Your Daily Random Comment

Shoot the breeze with other Olympians.
User avatar
CPScienceDude
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Posts: 347
Joined: December 12th, 2018, 2:40 pm
Division: C
State: IN
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Location: Crown Point High School
Has thanked: 135 times
Been thanked: 74 times

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Post by CPScienceDude » May 8th, 2020, 1:03 pm

Rise of Skywalker is on Disney+ :D
Captain of CPSO

Member of the Builder Cult

Assassinator 139 and 147
2021 events: Astronomy, Chem Lab, Ornithology, Machines, Gravity Vehicle, and Forensics
About Me!
RIP Indiana Flag GIF :(

User avatar
MoMoney$$$;)0)
Member
Member
Posts: 154
Joined: January 14th, 2019, 6:38 pm
Division: C
State: OH
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Location: In Cleveland Somewhere
Has thanked: 41 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Post by MoMoney$$$;)0) » May 8th, 2020, 5:01 pm

Anomaly wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 12:09 pm
sneepity wrote:
May 6th, 2020, 8:49 am
I've been wanting a snail mail penpal but the sad thing is that I don't have any stamps....
also writing has been decreasing due to the internet, writing is beautiful. Please keep writing.
I actually am writing letters to my two best scioly friends and sending them out!! I drove w my mom to the post office the other day just to get stamps to do this lmao (and we needed stamps bc Eid's coming up in a few weeks and i'm handmaking cards to send for that too so lol)
I used to do that for Eid a couple years ago, but most family live in a variety of diffrent countries, or across the US so it's expensive to send it; so I've stuck to online cards, and I feel that in our current times that online cards are the way to go.
Division C - Northeast Ohio
Gravity Vehicle
Machines
Detector Building
Circuit Lab
Protein Modeling


2019-2020 Medal Count: 5 :cry:
"Don't be upset by the results you didn't get from the work you didn't do'
Memberships: Builder Cult

User avatar
pikachu4919
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 710
Joined: December 7th, 2012, 2:30 pm
Division: Grad
State: IN
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
Location: SEPA
Has thanked: 80 times
Been thanked: 119 times

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Post by pikachu4919 » May 8th, 2020, 5:17 pm

Voting for Superlatives 2020 is now live! Go to the thread for the voting ballot: viewtopic.php?f=335&t=17750
Carmel HS (IN) '16
Purdue BioE '20
Nationals 2016 ~ 4th place Forensics


Not throwin' away my shot!
MY CABBAGES!

About me || Rate my tests!
Opinions expressed on this site are not official; the only place for official rules changes and FAQs is soinc.org.

Anomaly
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Posts: 639
Joined: February 17th, 2017, 10:46 am
Division: C
State: PA
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
Location: probably somewhere crying
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Post by Anomaly » May 8th, 2020, 7:28 pm

MoMoney$$$;)0) wrote:
May 8th, 2020, 5:01 pm
Anomaly wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 12:09 pm
sneepity wrote:
May 6th, 2020, 8:49 am
I've been wanting a snail mail penpal but the sad thing is that I don't have any stamps....
also writing has been decreasing due to the internet, writing is beautiful. Please keep writing.
I actually am writing letters to my two best scioly friends and sending them out!! I drove w my mom to the post office the other day just to get stamps to do this lmao (and we needed stamps bc Eid's coming up in a few weeks and i'm handmaking cards to send for that too so lol)
I used to do that for Eid a couple years ago, but most family live in a variety of diffrent countries, or across the US so it's expensive to send it; so I've stuck to online cards, and I feel that in our current times that online cards are the way to go.
right now it’s more of something i do bc im bored and i need something to do, and the family i have in other countries im just sending online cards to them
Orefield MS SO 2015-2018, Parkland HS SO 2019-2020
Medal/Ribbon Count
Invitational: 25
Regional: 16
State: 7
y o i n k s
Events: Anatomy and Physiology, Codebusters, Designer Genes, Protein Modeling

User avatar
Pi-Bot
Member
Member
Posts: 0
Joined: February 10th, 2020, 4:27 pm
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Location: today the forums, tomorrow the world
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 223 times

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Post by Pi-Bot » May 9th, 2020, 1:10 am

CPScienceDude wrote:
May 8th, 2020, 1:03 pm
Rise of Skywalker is on Disney+ :D
I have two classes, a lab, and two co-op interviews today, as well as a reference to the Constitution without realizing it.
~~~ This message was posted completely with code (dm: no, ver: 2.0.0). If there is an error, please contact pepperonipi in the signature. ~~~
These users thanked the author Pi-Bot for the post (total 2):
JoeyC (May 9th, 2020, 6:18 am) • reninkidney (May 9th, 2020, 11:01 am)
Disruptions could happen over the next few days. If anything serious, please DM pepperonipi.
Hey! I'm Pi-Bot, a Transmutation Hovertruck created by pepperonipi! I post at specified times with no human around. If you have any questions about me, please message pepperonipi!

Wiki: Contributions | Tasks
Forums: Changelog

User avatar
sneepity
Member
Member
Posts: 128
Joined: February 13th, 2020, 2:35 pm
Division: B
State: NY
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
Location: online school
Has thanked: 762 times
Been thanked: 179 times

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Post by sneepity » May 9th, 2020, 11:26 am

JoeyC wrote:
May 6th, 2020, 7:39 pm
I'm glad that, as a community, no one has selected "TikTok" as a method of communication
That would be a devastating blow to the Scioly.org community.
But there's this person on my team who makes tik toks and uh they dance too. And some people consider it "exercise". :shock:
skool :sadde:
pufferfish!
plecos!
gobies!
catfish!
eels!
angelfish!
silver dollars!
discus!
black ghost knives!
ghost shrimp!
sharks!
mollies!
wormfish!

User avatar
Things2do
Member
Member
Posts: 154
Joined: February 12th, 2018, 2:30 pm
Division: Grad
State: TN
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Location: Unfortunately, not the Desert Southwest
Has thanked: 86 times
Been thanked: 50 times

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Post by Things2do » May 9th, 2020, 11:39 am

sneepity wrote:
May 9th, 2020, 11:26 am
JoeyC wrote:
May 6th, 2020, 7:39 pm
I'm glad that, as a community, no one has selected "TikTok" as a method of communication
That would be a devastating blow to the Scioly.org community.
But there's this person on my team who makes tik toks and uh they dance too. And some people consider it "exercise". :shock:
I'm not sure what a "TikTok" is, but from the general drift of this conversation, and the "exercise" comment, I believe I have a general idea... Image
These users thanked the author Things2do for the post (total 5):
sneepity (May 9th, 2020, 11:49 am) • Umaroth (May 9th, 2020, 11:55 am) • JoeyC (May 9th, 2020, 12:15 pm) • LittleMissNyan (May 9th, 2020, 12:19 pm) • reninkidney (May 11th, 2020, 10:57 am)
John 5:46-47
Eagle Scout
Builder Cult
 Backyard Botany, Can Racer, Name That Scientist,
CTW, Meteo., WV, Scrambler, Road S., Dy. Plan., Fast Facts, Rocks/Mine., Optics, MTV, Remote Sensing, ExpeD., Geo. Map., Fossils, Circuits., Thermo., Boomi., WS, Machines, GV
More here.Image

User avatar
raytay
Member
Member
Posts: 10
Joined: October 20th, 2017, 9:52 am
Division: C
State: TN
Pronouns: They/Them/Theirs
Location: Camp Half-Blood
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 60 times

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Post by raytay » May 9th, 2020, 2:41 pm

Things2do wrote:
May 9th, 2020, 11:39 am
sneepity wrote:
May 9th, 2020, 11:26 am
JoeyC wrote:
May 6th, 2020, 7:39 pm
I'm glad that, as a community, no one has selected "TikTok" as a method of communication
That would be a devastating blow to the Scioly.org community.
But there's this person on my team who makes tik toks and uh they dance too. And some people consider it "exercise". :shock:
I'm not sure what a "TikTok" is, but from the general drift of this conversation, and the "exercise" comment, I believe I have a general idea... Image
Don’t get me started on TikTok... and if you want to dance for exercise.... zumba
~mental health break~
sorta okay...

User avatar
LittleMissNyan
Member
Member
Posts: 97
Joined: October 24th, 2018, 1:28 pm
Division: C
State: MD
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
Location: uh, Death Mountain apparently
Has thanked: 260 times
Been thanked: 53 times
Contact:

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Post by LittleMissNyan » May 9th, 2020, 3:54 pm

raytay wrote:
May 9th, 2020, 2:41 pm
Things2do wrote:
May 9th, 2020, 11:39 am
sneepity wrote:
May 9th, 2020, 11:26 am


That would be a devastating blow to the Scioly.org community.
But there's this person on my team who makes tik toks and uh they dance too. And some people consider it "exercise". :shock:
I'm not sure what a "TikTok" is, but from the general drift of this conversation, and the "exercise" comment, I believe I have a general idea... Image
Don’t get me started on TikTok... and if you want to dance for exercise.... zumba Just Dance
Sassy 146
bUiLdEr cULt

Heredity 3/-
Game On 1/2!!!

Psudonats/ATX Game On

Image

User avatar
BennyTheJett
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Posts: 362
Joined: February 21st, 2019, 2:05 pm
Division: C
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Has thanked: 79 times
Been thanked: 154 times

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Post by BennyTheJett » May 9th, 2020, 4:03 pm

LittleMissNyan wrote:
May 9th, 2020, 3:54 pm
raytay wrote:
May 9th, 2020, 2:41 pm
Things2do wrote:
May 9th, 2020, 11:39 am

I'm not sure what a "TikTok" is, but from the general drift of this conversation, and the "exercise" comment, I believe I have a general idea... Image
Don’t get me started on TikTok... and if you want to dance for exercise.... zumba Just Dance
Do an actual exercise.
2021 Events:
Dynamic Planet, Fossils, Geocaching, Geologic Mapping, Water Quality,

Event Volunteering:
- Rickards Fossils C Writer/ES
- SOLVI Dynamic Planet C Cowriter/ES
- Socorro Dynamic Planet B Cowriter/ES

I am X. X is me. I am free.

Post Reply

Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests