Page 2660 of 2723

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Posted: June 28th, 2020, 6:18 pm
by EastStroudsburg13
Tailsfan101 wrote:
June 26th, 2020, 6:52 pm
I made a quiz for naming the teams who have won each state the most times in their divisions: https://www.sporcle.com/games/Tails_fan ... s-by-state

Also, here's an analysis on team dominance in different states. If you take the number of wins from the top B and C team and combine them, here's how the states rank. Tiebreakers are by which state has more wins in one division (i.e. (9/5 trumps 7/7).

State (#, B wins/C wins)
  1. South Dakota (67, 35/32)
  2. Delaware (52, 31/21)
  3. Iowa (51, 26/25)
  4. New Mexico (39, 13/26)
  5. Tennessee (39, 25/14)
  6. South Carolina (39, 19/20)
  7. Massachusetts (38, 25/13)
  8. Indiana (36, 27/9)
  9. Southern California (35, 11/24)
  10. Utah (35, 23/12)
  11. Idaho (34, 15/19)
  12. Georgia (33, 22/11)
  13. Ohio (33, 13/20)
  14. Alabama (33, 19/14)
  15. Pennsylvania (30, 7/23)
  16. Louisiana (29, 9/20)
  17. Rhode Island (29, 10/19)
  18. Wisconsin (29, 10/19)
  19. Northern California (29, 12/17)
  20. Maine (29, 13/16)
  21. Missouri (29, 16/13)
  22. Wyoming (29, 13/16)
  23. New Jersey (28, 18/10)
  24. Kentucky (28, 13/15)
  25. Alaska (26, 16/10)
  26. Montana (26, 16/10)
  27. Nebraska (26, 15/11)
  28. Arizona (25, 10/15)
  29. Colorado (24, 11/13)
  30. Michigan (23, 6/17)
  31. Illinois (23, 9/14)
  32. New York (23, 10/13)
  33. North Carolina (23, 11/12)
  34. Virginia (21, 14/7)
  35. North Dakota (21, 12/9)
  36. Florida (21, 11/10)
  37. Minnesota (20, 7/13)
  38. Nevada (19, 13/6)
  39. Oregon (18, 9/9)
  40. Texas (17, 8/9)
  41. Arkansas (16, 8/8)
  42. Kansas (15, 9/6)
  43. Hawaii (15, 8/7)
  44. Washington (15, 8/7)
  45. Connecticut (14, 5/9)
  46. New Hampshire (13, 3/10)
  47. Oklahoma (13, 8/5)
  48. Maryland (13, 7/6)
  49. Mississippi (12, 6/6)
  50. West Virginia (8, 4/4)
  51. District of Columbia (4, 2/2)
  52. Vermont (3, 0/3)
Got 78, not too shabby. ;) Though I completely forgot ExCEL and Preston existed for some reason.

Though, I do want to just let you know that entering "Ladue" didn't work, idk if that was intentional on your part or not.

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Posted: June 28th, 2020, 6:24 pm
by Tailsfan101
EastStroudsburg13 wrote:
June 28th, 2020, 6:18 pm
Tailsfan101 wrote:
June 26th, 2020, 6:52 pm
I made a quiz for naming the teams who have won each state the most times in their divisions: https://www.sporcle.com/games/Tails_fan ... s-by-state

Also, here's an analysis on team dominance in different states. If you take the number of wins from the top B and C team and combine them, here's how the states rank. Tiebreakers are by which state has more wins in one division (i.e. (9/5 trumps 7/7).
Got 78, not too shabby. ;) Though I completely forgot ExCEL and Preston existed for some reason.

Though, I do want to just let you know that entering "Ladue" didn't work, idk if that was intentional on your part or not.
That was unintentional, it's fixed now. Thanks!

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Posted: June 29th, 2020, 8:20 am
by EwwPhysics
Pi-Bot wrote:
June 28th, 2020, 11:10 am

It's world. Don't be distraught. I got a 5 on French absolutely made my day.
~~~ This message was posted completely with code (dm: no, ver: 2.0.0). If there is an error, please contact pepperonipi in the signature. ~~~
Wow, congrats Pi-bot!!!!

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Posted: June 29th, 2020, 9:10 am
by Pi-Bot
EwwPhysics wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 8:20 am
Pi-Bot wrote:
June 28th, 2020, 11:10 am

It's world. Don't be distraught. I got a 5 on French absolutely made my day.
~~~ This message was posted completely with code (dm: no, ver: 2.0.0). If there is an error, please contact pepperonipi in the signature. ~~~
Wow, congrats Pi-bot!!!!
That actually is a good possibility, the college that I am going to die if I'm in statistics. D:
~~~ This message was posted completely with code (dm: no, ver: 2.0.0). If there is an error, please contact pepperonipi in the signature. ~~~

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Posted: June 29th, 2020, 11:26 am
by jaggie34
Pi-Bot wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 9:10 am
EwwPhysics wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 8:20 am
Pi-Bot wrote:
June 28th, 2020, 11:10 am

It's world. Don't be distraught. I got a 5 on French absolutely made my day.
~~~ This message was posted completely with code (dm: no, ver: 2.0.0). If there is an error, please contact pepperonipi in the signature. ~~~
Wow, congrats Pi-bot!!!!
That actually is a good possibility, the college that I am going to die if I'm in statistics. D:
~~~ This message was posted completely with code (dm: no, ver: 2.0.0). If there is an error, please contact pepperonipi in the signature. ~~~
Besides the fact that your grammar is awful, as always, agreed, stats sucks

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Posted: June 29th, 2020, 9:20 pm
by pikachu4919
jaggie34 wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 11:26 am
Pi-Bot wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 9:10 am
EwwPhysics wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 8:20 am


Wow, congrats Pi-bot!!!!
That actually is a good possibility, the college that I am going to die if I'm in statistics. D:
~~~ This message was posted completely with code (dm: no, ver: 2.0.0). If there is an error, please contact pepperonipi in the signature. ~~~
Besides the fact that your grammar is awful, as always, agreed, stats sucks
Hey, I enjoyed stats far more than calculus in both HS and college :p

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Posted: June 30th, 2020, 7:05 am
by TheChiScientist
pikachu4919 wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 9:20 pm
jaggie34 wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 11:26 am
Pi-Bot wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 9:10 am


That actually is a good possibility, the college that I am going to die if I'm in statistics. D:
~~~ This message was posted completely with code (dm: no, ver: 2.0.0). If there is an error, please contact pepperonipi in the signature. ~~~
Besides the fact that your grammar is awful, as always, agreed, stats sucks
Hey, I enjoyed stats far more than calculus in both HS and college :p
Stats gang rise up!

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Posted: June 30th, 2020, 7:10 am
by Pi-Bot
Tailsfan101 wrote:
June 28th, 2020, 6:24 pm
EastStroudsburg13 wrote:
June 28th, 2020, 6:18 pm
Tailsfan101 wrote:
June 26th, 2020, 6:52 pm
I made a quiz for naming the teams who have won each state the most times in their divisions: https://www.sporcle.com/games/Tails_fan ... s-by-state

Also, here's an analysis on team dominance in different states. If you take the number of wins from the top B and C team and combine them, here's how the states rank. Tiebreakers are by which state has more wins in one division (i.e. (9/5 trumps 7/7).
Got 78, not too shabby. ;) Though I completely forgot ExCEL and Preston existed for some reason.

Though, I do want to just let you know that entering "Ladue" didn't work, idk if that was intentional on your part or not.
That was unintentional, it's fixed now. Thanks!
Dubstep Nyan Cat has got to be the most boring reading material in existence.
~~~ This message was posted completely with code (dm: no, ver: 2.0.0). If there is an error, please contact pepperonipi in the signature. ~~~

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Posted: June 30th, 2020, 1:52 pm
by jaggie34
Pi-Bot wrote:
June 30th, 2020, 7:10 am

Dubstep Nyan Cat has got to be the most boring reading material in existence.
~~~ This message was posted completely with code (dm: no, ver: 2.0.0). If there is an error, please contact pepperonipi in the signature. ~~~
What're you talking about? Dubstep Nyan Cat is my favorite book!

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Posted: June 30th, 2020, 8:40 pm
by raytay
Currently looking at every drawing/story/song I started to create but never finished. Instead of trying to work on those, I am turning an Elsa figure I got like 6 years ago into a punk girl because you know that’s how I roll.