Division: C
State: PA
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Scioly Assassination 133: Zoo Escape

Post by waffletree »

LittleMissNyan wrote:
waffletree wrote:
Assassinator wrote:linzhiyan and her fellow cops were barely able to save Waffletree when she was stuck in the lion exhibit. How she got there? No one knows.

Riptide and ForeverPhysics were in the mood for a party. One that was unusual, different from a typical party.
So, they decided that they would host a secret party for their science olympiad friends. On the night of, the first small group crossed the Haunted Bridge in the back of the zoo to get in. They grabbed a map of the zoo to find the statue of the man and the bear, right in front of the bear exhibit, which was the OPPOSITE side of the zoo. TheChiScientist, who was leading the small group, groaned as they realized they had to sneak across the whole zoo.

As they met up with the other half of the partiers, they heard a gggggrowl, a ssssscream, and scuffling sounds coming from the bear exhibit.

Someone was attacked.

NOTE: I am sorry that this was posted two days late, I never intended to delay this game so much.
- opposite is in all caps?
- gggggrowl and ssssscream seem important
- gneissisnice? because of the g and s's?
- about the Haunted Bridge part: there's such thing as a fear of bridges - Gephyrophobia - and Haunted Bridge is part of the nancy drew series...id?
That might work
I have no idea how to read this clue it's too vaguuuuue
yea nothing really stands out besides the stuff i said earlier.
ALSO..... sassy said they posted this 2 days late, but it was posted at 11:29 EST, which would make it one day late (lmao i know who sassy is so i really shouldn't be working on ids hehe whoops sorry sassy)
edited: i protect gneissisnice because ^^^^^ considering we don't have anything else
builder cult vp // #treegang
TheMysteriousMapMan
State: MI

Post by TheMysteriousMapMan »

waffletree wrote:
LittleMissNyan wrote:
waffletree wrote: - opposite is in all caps?
- gggggrowl and ssssscream seem important
- gneissisnice? because of the g and s's?
- about the Haunted Bridge part: there's such thing as a fear of bridges - Gephyrophobia - and Haunted Bridge is part of the nancy drew series...id?
That might work
ALSO..... sassy said they posted this 2 days late, but it was posted at 11:29 EST, which would make it one day late (lmao i know who sassy is so i really shouldn't be working on ids hehe whoops sorry sassy)
edited: i protect gneissisnice because ^^^^^ considering we don't have anything else
I might be missing something, but how is this ^^ an ID, rather than just a plain old kill clue? Is the 1129 an ID clue somehow? Also can't you (waffletree) reveal the solution to the ID clue after the next correct protect?
2020 Events: Astronomy, Experimental Design, Detector Building, Ornithology, Sounds of Music.

Unsuccessful Assassinator of Game 143.

Assassinator
Posting Games Account

Post by Assassinator »

TheMysteriousMapMan wrote:
waffletree wrote:
LittleMissNyan wrote: That might work
I might be missing something, but how is this ^^ an ID, rather than just a plain old kill clue? Is the 1129 an ID clue somehow? Also can't you (waffletree) reveal the solution to the ID clue after the next correct protect?
Waffletree herself must protect correctly three times, not altogether
mogus
Assassinator
Posting Games Account

Post by Assassinator »

The party group rushed to the bear exhibit, and gasped as they saw TheMysteriousMapMan’s dead body lying next to a ferocious black bear. TheChiScientist tried yelling orders for everyone to stay relaxed, but no one listened. Everyone ran towards the exit...but that didn’t go so well for the group…

At the gates, the group of 66 total people were stopped by people (or not people) in masks. The partiers who were freaked out ran back to the other direction towards the bridge.
They ran by the pizza and hot dog stand, and could see eyes behind the stand staring back. Chilled to the bone, everyone just wanted to get out ASAP. So they decided that they would go around the safest exhibit...the koalas? They had absolutely zilch idea what to do.
mogus
pb5754
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
State: NJ
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by pb5754 »

@Sassy you may wanna update that death count lol ;)
West Windsor-Plainsboro High School South '21
2021 Nationals: Astronomy - 1st, Geologic Mapping - 1st, Team - 6th
Assassinator
Posting Games Account

Post by Assassinator »

pb5754[] wrote:@Sassy you may wanna update that death count lol ;)
Two down. Three to go.
mogus
JoeyC
Division: Grad
State: TX

Post by JoeyC »

These clues are so... vague
waffletree
State: PA
Has thanked: 0

Post by waffletree »

Assassinator wrote:
pb5754[] wrote:@Sassy you may wanna update that death count lol ;)
Two down. Three to go.
are they targeting an officer?
Assassinator wrote:The party group rushed to the bear exhibit, and gasped as they saw TheMysteriousMapMan’s dead body lying next to a ferocious black bear. TheChiScientist tried yelling orders for everyone to stay relaxed, but no one listened. Everyone ran towards the exit...but that didn’t go so well for the group…

At the gates, the group of 66 total people were stopped by people (or not people) in masks. The partiers who were freaked out ran back to the other direction towards the bridge.
They ran by the pizza and hot dog stand, and could see eyes behind the stand staring back. Chilled to the bone, everyone just wanted to get out ASAP. So they decided that they would go around the safest exhibit...the koalas? They had absolutely zilch idea what to do.
i think with the sassy's clues are all in the parts that sound a little off which is why they seem vague. so the second part of this clue.
the last one was weird tho
but i protect thechiscientist bc the They ran by the pizza....Chilled to the bone...So they decided... first letters are tcs? also his location is absolute zero.... and absolutely zilch sounds right? idk this may be going a bit too far with the assuming. and tcs is an officer
builder cult vp // #treegang
linzhiyan
State: MO

Post by linzhiyan »

Oof, sorry guys... I’ve been out for the past 24+ hours and reading this on my phone is hard (especially on a bus)... I’ll look at this as soon as I get home and (hopefully) make some contributions.
Don't procrastinate
Don't procrastinate
Don't procrastinate
重要事情说三次
Assassinator
Posting Games Account

Post by Assassinator »

In the process of getting everyone out safely, TheChiScientist almost tripped and rolled off the bridge, to his death, but thankfully (not), Waffletree saved him.

LittleMissNyan and several others somehow got lost near the lion exhibit. One look from the hungry lions Staring them Down, Swishing their Tails, Baring their Teeth, and LittleMissNyan knew this wouldn’t end well. 51-611-4101 was the phone number to call for emergencies at the zoo, so she called the number. No one answered. They were doomed. Someone would be dead by morning
mogus

Return to “Assassinator Games”