Your Daily Random Comment

Shoot the breeze with other Olympians.
User avatar
CPScienceDude
Member
Member
Posts: 311
Joined: December 12th, 2018, 2:40 pm
Division: C
State: IN
Location: Crown Point High School
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Post by CPScienceDude » February 23rd, 2020, 12:44 pm

Umaroth wrote:
February 23rd, 2020, 11:25 am
Our team's resident dumb freshman is reading all my posts in a stupid voice.
Rip. Some of my team mates found me and it’s kinda weird. (Hi everyone lol)
Captain of CPSO
2020 events: Ornithology, Machines, Gravity Vehicle, and Forensics

Northridge/Regs/State
4n6: 10/1/x
GV: 1/2/x
Mach: 4/1/x
Orni: 4/2/x

Member of the Builder Cult
Assassination 139: Summer Vacation
About Me!
Rate My Tests!

User avatar
raytay
Member
Member
Posts: 10
Joined: October 20th, 2017, 9:52 am
Division: C
State: TN
Location: Camp Half-Blood
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Post by raytay » February 23rd, 2020, 12:52 pm

Ha ha none of my teammates use this site
2018: WIDI, Rocks, Mystery Architecture
2019: WIDI, Water Quality, Mystery Architecture
2020: WIDI, Ornithology, Heredity

“Do you see my smile in my words, sad and evil? Sad because I am utterly alone. Evil because I am dead and yet I live.”
-James O’Barr, The Crow

User avatar
pikachu4919
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 699
Joined: December 7th, 2012, 2:30 pm
Division: Grad
State: IN
Location: West [Favorite Fightin' Frenchman!]
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Post by pikachu4919 » February 23rd, 2020, 12:56 pm

CPScienceDude wrote:
February 23rd, 2020, 12:44 pm
Umaroth wrote:
February 23rd, 2020, 11:25 am
Our team's resident dumb freshman is reading all my posts in a stupid voice.
Rip. Some of my team mates found me and it’s kinda weird. (Hi everyone lol)
The subsequent generations of Carmel SciHounds have apparently all known who I am long after I've been gone...
Carmel HS (IN) '16
Purdue BioE '20
Nationals 2016 ~ 4th place Forensics


Not throwin' away my shot!
MY CABBAGES!

pikachu4919's Userpage

Opinions expressed on this site are not official; the only place for official rules changes and FAQs is soinc.org.

Rate my tests!

User avatar
DatSciolyBoi
Member
Member
Posts: 32
Joined: February 26th, 2019, 7:52 pm
Division: C
State: CA
Location: Where the wild things are
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Post by DatSciolyBoi » February 23rd, 2020, 1:10 pm

raytay wrote:
February 23rd, 2020, 12:52 pm
Ha ha none of my teammates use this site
Ha ha I didn't make the team therefore I can't have teammates that use this site
Chaparral Middle School -> Troy High School
Background in: Wright Stuff, Bottle Rocket, Mission Possible, Wind Power, Experimental Design, Elastic Launched Glider, Fossils, Mystery Architecture
Builder Cult Satanic Group .CO :twisted:
Co-Sassy of Game 138: Tanks and Turrets

User avatar
PM2017
Member
Member
Posts: 520
Joined: January 20th, 2017, 5:02 pm
Division: Grad
State: CA
Location: Enjoying College! :D
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Post by PM2017 » February 23rd, 2020, 1:42 pm

Umaroth wrote:
February 23rd, 2020, 11:25 am
Our team's resident dumb freshman is reading all my posts in a stupid voice.
Was this the guy two seats down from you who was screaming his head off during the t-shirt giveaway?
West High '19
UC Berkeley '23

Go Bears!

User avatar
Umaroth
Member
Member
Posts: 220
Joined: February 10th, 2018, 8:51 pm
Division: C
State: CA
Location: Pretend hugging SIlverBreeze because social distancing
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 14 times

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Post by Umaroth » February 23rd, 2020, 2:56 pm

PM2017 wrote:
February 23rd, 2020, 1:42 pm
Umaroth wrote:
February 23rd, 2020, 11:25 am
Our team's resident dumb freshman is reading all my posts in a stupid voice.
Was this the guy two seats down from you who was screaming his head off during the t-shirt giveaway?
Yes
Troy SciOly 2019-now
The Ambassador

Proud Kraemer SciOly Padre 2018-now
Dank Memes Area Homeschool Juggernaut 2018-now
Kraemer SciOly Pretty-Much Head Coach 2019-now
2020 Tryouts: Circuit, Code, Detector, DP, GeoMaps, Machines
States Events: HANDS ON DISEASE DETECTIVES

Umaroth's Userpage

User avatar
CPScienceDude
Member
Member
Posts: 311
Joined: December 12th, 2018, 2:40 pm
Division: C
State: IN
Location: Crown Point High School
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Post by CPScienceDude » February 23rd, 2020, 3:09 pm

Just curious, is anyone going to NJCL convention this summer?
Captain of CPSO
2020 events: Ornithology, Machines, Gravity Vehicle, and Forensics

Northridge/Regs/State
4n6: 10/1/x
GV: 1/2/x
Mach: 4/1/x
Orni: 4/2/x

Member of the Builder Cult
Assassination 139: Summer Vacation
About Me!
Rate My Tests!

User avatar
SilverBreeze
Member
Member
Posts: 194
Joined: November 28th, 2019, 3:42 pm
Division: C
State: CA
Location: Pretend hugging Umaroth because social distancing
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 38 times

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Post by SilverBreeze » February 23rd, 2020, 3:23 pm

Umaroth wrote:
February 23rd, 2020, 2:56 pm
PM2017 wrote:
February 23rd, 2020, 1:42 pm
Umaroth wrote:
February 23rd, 2020, 11:25 am
Our team's resident dumb freshman is reading all my posts in a stupid voice.
Was this the guy two seats down from you who was screaming his head off during the t-shirt giveaway?
Yes
I am the resident dumb freshman that is slightly less obnoxious.
Troy SciOly 2019 - now
Suzanne SciOly 2016 - 2019
States events: Sleeping in due to cancellation.
Please don’t replay rules next year.
Events this season: Water Quality, Forensics, Ornithology, (some experience in DP)

User avatar
pepperonipi
Wiki Moderator
Wiki Moderator
Posts: 153
Joined: January 21st, 2019, 11:38 am
Division: C
State: FL
Location: adding wiki templates lol
Has thanked: 33 times
Been thanked: 51 times

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Post by pepperonipi » February 23rd, 2020, 4:41 pm

pikachu4919 wrote:
February 23rd, 2020, 12:56 pm
CPScienceDude wrote:
February 23rd, 2020, 12:44 pm
Umaroth wrote:
February 23rd, 2020, 11:25 am
Our team's resident dumb freshman is reading all my posts in a stupid voice.
Rip. Some of my team mates found me and it’s kinda weird. (Hi everyone lol)
The subsequent generations of Carmel SciHounds have apparently all known who I am long after I've been gone...
Basically all of my team (including our coaches) know me on here. I'm basically the go-to person if they find a problem on the wiki or have issues on here and we sometimes have fun joking about me banning my teammates on the wiki lol (not that I'm ever going to do that, obv)
remember to wash your hands for at least 20 seconds

Boca Raton Community High School
My Wiki Page | School Wiki Page | WikiProject Tournaments of States | Pi-Bot | Coronavirus Outbreak Page + Map

2019: Code, Fermi, Thermo
2019 Trials: WTF (MIT), Detector (Nationals)
2020: Detector, Orni, Code (Substitution: Penn)
2020 Trials: Data Sci (Princeton)

User avatar
BennyTheJett
Member
Member
Posts: 250
Joined: February 21st, 2019, 2:05 pm
Division: C
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 20 times

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Post by BennyTheJett » February 23rd, 2020, 5:14 pm

pepperonipi wrote:
February 23rd, 2020, 4:41 pm
pikachu4919 wrote:
February 23rd, 2020, 12:56 pm
CPScienceDude wrote:
February 23rd, 2020, 12:44 pm

Rip. Some of my team mates found me and it’s kinda weird. (Hi everyone lol)
The subsequent generations of Carmel SciHounds have apparently all known who I am long after I've been gone...
Basically all of my team (including our coaches) know me on here. I'm basically the go-to person if they find a problem on the wiki or have issues on here and we sometimes have fun joking about me banning my teammates on the wiki lol (not that I'm ever going to do that, obv)


Sure.... That's what they all say......
I enjoy Dynamic Planet.

Post Reply

Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests