Scioly Assassination 133: Zoo Escape

linzhiyan
Division: C
State: MO

Re: Scioly Assassination 133: Zoo Escape

Post by linzhiyan »

Assassinator wrote:In the process of getting everyone out safely, TheChiScientist almost tripped and rolled off the bridge, to his death, but thankfully (not), Waffletree saved him.

LittleMissNyan and several others somehow got lost near the lion exhibit. One look from the hungry lions Staring them Down, Swishing their Tails, Baring their Teeth, and LittleMissNyan knew this wouldn’t end well. 51-611-4101 was the phone number to call for emergencies at the zoo, so she called the number. No one answered. They were doomed. Someone would be dead by morning
I protect Tailsfan101 because Tails is capitalized and I have no idea who else to protect... If anyone finds anything else, I'll change my protect, but the last sentence in Sassy's post makes it sound like they're going to strike today.
Don't procrastinate
Don't procrastinate
Don't procrastinate
重要事情说三次
waffletree
State: PA
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by waffletree »

wasnt a clue due yesterday? ive checked several times today and yesterday
@sassy
builder cult vp // #treegang
Assassinator
Posting Games Account

Post by Assassinator »

They were right. Kind of right. As they waited for morning to arrive, a few people would stay awake at one time, as the rest of them slept. Everyone woke up to Linzhiyan screaming, and someone turned on a flashlight.
Tailsfan101 was attacked by a lion, but was still alive. They called 911, but on every phone, they’d get a message saying that calls will not go through until seven days later.

No one dared to escape. They found the rest of the people, and gathered together, lived in the ticket booth, and formed plans to escape, but many of them did not want to risk their lives. They lived off of food in the zoo’s cafe.
Many of them tried to think of ideas to beat this great killer, who seemed like they were the boss of the area.
People were tired, and he may have been hallucinating, but JoeyC thought he saw a person. In the middle of the night, at 2:00AM when he was on watch, he saw a pair of gleaming eyes in the doorway. He screamed, “AHHHHH!!! PEOPLE OF SCIOLY! WAKKEEEEE UPPPPPP WAKKEEEE UPPPPPP WAKKEEEEEE UPPPPPP!!!!! I SEE A PERSON!!! WAKE UP! we are dying” Everyone immediately woke up, and JoeyC pointed to the doorway.
N0 1 was there.
mogus
Things2do
Division: Grad
State: TN
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Things2do »

Assassinator wrote:They were right. Kind of right. As they waited for morning to arrive, a few people would stay awake at one time, as the rest of them slept. Everyone woke up to Linzhiyan screaming, and someone turned on a flashlight.
Tailsfan101 was attacked by a lion, but was still alive. They called 911, but on every phone, they’d get a message saying that calls will not go through until seven days later.

No one dared to escape. They found the rest of the people, and gathered together, lived in the ticket booth, and formed plans to escape, but many of them did not want to risk their lives. They lived off of food in the zoo’s cafe.
Many of them tried to think of ideas to beat this great killer, who seemed like they were the boss of the area.
People were tired, and he may have been hallucinating, but JoeyC thought he saw a person. In the middle of the night, at 2:00AM when he was on watch, he saw a pair of gleaming eyes in the doorway. He screamed, “AHHHHH!!! PEOPLE OF SCIOLY! WAKKEEEEE UPPPPPP WAKKEEEE UPPPPPP WAKKEEEEEE UPPPPPP!!!!! I SEE A PERSON!!! WAKE UP! We are dying!” Everyone immediately woke up, and JoeyC pointed to the doorway.
N0 1 was there.
I underlined what stood out to me... And, since I ain't been paying protects notice, is TFOOO dead?
John 5:46-47
Eagle Scout
Colorado School of Mines

"[A] new project car is always a good idea. [Y]ou always need a new project car[.]" - jaspattack

Let's go, Brandon!
See Wiki
waffletree

Post by waffletree »

Things2do wrote:
Assassinator wrote:They were right. Kind of right. As they waited for morning to arrive, a few people would stay awake at one time, as the rest of them slept. Everyone woke up to Linzhiyan screaming, and someone turned on a flashlight.

People were tired, and he may have been hallucinating, but JoeyC thought he saw a person. In the middle of the night, at 2:00AM when he was on watch, he saw a pair of gleaming eyes in the doorway. He screamed, “AHHHHH!!! PEOPLE OF SCIOLY! WAKKEEEEE UPPPPPP WAKKEEEE UPPPPPP WAKKEEEEEE UPPPPPP!!!!! I SEE A PERSON!!! WAKE UP! We are dying!” Everyone immediately woke up, and JoeyC pointed to the doorway.
N0 1 was there.
I underlined what stood out to me... And, since I ain't been paying protects notice, is TFOOO dead?
1. who's tfooo? i think the only dead ones are TheMysteriousMapMan and MadCow2357
2. The 2:00 also stood out...join time? of the target or something?
3. the "Many of them tried to think of ideas to beat this great killer, who seemed like they were the boss of the area." line seemed out of place. boss of the area might refer to someone on scioly.org a lot or posts a lot? seems like a mod or something but they aint allowed to target mods...
4. the N0 1 - it's a zero not a O? No. = number... number 1? represents someone?
dxu46
Exalted Member
Exalted Member

Post by dxu46 »

People were tired, and he may have been hallucinating, but JoeyC thought he saw a person. In the middle of the night, at 2:00AM when he was on watch, he saw a pair of gleaming eyes in the doorway. He screamed, “AHHHHH!!! PEOPLE OF SCIOLY! WAKKEEEEE UPPPPPP WAKKEEEE UPPPPPP WAKKEEEEEE UPPPPPP!!!!! I SEE A PERSON!!! WAKE UP! we are dying” Everyone immediately woke up, and JoeyC pointed to the doorway.
N0 1 was there.
Sassy: You need to post less vague kill clues and more ID clues that look like they're ID clues. Although I do believe you've spent a lot of time and effort on this game, your effort clouds the effect, and there has been a loss of interest.
JoeyC
Division: Grad
State: TX

Post by JoeyC »

Sorry sassy, but nobody has time to pick out the clues lol.
Assassinator
Posting Games Account

Post by Assassinator »

Apologies everyone for the lack of information in the clues apparently. I might as well give an explanation.
In most clues, the ID is the part that just seems odd, and out of place. Not the obvious clue part, but the part that is weirdly worded is normally the ID, if that helps.
The kill clue is the part that stands out completely, like random numbers, bolded letters, capitalized letters, etc.
I will ask Waffletree to reveal the ID that she solved.

Prior to posting the next clue, I will ask the officers and other participants of the game to... help shape the game a bit.
1-- Would you guys rather the clues be a story format like it is currently, but with an obvious clue in the middle, or at the end? Or something with less of a storyline and just plain clue?
2-- ID inside of the clue or taken out of the clue and a clear ID at the bottom of each clue?
3-- ciphers and numbers? or more word related clues?
mogus
dxu46
Exalted Member
Exalted Member

Post by dxu46 »

Assassinator wrote: 1-- Would you guys rather the clues be a story format like it is currently, but with an obvious clue in the middle, or at the end? Or something with less of a storyline and just plain clue?
I know i'm not participating, but in my ideal world the story is just the icing on the cake to make the game more enjoyable, not necessarily involved with the clue. So far your storyline is very nice, but you seem like you're putting too much effort into it.
Assassinator wrote: 2-- ID inside of the clue or taken out of the clue and a clear ID at the bottom of each clue?
Outside of clue. See above - clues take precedence over the storyline.
Assassinator wrote: 3-- ciphers and numbers? or more word related clues?
Some ciphers, but more logic-based. The point of sassy games (IMO) is to emphasize logical deductions, and simply inputting a code into an online cipher solver is something that anyone can do.
waffletree

Post by waffletree »

Assassinator wrote: 1-- Would you guys rather the clues be a story format like it is currently, but with an obvious clue in the middle, or at the end? Or something with less of a storyline and just plain clue?

2-- ID inside of the clue or taken out of the clue and a clear ID at the bottom of each clue?

3-- ciphers and numbers? or more word related clues?

1, something still somewhat related ig, and the story shouldnt take away from the clue
2, probably taken out ig
3, ciphers are pretty easy. agree with dxu about the logic part.

Return to “Assassinator Games”