Your Daily Random Comment

Shoot the breeze with other Olympians.
User avatar
pikachu4919
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 699
Joined: December 7th, 2012, 2:30 pm
Division: Grad
State: IN
Location: West [Favorite Fightin' Frenchman!]
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Post by pikachu4919 » July 6th, 2019, 2:54 am

It’s 5:52 a.m. rn and I just finished nonstop binge watching the entire new season of Stranger Things and OHMYFRICKINGOSH THE FEELS I’M LITERALLY REEEEEEEEEING SO HARD OVER IT
Carmel HS (IN) '16
Purdue BioE '20
Nationals 2016 ~ 4th place Forensics


Not throwin' away my shot!
MY CABBAGES!

pikachu4919's Userpage

Opinions expressed on this site are not official; the only place for official rules changes and FAQs is soinc.org.

Rate my tests!

Anomaly
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Posts: 636
Joined: February 17th, 2017, 10:46 am
Division: C
State: PA
Location: probably somewhere crying
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 0

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Post by Anomaly » July 6th, 2019, 7:17 am

pikachu4919 wrote:It’s 5:52 a.m. rn and I just finished nonstop binge watching the entire new season of Stranger Things and OHMYFRICKINGOSH THE FEELS I’M LITERALLY REEEEEEEEEING SO HARD OVER IT
LOL YOURE LATE I FINISHED IT YESTERDAY AFTERNOON AND IKR SAMEEEEEEEEE
Orefield MS SO 2015-2018, Parkland HS SO 2019-2020
Medal/Ribbon Count
Invitational: 25
Regional: 16
State: 7
y o i n k s
Events: Anatomy and Physiology, Codebusters, Designer Genes, Protein Modeling

User avatar
pikachu4919
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 699
Joined: December 7th, 2012, 2:30 pm
Division: Grad
State: IN
Location: West [Favorite Fightin' Frenchman!]
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Post by pikachu4919 » July 6th, 2019, 10:10 am

Anomaly wrote:
pikachu4919 wrote:It’s 5:52 a.m. rn and I just finished nonstop binge watching the entire new season of Stranger Things and OHMYFRICKINGOSH THE FEELS I’M LITERALLY REEEEEEEEEING SO HARD OVER IT
LOL YOURE LATE I FINISHED IT YESTERDAY AFTERNOON AND IKR SAMEEEEEEEEE
I wanted to watch it when it came out! I was also traveling back from NY and handling things with an online summer class that ended this week tho, so I had to finish up the stuff for the class before bingeing :P
Carmel HS (IN) '16
Purdue BioE '20
Nationals 2016 ~ 4th place Forensics


Not throwin' away my shot!
MY CABBAGES!

pikachu4919's Userpage

Opinions expressed on this site are not official; the only place for official rules changes and FAQs is soinc.org.

Rate my tests!

User avatar
CPScienceDude
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Posts: 311
Joined: December 12th, 2018, 2:40 pm
Division: C
State: IN
Location: Crown Point High School
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Post by CPScienceDude » July 6th, 2019, 6:16 pm

pikachu4919 wrote:
Anomaly wrote:
pikachu4919 wrote:It’s 5:52 a.m. rn and I just finished nonstop binge watching the entire new season of Stranger Things and OHMYFRICKINGOSH THE FEELS I’M LITERALLY REEEEEEEEEING SO HARD OVER IT
LOL YOURE LATE I FINISHED IT YESTERDAY AFTERNOON AND IKR SAMEEEEEEEEE
I wanted to watch it when it came out! I was also traveling back from NY and handling things with an online summer class that ended this week tho, so I had to finish up the stuff for the class before bingeing :P
Just finished it and holy frick, this season was awesome. I will say one thing: This season's transitions beteeen some scenes were on point.
Captain of CPSO
2020 events: Ornithology, Machines, Gravity Vehicle, and Forensics

Northridge/Regs/State
4n6: 10/1/x
GV: 1/2/x
Mach: 4/1/x
Orni: 4/2/x

Member of the Builder Cult
Assassination 139: Summer Vacation
About Me!
Image

User avatar
Tailsfan101
Wiki Moderator
Wiki Moderator
Posts: 758
Joined: April 14th, 2017, 4:33 pm
Division: C
State: ID
Location: Philippians 3:20a "For our citizenship is in heaven"
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 15 times
Contact:

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Post by Tailsfan101 » July 11th, 2019, 1:14 pm

When looking at Unosmium's 2019 OH Northeast Regional results, I noticed a trial event titled "Great SciOly Race". Does anyone know what this is?
2016-2020 Treasure Valley Homeschool Wiki
2021 possible events: Disease Detectives, Designer Genes, Protein Modeling, Geologic Mapping, Write It Do It, Codebusters

Mini-Inv./Nebo/North JH
DD: 1/3/-
GLM: 1/1/-
DG: 1/1/-
PM: 1/2/1
WIDI: 2/-/-
Code: 2/-/-

Assassinator for games #118 and 136

TheCrazyChemist
Member
Member
Posts: 150
Joined: March 17th, 2019, 9:12 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Post by TheCrazyChemist » July 11th, 2019, 3:20 pm

Tailsfan101 wrote:When looking at Unosmium's 2019 OH Northeast Regional results, I noticed a trial event titled "Great SciOly Race". Does anyone know what this is?
I saw that and was wondering what it was as well. Probably some Solon ms person can tell us.

User avatar
Things2do
Member
Member
Posts: 153
Joined: February 12th, 2018, 2:30 pm
Division: C
State: TN
Location: Unfortunately, not the Desert Southwest
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Post by Things2do » July 13th, 2019, 12:04 pm

Guest wrote:help i dont get it :(
As far as I know, this is the only post by a non-user on this forum.
John 5:46-47
Eagle Scout
Builder Cult
 Backyard Botany, Can Racer, Name That Scientist,
CTW, Meteo., WV, Scrambler, Road S., Dy. Plan., Fast Facts, Rocks/Mine., Optics, MTV, Remote Sensing, ExpeD., Geo. Map., Fossils, Circuits., Thermo., Boomi., WS, Machines, GV
More here.Image

TheCrazyChemist
Member
Member
Posts: 150
Joined: March 17th, 2019, 9:12 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Post by TheCrazyChemist » July 13th, 2019, 1:07 pm

Things2do wrote:
Guest wrote:help i dont get it :(
As far as I know, this is the only post by a non-user on this forum.
It could be some user who's username is Guest.

User avatar
EastStroudsburg13
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 3114
Joined: January 17th, 2009, 7:32 am
Division: Grad
State: MD
Location: At work trying to be a real adult
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 54 times
Contact:

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Post by EastStroudsburg13 » July 15th, 2019, 7:36 am

Things2do wrote:
Guest wrote:help i dont get it :(
As far as I know, this is the only post by a non-user on this forum.
It is (at least, one that was by a non-user at the time of posting as well).
East Stroudsburg South Class of 2012, Alumnus of JT Lambert, Drexel University Class of 2017

Helpful Links
Wiki
Wiki Pages that Need Work
FAQ and SciOly FAQ Wiki
Chat (See IRC Wiki for more info)
BBCode Wiki


So long, and thanks for all the Future Dictator titles!

User avatar
dxu46
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Posts: 798
Joined: April 11th, 2017, 6:55 pm
Division: C
State: MO
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Post by dxu46 » July 16th, 2019, 3:07 pm


Post Reply

Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: SilverBreeze and 6 guests