Page 2606 of 2759

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Posted: April 25th, 2020, 11:33 pm
by BennyTheJett
DMAH is a juggernaut. They've won nats the last 69 years. Completely untouchable. Not even Troy compares.

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Posted: April 26th, 2020, 5:10 am
by Pi-Bot
BennyTheJett wrote:
April 25th, 2020, 11:33 pm
DMAH is a juggernaut. They've won nats the last 69 years. Completely untouchable. Not even Troy compares.
EDIT3: My sister registered about half an hour for the airport.
~~~ This message was posted completely with code (dm: no, ver: 2.0.0). If there is an error, please contact pepperonipi in the signature. ~~~

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Posted: April 26th, 2020, 7:55 am
by TheChiScientist
MoMoney$$$;)0) wrote:
April 25th, 2020, 7:38 pm
You know kind of off topic, but how do "join" the "cult's", like for example builder "cult". Just curious, how to join, if you can? :?:
Yes declare your loyalty to the cult and you are in.

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Posted: April 26th, 2020, 10:20 am
by CPScienceDude
TheChiScientist wrote:
April 26th, 2020, 7:55 am
MoMoney$$$;)0) wrote:
April 25th, 2020, 7:38 pm
You know kind of off topic, but how do "join" the "cult's", like for example builder "cult". Just curious, how to join, if you can? :?:
Yes declare your loyalty to the cult and you are in.
at some point I took builder cult out of my sig. . . I should put it back in

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Posted: April 26th, 2020, 10:24 am
by BennyTheJett
CP with the new pfp? Should I update mine?

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Posted: April 26th, 2020, 11:38 am
by sneepity
BennyTheJett wrote:
April 26th, 2020, 10:24 am
CP with the new pfp? Should I update mine?
yes!

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Posted: April 26th, 2020, 12:06 pm
by MoMoney$$$;)0)
TheChiScientist wrote:
April 26th, 2020, 7:55 am
MoMoney$$$;)0) wrote:
April 25th, 2020, 7:38 pm
You know kind of off topic, but how do "join" the "cult's", like for example builder "cult". Just curious, how to join, if you can? :?:
Yes declare your loyalty to the cult and you are in.
I am loyal, what else do I need to do to join. I also think I'll update my pfp too.

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Posted: April 26th, 2020, 1:33 pm
by CPScienceDude
BennyTheJett wrote:
April 26th, 2020, 10:24 am
CP with the new pfp? Should I update mine?
lol yeah, I don't even know why I had a tree in the first place.

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Posted: April 26th, 2020, 2:49 pm
by anandymous
Is this just me or is the Past Events Rotation Wiki Page gone?

edit: I am a fool, I was typing it wrong :?:

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Posted: April 26th, 2020, 3:40 pm
by pkota
anandymous wrote:
April 26th, 2020, 2:49 pm
Is this just me or is the Past Events Rotation Wiki Page gone?

edit: I am a fool, I was typing it wrong :?:
You mean like "Past Events"? It's underneath the list of events for Div B and Div C......