SciOly Superlatives 2013

Shoot the breeze with other Olympians.
winneratlife
Member
Member
Posts: 335
Joined: December 16th, 2009, 3:52 pm
Division: Grad
State: MI
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SciOly Superlatives 2013

Post by winneratlife » June 19th, 2013, 1:35 pm

Aw, I got things... (I HATE YOU GUYS)

User avatar
chia
Member
Member
Posts: 558
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 5:09 pm
Division: Grad
State: IL
Location: Derse
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SciOly Superlatives 2013

Post by chia » June 19th, 2013, 2:17 pm

Whoa, I actually got votes... I was already really surprised to have gotten nominated, haha.
(avatar is by xamag)
Favorite events: Anatomy, Microbe Mission, Ornithology, Circuit Lab, Helicopter
NCHS '13
==>

User avatar
ScienceOlympian
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Posts: 189
Joined: January 1st, 2013, 2:43 pm
Division: C
State: CA
Location: Northern California
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SciOly Superlatives 2013

Post by ScienceOlympian » June 19th, 2013, 3:10 pm

I was tied for 2nd place in Most Musical...Glad AlphaTauri got it!
9 VOTES!
2017: Anatomy and Physiology, Chemistry Lab, Materials Science, Experimental Design, Hydrogeology
ScienceOlympian's Userpage

Skink
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Posts: 947
Joined: February 8th, 2009, 12:23 pm
Division: C
State: IL
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SciOly Superlatives 2013

Post by Skink » June 20th, 2013, 9:55 am

Kokonilly wrote:Most Original Username - thehydrogenpoptart
Skink on August 26, 2012 wrote:There's a guy online called thehydrogenpoptart. Awesome.
thehydrogenpoptart wrote:Thank you. I am flattered by your comment.
EASTstroudsburg13 wrote:If you stick around, I think you have a more than decent chance of winning Most Unique Username next year.
Congrats on the foresight, EAST.

User avatar
Kokonilly
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Posts: 631
Joined: January 11th, 2009, 7:59 am
Division: Grad
State: CA
Location: a dumpster
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SciOly Superlatives 2013

Post by Kokonilly » June 21st, 2013, 3:54 am

The ties, they have been broken:

Best Assassinator - zyzzyva98 Runner-up: Paradox21
Future Dictator - Another tie (really, guys? not breaking this one...) between RandomPerson and robotman Runner-up: Luo
Most Likely to Sleep in Class - quizbowl Runner-up: Littleboy

- Full results of the poll.
- Full list of winners.

Congrats to the winners, and now I'm going to bed.

Cheesy Pie
Member
Member
Posts: 594
Joined: January 29th, 2011, 4:34 pm
Division: Grad
State: MI
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SciOly Superlatives 2013

Post by Cheesy Pie » June 21st, 2013, 5:16 am

chia wrote:Whoa, I actually got votes... I was already really surprised to have gotten nominated, haha.
No nominations. Again. (Last time I got any from anyone other than myself was 2011.)
100% of deaths are somehow caused by science.
Don't be a statistic.
Don't do science.

Naperville Central High School '17 :arrow: Michigan State University Physics '21
GO GREEN GO WHITE

RandomPerson
Staff Emeritus
Staff Emeritus
Posts: 122
Joined: April 2nd, 2009, 4:59 pm
Division: Grad
State: IN
Location: University of Notre Dame
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SciOly Superlatives 2013

Post by RandomPerson » June 21st, 2013, 9:01 am

Kokonilly wrote:The ties, they have been broken:

Best Assassinator - zyzzyva98 Runner-up: Paradox21
Future Dictator - Another tie (really, guys? not breaking this one...) between RandomPerson and robotman Runner-up: Luo
Most Likely to Sleep in Class - quizbowl Runner-up: Littleboy

- Full results of the poll.
- Full list of winners.

Congrats to the winners, and now I'm going to bed.
Oh lol, I didn't realize there was another vote! I would've voted for myself >.<

haha oh well.

Also, did none of you see the prank I pulled on caseyotis? It was supposed to be really dictator-ey!
A new era has begun

User avatar
bearasauras
Member
Member
Posts: 388
Joined: March 4th, 2003, 8:33 pm
State: CA
Location: Los Angeles, California
Has thanked: 25 times
Been thanked: 24 times
Contact:

Re: SciOly Superlatives 2013

Post by bearasauras » June 21st, 2013, 9:38 am

Kokonilly wrote:The ties, they have been broken:

Most Likely to Sleep in Class - quizbowl Runner-up: Littleboy

Oops, I've been too busy to check this the last couple of days....but com'on, Quiz is in college...he doesn't even go to class :P How can he sleep in class?

Cheesy Pie
Member
Member
Posts: 594
Joined: January 29th, 2011, 4:34 pm
Division: Grad
State: MI
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SciOly Superlatives 2013

Post by Cheesy Pie » June 21st, 2013, 11:10 am

bearasauras wrote:
Kokonilly wrote:The ties, they have been broken:

Most Likely to Sleep in Class - quizbowl Runner-up: Littleboy

Oops, I've been too busy to check this the last couple of days....but com'on, Quiz is in college...he doesn't even go to class :P How can he sleep in class?
Well, for one, I'm pretty sure quiz is female...
100% of deaths are somehow caused by science.
Don't be a statistic.
Don't do science.

Naperville Central High School '17 :arrow: Michigan State University Physics '21
GO GREEN GO WHITE

mrburrito
Member
Member
Posts: 122
Joined: March 4th, 2013, 4:13 pm
Division: B
State: TN
Location: Does anyone actually use this the right way?
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SciOly Superlatives 2013

Post by mrburrito » June 21st, 2013, 11:44 am

Cheesy Pie wrote:
bearasauras wrote:
Kokonilly wrote:The ties, they have been broken:

Most Likely to Sleep in Class - quizbowl Runner-up: Littleboy

Oops, I've been too busy to check this the last couple of days....but com'on, Quiz is in college...he doesn't even go to class :P How can he sleep in class?
Well, for one, I'm pretty sure quiz is female...
Wait, he/she/it is?!?
I bet you had to read this twice

Meliores Sumus Te

Visit my Wiki page: http://scioly.org/wiki/index.php/Mrburrito

Post Reply

Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests