Missouri 2020

jaspattack
Division: Grad
State: MO

Re: Missouri 2020

Post by jaspattack »

I definitely think that the top 3 is going to be Clayton/Pembroke/Ladue, but I'm unsure of the order. I think Pembroke Hill has hit a bit of a stride (B division last year notwithstanding), so I feel like it's pretty reasonable to say that they could be in the running for first place again next year. It might be the last year for a bit though, since 2021 will be the fourth year since they broke out of their second place rut and I imagine that a lot of strong competitors are going to be graduating after that. Clayton I imagine is going to do very well, though I don't know how confident I am in saying that they'll get second. Wydown is a really strong feeder school, but I just don't really know a lot about Clayton's performance because the team is still very new and I haven't bothered to do the research. Ladue is Ladue, though, so they're definitely in there somewhere. Rambling aside, I think my prediction for 2021 is probably somewhere along the lines of Pembroke, Ladue and then Clayton in first, second, and third.

If there was any year that Central was going to butt into the top 3 it would have been this year, but sadly that's not going to happen. I really think we have a shot at placing top 5, but I don't see us getting higher than that barring some major penalties from high rolling teams. I'm really excited to see how next season turns out, though.

EDIT: I guess my "looking forward to seeing some of you at state" comment on the Region VII scores post aged like milk. Well, there's always next year.
CHS '21 // Mizzou '25 | Jaspattack's Userpage

2020-21 Events: Designer Genes, Forensics, Ornithology, Protein Modeling

I edit the wiki sometimes.

Return to “2020 Regionals & States”