Ohio 2020

Locked
DontWorryAboutIt
Member
Member
Posts: 63
Joined: January 15th, 2019, 10:10 pm
Division: C
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ohio 2020

Post by DontWorryAboutIt » February 18th, 2020, 8:59 am

Mentor Predictions?
Solon '20

SciolyGuy411
Member
Member
Posts: 27
Joined: January 2nd, 2018, 4:23 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Ohio 2020

Post by SciolyGuy411 » February 23rd, 2020, 4:46 am

Mentor Results per the awards ceremony no team totals given

B
1. Kennedy
2. Solon
3. Shady Side
4. Tower Hts
5. Watts
6. Memorial
7. Chardon
8. Beachwood

C.
1. Centerville
2. Solon
3. Mason
4. New Albany
5. Beachwood
6. St Ignatius
7. Hudson
8. Mayfield

host Mentor does not post their scores

User avatar
Unome
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4265
Joined: January 26th, 2014, 12:48 pm
Division: Grad
State: GA
Location: somewhere in the sciolyverse
Has thanked: 141 times
Been thanked: 46 times

Re: Ohio 2020

Post by Unome » February 23rd, 2020, 8:42 am

SciolyGuy411 wrote:
February 23rd, 2020, 4:46 am
Mentor Results per the awards ceremony no team totals given

B
1. Kennedy
2. Solon
3. Shady Side
4. Tower Hts
5. Watts
6. Memorial
7. Chardon
8. Beachwood

C.
1. Centerville
2. Solon
3. Mason
4. New Albany
5. Beachwood
6. St Ignatius
7. Hudson
8. Mayfield

host Mentor does not post their scores
Wait Kennedy was at Mentor?
Userpage
Chattahoochee High School Class of 2018
Georgia Tech Class of 2022

Opinions expressed on this site are not official; the only place for official rules changes and FAQs is soinc.org.

User avatar
Umaroth
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Posts: 294
Joined: February 10th, 2018, 8:51 pm
Division: C
State: CA
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Location: Pretend hugging SIlverBreeze because social distancing
Has thanked: 56 times
Been thanked: 175 times

Re: Ohio 2020

Post by Umaroth » February 23rd, 2020, 9:16 am

Unome wrote:
February 23rd, 2020, 8:42 am
SciolyGuy411 wrote:
February 23rd, 2020, 4:46 am
Mentor Results per the awards ceremony no team totals given

B
1. Kennedy
2. Solon
3. Shady Side
4. Tower Hts
5. Watts
6. Memorial
7. Chardon
8. Beachwood

C.
1. Centerville
2. Solon
3. Mason
4. New Albany
5. Beachwood
6. St Ignatius
7. Hudson
8. Mayfield

host Mentor does not post their scores
Wait Kennedy was at Mentor?
They sent their A Team to Mentor and had a few teams back at home at Ukiah invitational. Very impressive showing from them.
Troy SciOly 2019-now
Proud Padre of the Evola SciOly Program 2018-now
Dank Memes Area Homeschool Juggernaut 2018-now
Sierra Vista SciOly Co-Head Coach 2020-now
2021 Tryouts: Circuit, Code, Detector, DP, GeoMaps, Machines

The team may be gone, but the program lives on...
Umaroth's Userpage

SONica
Member
Member
Posts: 12
Joined: April 23rd, 2019, 4:41 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ohio 2020

Post by SONica » February 23rd, 2020, 10:51 am

Umaroth wrote:
February 23rd, 2020, 9:16 am
Unome wrote:
February 23rd, 2020, 8:42 am
SciolyGuy411 wrote:
February 23rd, 2020, 4:46 am
Mentor Results per the awards ceremony no team totals given

B
1. Kennedy
2. Solon
3. Shady Side
4. Tower Hts
5. Watts
6. Memorial
7. Chardon
8. Beachwood

C.
1. Centerville
2. Solon
3. Mason
4. New Albany
5. Beachwood
6. St Ignatius
7. Hudson
8. Mayfield

host Mentor does not post their scores
Wait Kennedy was at Mentor?
They sent their A Team to Mentor and had a few teams back at home at Ukiah invitational. Very impressive showing from them.
Interesting! So they are a partial team? I assume Solon is a partial team too?

User avatar
Umaroth
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Posts: 294
Joined: February 10th, 2018, 8:51 pm
Division: C
State: CA
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Location: Pretend hugging SIlverBreeze because social distancing
Has thanked: 56 times
Been thanked: 175 times

Re: Ohio 2020

Post by Umaroth » February 23rd, 2020, 10:54 am

SONica wrote:
February 23rd, 2020, 10:51 am
Umaroth wrote:
February 23rd, 2020, 9:16 am
Unome wrote:
February 23rd, 2020, 8:42 am


Wait Kennedy was at Mentor?
They sent their A Team to Mentor and had a few teams back at home at Ukiah invitational. Very impressive showing from them.
Interesting! So they are a partial team? I assume Solon is a partial team too?
People have told me that they sent a 10 person team, not sure about the veracity of that though.
Troy SciOly 2019-now
Proud Padre of the Evola SciOly Program 2018-now
Dank Memes Area Homeschool Juggernaut 2018-now
Sierra Vista SciOly Co-Head Coach 2020-now
2021 Tryouts: Circuit, Code, Detector, DP, GeoMaps, Machines

The team may be gone, but the program lives on...
Umaroth's Userpage

R!cewater1
Member
Member
Posts: 2
Joined: February 23rd, 2020, 2:33 pm
Division: B
State: PA
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ohio 2020

Post by R!cewater1 » February 23rd, 2020, 3:04 pm

can someone please post the division c scoresheet for Mentor?

SciolyGuy411
Member
Member
Posts: 27
Joined: January 2nd, 2018, 4:23 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Ohio 2020

Post by SciolyGuy411 » February 23rd, 2020, 4:42 pm

Unome wrote:
February 23rd, 2020, 8:42 am
SciolyGuy411 wrote:
February 23rd, 2020, 4:46 am
Mentor Results per the awards ceremony no team totals given

B
1. Kennedy
2. Solon
3. Shady Side
4. Tower Hts
5. Watts
6. Memorial
7. Chardon
8. Beachwood

C.
1. Centerville
2. Solon
3. Mason
4. New Albany
5. Beachwood
6. St Ignatius
7. Hudson
8. Mayfield

host Mentor does not post their scores
Wait Kennedy was at Mentor?

SciolyGuy411
Member
Member
Posts: 27
Joined: January 2nd, 2018, 4:23 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Ohio 2020

Post by SciolyGuy411 » February 23rd, 2020, 4:46 pm

Div B Mentor
Kennedy 99 28th in WIDI
Solon 101 17th in Ping Pong
Shady Side 141
Towers 151
Watts 251
Memorial 296
Chardon 298
Beachwood 299
Hudson 330
Kenston 351

R!cewater1
Member
Member
Posts: 2
Joined: February 23rd, 2020, 2:33 pm
Division: B
State: PA
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ohio 2020

Post by R!cewater1 » February 23rd, 2020, 5:36 pm

do you have the numbers for div C?

Locked

Return to “2020 Regionals & States”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests