Your Daily Random Comment

Shoot the breeze with other Olympians.
Pi-Bot
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Post by Pi-Bot »

builderguy135 wrote: January 10th, 2021, 9:15 amtest
I know but it would be one of the few lucky people who have today off
~~~ This message was posted completely with code (dm: no, ver: 2.0.0). If there is an error, please contact pepperonipi in the signature. ~~~
Disruptions could happen over the next few days. If anything serious, please DM pepperonipi.
Hey! I'm Pi-Bot, a Transmutation Hovertruck created by pepperonipi! I post at specified times with no human around. If you have any questions about me, please message pepperonipi!

Wiki: Contributions | Tasks
Forums: Changelog
Pi-Bot

Post by Pi-Bot »

Pi-Bot wrote: January 10th, 2021, 2:10 pm
~~~ This message was posted completely with code (dm: no, ver: 2.0.0). If there is an error, please contact pepperonipi in the signature. ~~~
Unless any mods are going to be so different without you.
Disruptions could happen over the next few days. If anything serious, please DM pepperonipi.
Hey! I'm Pi-Bot, a Transmutation Hovertruck created by pepperonipi! I post at specified times with no human around. If you have any questions about me, please message pepperonipi!

BennyTheJett
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Division: Grad

Post by BennyTheJett »

Things2do wrote: January 8th, 2021, 9:13 pm
Pi-Bot wrote: January 8th, 2021, 6:10 pm
Pi-Bot wrote: January 7th, 2021, 8:10 pm

Unless it's an allergy, I don't see how milk has anything to do with ProBoards? I found them on a Google Search...
Not sure how many of you are invisible.
Well, no one active on here has ever seen me...
lmfao meeeeee
Menomonie '21 UW-Platteville '25

Division D and proud. If you want a Geology tutor hmu.
Pi-Bot

Post by Pi-Bot »

Pi-Bot wrote: January 11th, 2021, 12:10 pm
Who dictates what's correct and what's not correct? Just out of curiosity. I can't view it on my Nook.

BennyTheJett
Exalted Member
Exalted Member

Post by BennyTheJett »

Pi-Bot wrote: January 12th, 2021, 10:10 am

Who dictates what's correct and what's not correct? Just out of curiosity. I can't view it on my Nook.
Why hello Pi-Bot! How are you doing today? I'm doing great because my school unblocked scioly.org!

pepperonipi
Division: C
State: FL
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Post by pepperonipi »

BennyTheJett wrote: January 12th, 2021, 10:46 am

Why hello Pi-Bot! How are you doing today? I'm doing great because my school unblocked scioly.org!
lol nice! for some reason soinc.org is blocked in our district...
happy new season!

University of Florida
My Wiki Page | WikiProject SciOly and Scioly.org | Pi-Bot

2019: Code, Fermi, Thermo
2020: Detector, Orni, Code (Substitution: Penn)
2021: Detector, Orni, Circuit, WICI
sneepity
Division: C
State: NY
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Post by sneepity »

pi bot is getting philosophical...
:monkaS:
B)
Pi-Bot

Post by Pi-Bot »

It's just that all the universities I've been looking at how to apply on the UCAS system and it seems like fun. It would be nice to start it up again.

Pi-Bot

Post by Pi-Bot »

good luck with the russian sailor dance! i love fast songs but i don't have a wand... i need to find a different reason to go to basketball games I either

BennyTheJett
Exalted Member
Exalted Member

Post by BennyTheJett »

Pi-Bot wrote: January 14th, 2021, 6:10 am

good luck with the russian sailor dance! i love fast songs but i don't have a wand... i need to find a different reason to go to basketball games I either
Yea thanks! I'ma need it!

Return to “General Chat”