Your Daily Random Comment

Shoot the breeze with other Olympians.
User avatar
Things2do
Member
Member
Posts: 154
Joined: February 12th, 2018, 2:30 pm
Division: Grad
State: TN
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Location: Unfortunately, not the Desert Southwest
Has thanked: 86 times
Been thanked: 50 times

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Post by Things2do » December 3rd, 2020, 9:32 pm

Fyren wrote:
December 3rd, 2020, 6:56 pm
I don't like Pocky...
At least you know what it is... Is it similar to Pirouline?
John 5:46-47
Eagle Scout
Builder Cult
 Backyard Botany, Can Racer, Name That Scientist,
CTW, Meteo., WV, Scrambler, Road S., Dy. Plan., Fast Facts, Rocks/Mine., Optics, MTV, Remote Sensing, ExpeD., Geo. Map., Fossils, Circuits., Thermo., Boomi., WS, Machines, GV
More here.Image

User avatar
Pi-Bot
Member
Member
Posts: 0
Joined: February 10th, 2020, 4:27 pm
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Location: today the forums, tomorrow the world
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 223 times

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Post by Pi-Bot » December 4th, 2020, 12:10 am

Things2do wrote:
December 3rd, 2020, 9:32 pm
Fyren wrote:
December 3rd, 2020, 6:56 pm
I don't like Pocky...
At least you know what it is... Is it similar to Pirouline?
Haha, last day of finals today This means last day of school. I was somewhat happy, yet sad as well. :x
~~~ This message was posted completely with code (dm: no, ver: 2.0.0). If there is an error, please contact pepperonipi in the signature. ~~~
Disruptions could happen over the next few days. If anything serious, please DM pepperonipi.
Hey! I'm Pi-Bot, a Transmutation Hovertruck created by pepperonipi! I post at specified times with no human around. If you have any questions about me, please message pepperonipi!

Wiki: Contributions | Tasks
Forums: Changelog

User avatar
twoplustwoisten
Member
Member
Posts: 24
Joined: September 29th, 2020, 12:25 pm
Division: C
State: ID
Location: In Base-4
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Post by twoplustwoisten » December 4th, 2020, 10:43 am

Things2do wrote:
December 3rd, 2020, 9:32 pm
Fyren wrote:
December 3rd, 2020, 6:56 pm
I don't like Pocky...
At least you know what it is... Is it similar to Pirouline?
Kind of, but inside out.
"Don't eat stem, do STEM" -Me

User avatar
Fyren
Member
Member
Posts: 32
Joined: March 17th, 2020, 3:54 pm
Division: C
State: IL
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
Location: Everywhere and Nowhere
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 151 times

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Post by Fyren » December 4th, 2020, 10:54 am

If you've ever had any of those cheese dipping sticks (look it up), it's literally that but skinny and pre-dipped in chocolate instead.
Assasinator 154
Events: Astronomy, Fossils, and Sounds of Music
All hail the almighty Snail Cat! >:)
Dunkleosteus is the best fossil and nobody can change my mind~
Currently exploding balsa dumpsters and dancing in McFlurry machines

User avatar
MorningCoffee
Member
Member
Posts: 30
Joined: August 18th, 2020, 9:45 am
Division: B
State: PA
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
Location: somewhereeee over the rainbow *ukulele intensifies*
Has thanked: 39 times
Been thanked: 34 times

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Post by MorningCoffee » December 4th, 2020, 11:34 am

Fyren wrote:
December 4th, 2020, 10:54 am
If you've ever had any of those cheese dipping sticks (look it up), it's literally that but skinny and pre-dipped in chocolate instead.
I have never thought of it that way before.... i only actually eat the hazelnut chocolate and the strawberry ones tho
Rustin Events:
Anatomy, Orni, RFTS, Heredity, and now forcefully doing Experimental and WIDI! (should I say WICI ._.)
5th year of Science Olympiad! <3

currently binging avatar: the last airbender while frantically working on a Heredity reference sheet :0

hot chocolate is best drink c:

User avatar
DatSciolyBoi
Member
Member
Posts: 33
Joined: February 26th, 2019, 7:52 pm
Division: C
State: CA
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Location: In bed, contemplating life and regretting past actions.
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 18 times

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Post by DatSciolyBoi » December 4th, 2020, 12:25 pm

I refuse to associate with whoever doesn't eat pocky from the chocolate end. What do you do? Grab the chocolate with your fingers (staining them) and eat the exposed flavorless handle portion?
Disgusting
Chaparral Middle School -> Troy High School
Background in: Wright Stuff, Bottle Rocket, Mission Possible, Wind Power, Experimental Design, Elastic Launched Glider, Fossils, Mystery Architecture
Builder Cult Satanic Group .CO :twisted:
Co-Sassy of Game 138: Tanks and Turrets

User avatar
MorningCoffee
Member
Member
Posts: 30
Joined: August 18th, 2020, 9:45 am
Division: B
State: PA
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
Location: somewhereeee over the rainbow *ukulele intensifies*
Has thanked: 39 times
Been thanked: 34 times

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Post by MorningCoffee » December 4th, 2020, 1:43 pm

DatSciolyBoi wrote:
December 4th, 2020, 12:25 pm
I refuse to associate with whoever doesn't eat pocky from the chocolate end. What do you do? Grab the chocolate with your fingers (staining them) and eat the exposed flavorless handle portion?
Disgusting
Excuse me but you get the chocolate part last, ending each one on a flavorful note, so then satisfaction will come after eating them. Sacrifices must be made.
Rustin Events:
Anatomy, Orni, RFTS, Heredity, and now forcefully doing Experimental and WIDI! (should I say WICI ._.)
5th year of Science Olympiad! <3

currently binging avatar: the last airbender while frantically working on a Heredity reference sheet :0

hot chocolate is best drink c:

User avatar
CookiePie1
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Posts: 405
Joined: February 15th, 2018, 5:05 pm
Division: C
State: NJ
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Location: South Brunswick
Has thanked: 100 times
Been thanked: 72 times

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Post by CookiePie1 » December 4th, 2020, 2:17 pm

MorningCoffee wrote:
December 4th, 2020, 1:43 pm
DatSciolyBoi wrote:
December 4th, 2020, 12:25 pm
I refuse to associate with whoever doesn't eat pocky from the chocolate end. What do you do? Grab the chocolate with your fingers (staining them) and eat the exposed flavorless handle portion?
Disgusting
Excuse me but you get the chocolate part last, ending each one on a flavorful note, so then satisfaction will come after eating them. Sacrifices must be made.
You'll get chocolate all over your hand, no?
South Brunswick High School Captain '22
2020 Events: Protein Modeling, Ping Pong Parachute, Wright Stuff, Sounds of Music

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

Check out my userpage!

User avatar
MorningCoffee
Member
Member
Posts: 30
Joined: August 18th, 2020, 9:45 am
Division: B
State: PA
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
Location: somewhereeee over the rainbow *ukulele intensifies*
Has thanked: 39 times
Been thanked: 34 times

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Post by MorningCoffee » December 4th, 2020, 2:38 pm

CookiePie1 wrote:
December 4th, 2020, 2:17 pm
MorningCoffee wrote:
December 4th, 2020, 1:43 pm
DatSciolyBoi wrote:
December 4th, 2020, 12:25 pm
I refuse to associate with whoever doesn't eat pocky from the chocolate end. What do you do? Grab the chocolate with your fingers (staining them) and eat the exposed flavorless handle portion?
Disgusting
Excuse me but you get the chocolate part last, ending each one on a flavorful note, so then satisfaction will come after eating them. Sacrifices must be made.
You'll get chocolate all over your hand, no?
That doesn't really happen to me, but when it does, I don't really care ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Rustin Events:
Anatomy, Orni, RFTS, Heredity, and now forcefully doing Experimental and WIDI! (should I say WICI ._.)
5th year of Science Olympiad! <3

currently binging avatar: the last airbender while frantically working on a Heredity reference sheet :0

hot chocolate is best drink c:

User avatar
pepperonipi
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 197
Joined: January 21st, 2019, 11:38 am
Division: C
State: FL
Location: adding wiki templates lol
Has thanked: 164 times
Been thanked: 309 times

Re: Your Daily Random Comment

Post by pepperonipi » December 4th, 2020, 4:55 pm

MorningCoffee wrote:
December 4th, 2020, 2:38 pm
CookiePie1 wrote:
December 4th, 2020, 2:17 pm
MorningCoffee wrote:
December 4th, 2020, 1:43 pm


Excuse me but you get the chocolate part last, ending each one on a flavorful note, so then satisfaction will come after eating them. Sacrifices must be made.
You'll get chocolate all over your hand, no?
That doesn't really happen to me, but when it does, I don't really care ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
what about taking a bite of chocolate and then non-chocolate, alternating?
And will you succeed? Yes! You will, indeed! (98 and 3/4 percent guaranteed.)

Boca Raton Community High School
My Wiki Page | School Wiki Page | WikiProject SciOly and Scioly.org | Pi-Bot

2019: Code, Fermi, Thermo
2020: Detector, Orni, Code (Substitution: Penn)
2021: Detector, Orni, Circuit, WICI

Post Reply

Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests