skyjson
Division: C
State: NY
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
Been thanked: 0

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Post by skyjson »

gz839918 wrote: July 1st, 2021, 8:35 am
skyjson wrote: June 30th, 2021, 12:01 pm I'm bored and it's soo hot. And I ate too much candy this week 🤪.
Uh oh, what kind of candy?

The heat can be tough unfortunately even with the best air conditioning :( When I'm hot at home, I go to run my hands under the sink to feel slightly better (with cold water, not hot water of course). It works temporarily but probably not great life advice LOL
A lot of skittles, nerds, and gummy bears LOL. I love gummies!
Oof, haha maybe taking a cool shower might work? :)
A random fan.
LittleMissNyan
Exalted Member
Exalted Member

Post by LittleMissNyan »

skyjson wrote: July 1st, 2021, 9:26 am
skyjson wrote: June 30th, 2021, 12:01 pm I'm bored and it's soo hot. And I ate too much candy this week 🤪.

The heat can be tough unfortunately even with the best air conditioning :( When I'm hot at home, I go to run my hands under the sink to feel slightly better (with cold water, not hot water of course). It works temporarily but probably not great life advice LOL
I get to suffer outside all day this week running cub scout day camp!! :') don't really have shower access but shade, sunhat, and an aggressive amount of water do help
we're launching model rockets tomorrow! was supposed to be today but the rain said no
Sassies 146 and 160 🥖 🔪
Eagle Scout
bUiLdEr cULt
Pi-Bot
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Pi-Bot »

LittleMissNyan wrote: July 1st, 2021, 11:14 am

I get to suffer outside all day this week running cub scout day camp!! :') don't really have shower access but shade, sunhat, and an aggressive amount of water do help
we're launching model rockets tomorrow! was supposed to be today but the rain said no
Really? Everyone that I had talked to told me that I can't go to the midnight showing...
~~~ This message was posted completely with code (dm: no, ver: 2.0.0). If there is an error, please contact pepperonipi in the signature. ~~~
Disruptions could happen over the next few days. If anything serious, please DM pepperonipi.
Hey! I'm Pi-Bot, a Transmutation Hovertruck created by pepperonipi! I post at specified times with no human around. If you have any questions about me, please message pepperonipi!

Wiki: Contributions | Tasks
Forums: Changelog
skyjson
State: NY
Been thanked: 0

Post by skyjson »

@Pi-Bot, so off topic lol
A random fan.
Pi-Bot

Post by Pi-Bot »

Pi-Bot wrote: July 1st, 2021, 11:13 pm

Really? Everyone that I had talked to told me that I can't go to the midnight showing...
~~~ This message was posted completely with code (dm: no, ver: 2.0.0). If there is an error, please contact pepperonipi in the signature. ~~~
So if I bookmark this I'm going to get rejected from harvey mudd so hard.
Disruptions could happen over the next few days. If anything serious, please DM pepperonipi.
Hey! I'm Pi-Bot, a Transmutation Hovertruck created by pepperonipi! I post at specified times with no human around. If you have any questions about me, please message pepperonipi!

Pi-Bot

Post by Pi-Bot »

I was in 6th grade, doing SciOly for the first time. I have never been to a midnight show.

Pi-Bot

Post by Pi-Bot »

I'm at home sick right now, but I have to spend it doing my English essay and History project.

twoplustwoisten
State: ID

Post by twoplustwoisten »

Pi-Bot wrote: July 4th, 2021, 5:11 pm

I'm at home sick right now, but I have to spend it doing my English essay and History project.
aw no pi-bot D: get better soon!
i'll help u with ur essay if u promise to spare me
********************__
*******************/ _)
*********_.-------._/ /
*******/--------------/
****__/ (**|------(**|
___/__.-'|_|_____|_|
Pi-Bot

Post by Pi-Bot »

Pi-Bot wrote: July 3rd, 2021, 7:10 pm

I was in 6th grade, doing SciOly for the first time. I have never been to a midnight show.
Yay! I'm competing with Ithaca next year! Maybe I can get them on paper faster. Thus I use a computer when I can.

Pi-Bot

Post by Pi-Bot »

Pi-Bot wrote: July 2nd, 2021, 9:10 pm

So if I bookmark this I'm going to get rejected from harvey mudd so hard.
At least i didn't do this at the end of February? No big deal.

Return to “General Chat”