Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Weird stuff YOU do.....

Post by eaodon7747 »

wht are weird stuff you do?????
do not lie i see everything!!!!!!! :twisted: :roll:
mwahahahahahahah
yea pretty much it.....
i go running around the hallways in school and act like a crazy physomaniac that forgot to take his pills and yelling random things.....yea.....
----random man
crazibanana_51
Division: Grad

Re: Weird stuff YOU do.....

Post by crazibanana_51 »

well my mom wouldn't let me go to the mall Friday night(cuz apparently thats when gang people are out) so friday morning before school my friends and I mad a series af videos on why i couldn't go to the mall with one of my friends being a gang person and us trying to run away and getting shot with a highlighter :lol: . Our plan is to eventually post them on youtube :mrgreen:
09 events: Disease detectives, Road scholar, wright stuff, pentathalon, and robo-cross.

It's all fun and games until someone gets their fingers stuck together with super glue, then it's just funny!
Rasetsukoku
Division: B

Post by Rasetsukoku »

I give people awkward arm rubs that makes them go 'wth get away from me. D:'. C:
  • >>>>>>>Screw the rules, I have money.
smartkid222
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Division: C
State: NY

Post by smartkid222 »

crazibanana_51 wrote: Our plan is to eventually post them on youtube :mrgreen:
If you do tell me the URL. It sounds pretty funny.
Image 2008 NY BLG Champ
2010 NY Helicopter Champ
crazibanana_51

Post by crazibanana_51 »

kay I can probably do that. I kindda wish we had taped some other crazy things we did. Those would be sooo funny! :lol:
09 events: Disease detectives, Road scholar, wright stuff, pentathalon, and robo-cross.

It's all fun and games until someone gets their fingers stuck together with super glue, then it's just funny!
robotman
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus
State: TX

Post by robotman »

most of my partners must find me weird because i will constantly have aguements with my self if my idea will work so yea i must be weird :D
Edit the Wiki.
Upload to the Image Gallery
[medals]Get Medals[/medals]
[chat][/chat]
crazibanana_51

Post by crazibanana_51 »

lol That's funny. Our entire team is kinda weird so oif anyone does anything weird we're all pretty used to it. :roll:

sadistic_cottoncandy
State: MA

Post by sadistic_cottoncandy »

dude, i don't really think the mall videos were really the "weirdest thing" we've ever done..........i think the weirdest thing i've ever done was at the nationals competition last year. we were at t.g.i friday's and our coach told us that we wouldn't be allowed to order dessert until we finished EVERYTHING on our plate. and some people *cough, cough, crazibanana_51, cough* some people decided to order salmon and steak with another friend of ours. the only problem was that the plate had more broccoli than it did salmon or steak. so one of my other friends and i ate as much as we could, but there was a LOT of broccoli. so i wrapped it up in a napkin and shoved into my purse....and down my shirt. i threw it into the trashcan in the bathroom, and we all ordered vanilla bean cheesecake. and that's probably not the weirdest thing i've done....i've also pretended to be a siamese twin with one of my friends...that ended badly.
"Such a disappointment to the world"
crazibanana_51

Post by crazibanana_51 »

k so that was pretty weird. But NOTHING will ever top the vids we made in DC. Those were sooo funny.

sadistic_cottoncandy
State: MA

Post by sadistic_cottoncandy »

those were the best we've ever made, i will say that......me llamo, hannah the banana!!!!
"Such a disappointment to the world"

Return to “General Chat”