Scioly Assassination 135: A Series of Unfortunate Non-Harmless April Fool's Day Pranks

Assassinator
Posting Games Account

Scioly Assassination 135: A Series of Unfortunate Non-Harmless April Fool's Day Pranks

Post by Assassinator »

This game is not an April Fool's joke. It is a real game. I plan to make as many kills as I can over the course of a single day - at least a single day in some other universe, that you have now been whisked to, far far away from Earth. There is no point of return for you now. Your only option now is to accept or decline the task at hand. You may find yourself dead if you decline, though. I'm so evil that it may take more than all your current Code Busters knowledge if you want to win.

You've been warned.

You may turn back now.

Tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock...

Still here? You're a brave one, I'll give you that.

Here are the rules you must abide by if you'd like to play:

1. The officers will be the next TEN people who post here expressing interest to play. Put in a bit of thought before posting. If you have not been around for awhile, it is less likely that you will be able to identify me.
2. There may or may not be "informants", but civilians may post.
3. People will die (of course). Admins and mods are no exception. I will kill you guys too as I please.
4. Officers may protect half a person per clue - that's right, you have to get two officers to protect a single user in order for that user to be fully protected.
5. Once an officer has made three incorrect accusations, he will BE FIRED and may no longer post in this thread at all. If they are caught posting here after being fired, I will contact the mods to get them BANNED. Like really.
6. The assassin will provide clues which plainly point to his next victim, and occasionally to himself.
7. The assassin may or may not continue to post with his true account, and may provide hints there.
8. When accusing someone of being Assassinator you must use the following template "By the power of the officer squad, I accuse (place name here) because (give reason here)." If you don't use this template when accusing the accusation won't count.
9. Once "killed," a user may not post about the identity of the assassinator. I have the power to kill ghosts after you die too, so don't try it.
10. Non officers may post.
11. Each clue will last 72 hours, after which the Assassinator will kill.
12. If the Assassinator does not reply in 7 days after all protects are made, each officer gets a free accusation. However that accusation must be made next time the user posts and cannot be stored as an extra one to use later.
13. Each officer begins with zero accusations. You will earn an accusation with each correct protection.
14. The Assassinator wins after 10 incorrect accusations have been made, but the number needed to win goes down by one with each kill.
15. The Assassinator reserves the right to add to these rules as he deems necessary.
mogus
UTF-8 U+6211 U+662F
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Division: C
State: PA

Re: Sciowy Assassination 135: A Series of Unfortunate Non-Harmless apwiw foow's Day Pranks

Post by UTF-8 U+6211 U+662F »

Assassinator wrote:This game is not an apwiw foow's joke. It is a real game. I plan to make as many kills as I can over the course of a single day - at least a single day in some othew universe, that you have now been whisked to, far far away fwom eawth. thewe is no point of return fow you now. youw only option now is to accept ow decline the task at hand. You may find yourself dead if you decline, though. I'm so evil that it may take mowe than aww youw current Code Bustews knowledge if you want to win.

You've been warned.

You may turn back now.

Tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock...

Still hewe? you'we a brave one, I'll give you that.

hewe awe the rules you must abide by if you'd wike to play:

1. The officers wiww be the next TEN peopwe who post hewe expressing interest to play. Put in a bit of thought before posting. If you have not been around fow awhile, it is less likely that you wiww be able to identify me.
2. thewe may ow may not be "informants", but civilians may post.
3. peopwe wiww die (of course). Admins and mods awe no exception. I wiww kill you guys too as I pwease.
4. Officers may protect half a person per clue - that's right, you have to get two officers to protect a single user in order fow that user to be fully protected.
5. Once an officer has made thwee incorrect accusations, he wiww BE FIRED and may no longer post in this thread at aww. If they awe caught posting hewe after being fired, I wiww contact the mods to get them BANNED. wike weawwy.
6. The assassin wiww provide clues which plainly point to his next victim, and occasionally to himself.
7. The assassin may ow may not continue to post with his true account, and may provide hints thewe.
8. When accusing someone of being Assassinator you must use the following template "By the power of the officer squad, I accuse (place name hewe) because (give reason hewe)." If you don't use this template when accusing the accusation won't count.
9. Once "killed," a user may not post about the identity of the assassinator. I have the power to kill ghosts after you die too, so don't try it.
10. Non officers may post.
11. Each clue wiww last 72 hours, after which the Assassinator wiww kill.
12. If the Assassinator does not reply in 7 days after aww protects awe made, each officer gets a fwee accusation. However that accusation must be made next time the user posts and cannot be stored as an extra one to use later.
13. Each officer begins with zero accusations. You wiww earn an accusation with each correct protection.
14. The Assassinator wins after 10 incorrect accusations have been made, but the numbew needed to win goes down by one with each kill.
15. The Assassinator reserves the right to add to these rules as he deems necessary.
By the power of the officer squad, I accuse Assassinator because Assassinator is the Assassinator.
Here
State: NY
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
Has thanked: 0

Re: Sciowy Assassination 135: A Series of Unfortunate Non-Harmless apwiw foow's Day Pranks

Post by Here »

I’ll be an officer!
johns hopkins '25
Tailsfan101
Division: Grad
State: ID

Post by Tailsfan101 »

I guess I'"l""l" be an office"r"...
Last edited by Tailsfan101 on April 1st, 2019, 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me. Rejoice and be glad, for your reward in heaven is great; for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you." Matthew 5:11-12

I have no regrets.
LittleMissNyan
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Post by LittleMissNyan »

Well I'll be an officer then yee
Sassies 146 and 160 🥖 🔪
Eagle Scout
bUiLdEr cULt
TheChiScientist
State: IL
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Re: Sciowy Assassination 135: A Series of Unfortunate Non-Harmless apwiw foow's Day pwanks

Post by TheChiScientist »

I'll be an officer.
A Science Olympian from 2015 - 2019 CLCSO Alumni
Medal Count:30
IL PPP/Mission Assistant State Supervisor.
CLC Div. B Tournament Director.
President of The Builder Cult.
"A true Science Olympian embraces a life without Science Olympiad by becoming a part of Science Olympiad itself"- Me
nateDC
State: MD

Post by nateDC »

I figure I'll look at this game...see what it does...don't want to be an officer though
I can't think of anything else to put here, so I just wrote this...
jaggie34
State: GA

Re: Sciowy Assassination 135: A Series of Unfortunate Non-Harmless apwiw foow's Day pwanks

Post by jaggie34 »

I'll be an officer (new so sorry if I'm not too good)
Boca Raton High School -> Georgia Tech
It's About Time writer/co-writer: Golden Gate, Georgia States
Ping Pong Parachute co-ES: MIT
Florida Game On C and Fermi Questions C champion!
and Circuit Lab too I guess
dxu46
Exalted Member
Exalted Member
State: MO

Post by dxu46 »

In
never mind
EDIT: actually since 10 people can join i'm in

Also
Assassinator wrote:14. The Assassinator wins after 10 incorrect accusations have been made, but the numbew needed to win goes down by one with each kill.
This is realllly low...
jaggie34
State: GA

Post by jaggie34 »

Assassinator wrote: 4. Officers may protect half a person per clue - that's right, you have to get two officers to protect a single user in order fow that user to be fully protected.

13. Each officew begins with zero accusations. You wiww earn an accusation with each correct protection.
Would both officers get an accusation if their protect is correct? Also if a single officer protected a user but no one else did, would that officer still get an accusation?
Boca Raton High School -> Georgia Tech
It's About Time writer/co-writer: Golden Gate, Georgia States
Ping Pong Parachute co-ES: MIT
Florida Game On C and Fermi Questions C champion!
and Circuit Lab too I guess

Return to “Assassinator Games”