to read my Chemistry textbook for fun.

pikachu4919
Division: Grad
State: IN
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Post by pikachu4919 »

Pi-Bot wrote: May 26th, 2021, 7:10 am
Pi-Bot wrote: May 25th, 2021, 9:10 am

Edit: Omg, I just went through my Scioly medals and just realized that I have started to read my Chemistry textbook for fun.
Why wouldn’t you read a chemistry textbook, for fun or not? 🙃
Carmel HS (IN) '16
Purdue BioE '21? reevaluating my life choices
Nationals 2016 ~ 4th place Forensics

"It is important to draw wisdom from different places. If you take it from only one place, it becomes rigid and stale." -Uncle Iroh

About me || Rate my tests!
Opinions expressed on this site are not official; the only place for official rules changes and FAQs is soinc.org.

MY CABBAGES!

Return to “General Chat”